Redpill me on tiny homes Sup Forums

Redpill me on tiny homes Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM
youtube.com/watch?v=AgwzHJo3IXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very economical, not very fun.

It's an interesting idea, but you still have to put effort into making it not suck. You will still need water, sewage, and electricity. Those things can cost more than the house if you are on county land that you own. Otherwise you are just parking it in a trailer park like any other trailer home.

Tbh id say this is the most legit reply.

I bought one for me to live in while blacks have sex with my wife

live in a van instead bro

Kill yourself you queer.

Looks comfy, economical, and a fun option for the future. I want one. I'm also sick of owning so much useful consumer trash. If I own one of these, then I'm done with shitty possessions too.

A symbol of Jewry. Don't submit to this.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. You can't do that in a cuckshed.

I own several for when my wife brings men home

>not very fun.

Maybe those Canadian cuck-sheds aren't, but tinyhouses can be fun.

Image related:

>Typical Canadian man during winter.

Isnt that the fabled "cuck shed" I hear every1 talking about? P.s. im not an old fag srry.

>Small houses are Jews! c...cuck!

>When baby takes the Sup Forums meme too far

You don't need sewage if you use a composting toilet.

>I bought one for me to [edit] BROWSE R3DDIT [/edit] in while blacks have sex with my wife

fixed.

Not sure what the point is, I think it's just a fad

That's pretty disgusting.

For people who want to live affordably they're great. Of course it costs a bit to make but if you do the math they'll save you more then an apartment, condo or house.

The only downside is the room. But if you're a minimalist or want to focus on more important shit instead of superficial bullshit than it's for you.

Sidenote: perfect for modern day homesteading

Land.
Utilities.

tiny penis, tiny home

the fanciest cuck sheds

I thought it was a neat idea for a while, but
>need power/water/sewage hookup
>legal concerns about zoning
>fuck compost toilets
>it's a fucking shed

I'd rather buy land and build a small home like pic related, most cities have their own codes with regards to minimum square footage.

Municipalities usually have laws dictating you need to be connected to sewers, public water and electricity. Though I think it's usually if children live there to make sure they are healthy etc

i have an idea

just build a big home!

i mean its obviously apparent you have the skill set if you can build a small home right? if you can make pic related with ur hands

then you wont need to worry about living in a tiny residence ur whole life

Why not just buy a fucking RV?

>minimum square footage.

Not if it sits on wheels or what is known as a "movable foundation."

Cucksheds, lmao

>building a shed is the same thing as building a house

If it's one story, sure, but if it's multiple stories, then not really.

Stupid. It is much smarter to buy land out west and build a homestead. Live off the land and have a ton of kids.

ya i meant just a longer and wider tiny home

you could just extend the planks for the floor...

then atleast you wont feel congested in a closet suffocating your whole life and not being able to do anything

you dont even need to fill the empty space for years......

>buy land

You mean "rent."

If you "buy" it, but still have to pay someone for the right to keep it, then you are renting.

Property taxes.

But they are anything but affordable. Per sq. Ft. they are very high priced. and code prohibits then in 99% of places. So I fail to see how they work out except for people writing books on them.

a great many of them are an rv insofar as they're on wheels.

>Cost as much as a trailer.
>All those super fancy cucksheds the videos on Buzzfeed try to sell you on with xylophone music cost 2-3x what a comparable trailer would.
>part of a larger Jewish plot to get people more accepting of living in smaller and smaller spaces, the antithesis of the "boundless space" that men crave.
>If you really want a unique home you built yourself, buy some land and build a log cabin like your forefathers did.

Tiny homes are degenerate and should be avoided.

I don't follow what you are saying... I am not a land owner right now so I am ignorant on the laws and taxes. Why can't I save up and then buy land to call my own?

Kek

Best place. Also, with a big treat: youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

Yeah, the only small houses I see are in the Mexican neighborhoods a few miles from me.

The spics that live there pack their tiny houses with tons of other illegal spics and they all have nice cars in their driveways.

That's how you can identify dirty spics. Tiny house, nice car.

But can a cuck shed drive its self?

kek'd

Not a bad idea if you are single and don't plan on having children. I'd prefer a slightly larger studio or single room apartment with running water, sewage and electricity though.

nobody can afford actual drivable RVs those things are hundreds of thousands

the only affordable RVs are the ones without the driveability that you pull behind a truck

its kind of a dead existence though unless your an outdoorsman

Theyre for peasants

I'm looking for a piece of land where I can put pic related.

here's the pic

He is implying that property taxes are a form of rent.

>Drivable RVs are hundreds of thousand

Bull fucking shit.

You can buy a fucking decent RV for 40 grand. It may not be a the current year but damn you can get a nice one for 40 grand. More functional than a fucking tinyhome.

