ITT; TALK TO ME ABOUT ITALIAN GIRLS

ITT; TALK TO ME ABOUT ITALIAN GIRLS

Any experiences worth sharing? I've met a really cute and petite (1.55 cm) girl from Sicily studying in my country. She's drop dead gorgeous, smart, and really into me. She also says she has had only 4 sexual partners (aged 21 now), which I find hard to believe.

Regardless, talk to me, amice and other peeps experienced with Italian girls; any pitfalls or the like?

Southern girls are usually sluts
Also they age like shit

How would I know?
t.not a virgin

Sicilians included? Tbh she has a loads of bikini shots from her youth (lived right on the beach) on her facebook, but I dunno, I try and believe people if there is no evidence to the contrary.

The "catholic chaste girl from the south" is just a meme in my experience

Lol gtfo...spainish n italian girls can look good till they are 50.
Tbh best aging white women

If they age bad to u then its asian girls only for u cuz nords latinas arabs indians n blacks age worse

Southern Italy girls become landwhales in no time, in their late 20s or after the first child

Any tips on Italian girls in general? The Dutch are a blunt bunch so I'm not sure my usual tactics will work here

>She also says she has had only 4 sexual partners (aged 21 now)

>ONLY 4 sexual partners
>21

Are Western woman all such whores? How can you marry someone who has had so much penis?

>She also says she has had only 4 sexual partners (aged 21 now)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Yeah I dunno, I had porked more than ten girls by the time I was 21, but maybe the Chad is just strong with me :/

Yes, now give qt nippo virgin gf

I know girls her age that claim that they rode more than 6 dicks and they don't even feel ashamed. I guess that normal, non autistic people don't care about it, but it's really nothing to be proud of in my opinion.

nothing really surprises me when it comes to german women

I'm 23 and never had sex can you please stop posting on my autistic anime website

Here girls always lie to you and say "you're my third". Always multiply the number they give you by 3 or 5.

You're asking the wrong board, motherfucker.

memes aside
>She also says she has had only 4 sexual partners (aged 21 now), which I find hard to believe.
kek, did you ask her? Never ask a girl's number it is insecure and they will lie to you. Just assume she is a huge slut and you will thus treat her as a slut.

>Regardless, talk to me, amice and other peeps experienced with Italian girls; any pitfalls or the like?
They are pretty easy, most italian girls are angloboos in my experience. They are usually thots but pretty much any girl who travels to a foreign country to ((work)) or ((study)) is going to be a slut

I doubt that british slags are that much better to be honest, but german women are trashy that's true.
The funny thing is that they get terribly mad if you explain them that sluts aren't desirable.
I once compared women to cars.
You'd normally always go for the new cars, or the ones that didn't had many pre-owners. The more miles a car has the less it's worth. The next moment I've been called an asshole and idiot by a bunch of upset girls.

Leave alone that poor girl

Make a thread on /adv/ and link me, buurman

> Gianpiero in charge of not being mad about his compatriot girls getting fucked by Western European guys