RV = Drivable vehicle with living space
Trailer/Camper = Must be towed
Mobile Home = Semi permanent housing, can be moved as needed, but not intended for travel

tiny houses a cute!

A nice way to live...

...but not in Brazil, because here you'd need a rifle and a pistol to live in such an easy to break in house.

did he say: "If you want to carry your machine gun?"

WHY DOES HE END EVERY WORD WHEN HE IS MAKING A STATEMENT WITH AN INFLECTION THAT MAKES IT SOUND LIKE HE'S ASKING A QUESTION?

Your language is screwed, Sweden.

dope

>2016
>Living in the walled Jew

Just buy a tent you fucking faggot.

IF I'M GOOD AT CARPENTRY AND I'M GETTING PAID BITCH, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BUILD AND WORK ON A SMALL ASS TINY FUCKING SHACK. I'V GOT THREE OF THOSE GOD DAMN SHEDS IN MY FUCKING 8 ACRE LOT. ONE FOR SMALL MOTOR VEHICLES, ONE FOR WOODCRAFTS, ONE A KINDLING AND LOG SHED FOR WINTER, ONES A CHICKEN COUPE. MY HOUSE IS TWO FLOORS, WITH A CELLER ACCESSIBLE FROM OUTSIDE. MY WIFE AND I TAKE CARE OF ALL FUCKING BUILDINGS, THE ANIMALS, NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKING 40x20 FOOT GARDEN. THERE IS A SIZABLE POND WITH FISH IN IT FED BY SPRING WATER THAT I'LL WEED AND CLEAN EVERY FUCKING SUMMER TO KEEP FROM GETTING TOO THICK AND STAGNANT.

WHY. IN. THE. FUCK. WOULD YOU WANT ANYTHING LESS. YOU PIECE OF SHIT, TINY HOUSE TINY LIVING TINY COCK FUCKING HUMANS.

YEAH I'M MAD AT THE ENTIRE FUCKING CONCEPT

people don't realize that these are the start of ghettos even if started with good intentions

>no foundation
>strong wind
>house tips over
>heavy rain
>house washes away like so much debris

nah

Goes well with my cuckmobile

youtube.com/watch?v=4lKq1fGtXFM

the ones for 40 grand i saw on craigslist were from 1996 and needed new tires and new everything and wouldnt move

a very sad pic. do we know where or when?

I don't care what any fat faggot says on 4chinz, this thing looks fucking awesome and I wish I had one.

>2016
>living in the canvas jew
Just build a rudimentary shelter out of sticks and leaves you fucking faggot

Oh here we go, some broke retard faggot who thinks land ownership is a scam. Literally kill yourself. Literally. How fucking stupid can you be? Rent here is about $1700/month for the equivalent my home and my property tax is about $2500/Year.

>Hurr burrrrrhhh bu-b-buhhhh

Not to mention I can sell my home and get more than what I paid for it at any time I want. But no, you, the literal retard thinks it's better to rent.

How fucking uneducated and poor can you be to buy into the meme that "you don't really own it?"

Property tax directly funds my community and ensures I live in a nice well kept area with beautiful landscaping, man made lakes, and no loser renters shitting up the area.

So sick of people unironically believing that it's better to rent. If this is bait then congrats you got me

very sad pic?

thats the coolest house ive ever seen wtf are you talking about

you could pay to get your beach extended with sand

half these fucking houses i've seen are 400k+

That's the kind of thing i'd put a small engine in and really have some fun with. Who need's that space in the back when I get another 50km/h out of the sucker and some real torque.

Its called Just Big Enough Island.

Seriously, that's what its really called. Look it up.

>t.Shlomo Goldstein

you dont really own it dude deal with it

property tax shouldnt be a thing unless your house is taking up like 5 trillion yards and effecting other people

Dumbest fucking hipster nonsense ever. Self loathing SJWfags want to live in small affordable home but they are still too pretentious to buy an actual mobile home so they spend 50k creating a thing which will fall apart on the highway and kill someone. Needs to be regulated out of existence.

I fucking hate this meme.

Look at the size of my fucking country, yet why is land so expensive and people have to stack themselves up to live like rats? Urban city culture needs to die in a fire, I want to live off the land someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgwzHJo3IXM

I do believe that there's a push to get us to live in Japan-style boxes eventually, but men dont' want "boundless spaces".

In fact, rich people with mansions tend to neglect most of it and only live in part of it. They just can't handle occupying the extra space.

Cuck Shed thread?

it aint just a culture
rich fags and your government has a monopoly on your land people are forced to ball up like rats

they need to let people build houses and keep expanding until rent is cheap

the tiny home movement is somewhat of a fraud in US. On or off grid, it's just isn't possible to get the numbers to work - a sad reality that in the end rather kills it. Might as well build a small house that conforms to code than a micro that has no resale provided your costs are almost the same. And they will be. The cost of land, site work, and many other items (electric, sewer, well) are all the same for 250 sq ft. vs 1200 sq ft. Even if you want one as an rv you've got major complications on where you can have it. No HOA allows one. And most suburbs strictly prohibit. How about heat and a/c. What you going to do with it, boondock on a dry spot and run a solar panel for a fan?

Same here. I want to try whipping it around on some ice.

>Just Big Enough Island
thank you.

>If it's one story, sure, but if it's multiple stories, then not really.
Nah. multiple-story home construction is not that big a difference to single story home construction, sure, you need ladders and such, but it's not such a big deal as you make it out to be.

I have a big home because kids. It's five bedrooms, two bathrooms. Massive garden with plum and apple trees.
I've got a garden shed, I made a tree house for the kids. It's really nice. I weatherproofed it and it's very cosy. It is small but functional. It brings back my childhood. My dad made me an igloo when we had a severe winter. He put candles in it for light. I slept in it in a sleeping bag with the dog. It was the most comfy level of wonderful. It was a very cold winter but I was toasty in the igloo my dad built.
I hope the tree house passes the test.

Are you talking about Brazil or the USA?

Oh wait. I forgot your system is more sophisticated an you have mortgages that turn you into debt slaves. Some progress..

imagine if you could just do shit without the government fucking up everything

tiny house here tiny house there no regulation

wed all be happy

i think its pretty much the same everywhere

people getting cucked by the government perptually in every nation

Lol. I guess that's why my family has owned farmland and urban property in my province for 120 years and made a fortune off renting/leasing it and selling it during advantageous times.

Paying property tax is nothing compared to renting you mouth breathing idiot.

I have a mortgage that I'll pay off in 5 years. Am I a slave because I have to work to buy a house?

Holy shit that place looks comfy as fuck.

I want to live there.

ya but you still dont own it
if you werent making profit you would lose your property and get cucked by the banks

as an old lonely man and have everything taken from you

is that really ownership?

you might try to convince yourself otherwise but thats the case....

i didnt ask for my city to make landscape on the street

fuck that ill take grass if i know that i own my own property i dont need palm trees

I own land where the effective tax rate will remain zero. I also own 2 houses and pay roughly 3 grand in taxes which doesn't matter because my effective end of year tax rate is 0

Unless you are a carpenter by trade then its cheaper and more economical to just buy a new trailer.

not to mention easier

that shit could take years trying to build yourself

you would probably make more money working a job with all those hours invested

They're trying to trick you into loving tiny houses. They already cram normal houses together side by side, no lawns or anything. Think of how many tiny houses you can fit together? Then those will be going for 400k each, then that will be the new normal.

in smalles city maybe, but in the end, in Brazil you might need something like pic related

t. mr 60% white
t. mr highest interracial couple percentage of any anglo country
t. mr prepped the bull into office
t. mr Juan DeShawn Muhammad
t. mr gayest anglo colony
t. mr biggest liberal movements in the west
t. mr makes sweden look whiter than sour cream
t. mr shart in the mart
t. mr has more chins than a buddha statue
t. mr michelin man
t. mr my media has singlehandedly destroyed the west

A trend created by the elite to herd mankind into coffins at many times the price of an apartment double he coffin size.

Which is an argument on shaky ground at best. It's more of a racketeering gig where you pay property taxes in exchange for LEOs defending your property rights, among other things. I'll take that over a mob boss- A tiny home isn't classified as a domicile I don't think, and taxes on undeveloped land are dirt cheap. Punch a well, dig a septic, Fill a propane tank and harvest some solar. Live free of the mortgage Jew if that's what you want.

I bought a small house, 1000 sq ft on two levels on 1/10 of an acre. The basement is walk in but not accessible from the upstairs, you have to go outside to go between levels. I think I'm going to install a spiral staircase between them and get some extra living space.

I think getting a full on "tiny home" is going too far. Just get as much house as you actually need and don't get tricked into getting more, because it's just more work to care for. I'm planning to rip up my lawn and replace it with a garden for dem crops, even though I'm in city limits.

They are cozy as fuck
Lucky for us hipsters haven't taken over the whole thing yet, it was a phase for them and it's fine already
Also learning about them and how they're made allowed me to design my own place for about 80k which I will do in about 5 years when I buy a plot of land innawoods(unless Trump looses in which case I'm going to go with the more mundane storage container tiny houses people make by next year September)

Would love to see something of it. I'd honestly love to, once possible, move to a smaller city here in Santa Catarina and have a nice yard, house, with, if possible, my own source of water in the hills on the property
(pic related is what i think is the almost perfect size house)

Property tax is probably the fairest of all taxes, because it taxes wealth, not income.

>America is an Anglo country
Oh you