Yeah...Marvel brainlets btfo...heh heh heh

Yeah...Marvel brainlets btfo...heh heh heh...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/XuvP8-dgiVY0FRFuBhRp4g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5 dream sequences that added nothing

If DC movies where anything like the comic they wouldn't suck.

DAMN

GREAT

AWESOME

Fucking awesome OP!

shared AND liked!

Another false flag thread? This type is even worse, you should stick to the "BvS haters never explain why the movie is bad!" template for these things

The movie showcase a Batman right after Jason Todd death, who was unhinged as fuck. Back then the only reason Batman didn't kill anyone, specially the Joker, was because he had Superman to stop him and remind him that he was supposed to be better than the Joker. Even then he tried to kill KGBeast.

Sauce?

This post is brought to you by

The Marvel Pajeet Group Mumbai Branch.

>this thread again
Boring.

>he cant into avant garde

>The movie showcase a Batman right after Jason Todd death
That only cemented his determination against killing, it didn't turn him into the punisher. The Dark Knight Returns was an Elseworlds story and never canon.

Isnt it time for bed Rahjer?

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/XuvP8-dgiVY0FRFuBhRp4g/
I'm not one to archive fag, but when you intentionally start threads like these to start capeshit wars you deserve every ounce of ridicule you cuck you fucking Guat.
Wanna know how I know you never read TDKR?
P.S. TDKR was made before Elseworlds even became a thing

>That only cemented his determination against killing

False. Superman had to physically stop Batman from killing the Joker and begin a international crisis, because at the time the Joker was for some dumb reason Iran's diplomat.

Batman was unhinged as fuck right after Jason death. He became suicidal and brutal, tried to kill bunch of guys. Shit got so bad that Tim, a normal kid fan of Batman, tried to beg the original Robin, Dick, to come back, and later became the newest Robin himself. Tim was there literally to stop Batman from going full crazy.

Here's Batman trying to kill KGBeast, who in the movie worked as Lex's mercenary.

At the time KGBeast was legit killed by this, but later on DC editors went back on it and tried to show that KGBeast survived somehow.

That's war propaganda from the 40s, you can only find 2 or 3 panels of batman killing and they're all during the silver age. They've also rebooted the continuity several times since the 80's.
> He became suicidal and brutal, tried to kill bunch of guys.
This and the rest of your post is complete fanfiction, you're right about superman having to stop him. He was back on track way before Tim even existed.

Image macros are the death of culture

doesnt change the fact that he killed since his inception

Dumb frogposter

>This and the rest of your post is complete fanfiction, you're right about superman having to stop him. He was back on track way before Tim even existed

Riiiiiight...

>joker is an iranian diplomat

gotta love the subtle nuances of American literary culture

Joker has a really charming personality.

Neither can Snyder.

sometimes i question the wisdom of American intervention in the middle east but then I see things like this and I just know the world is in safe hands.

Why didn't he kill Joker, Harley, Deadshot or any of the big bad guys we'll see are still alive in the DCEU and only killed minor goons?

ftfy

Who knows. Maybe the Joker is too good at escaping and Harley pussygame is crazy. But Deadshot was after he was redeemed by Superman.

theres so much vulgar shit in this flick
literally what who was it made for

I can dig it.

I Kek'd

People that like entertaining movies?

nice headcanon

>If you like movies to be fun to watch, maybe it ain't for you
So you admit that DC movies are drudgery?

And there was another instance where Gordon had to do the same thing.

Because everyone he killed was in his war campaign against Superman. You know how in the comics, Bruce is typically shown working "cases?" Well this time around, the "case" was "find a way to kill the invincible flying alien." Everything else took a back seat to that.

He hasn't killed since his inception, he killed a couple of times and then never again for 80 years. You can't rewrite history because you like some shitty movie.
Oh wow, Batman beating up criminals.

Are you a soccer mom or something? What are you doing on Sup Forums?

And there's another instance where Bruce wasn't going to do it. And even then, it's the Joker.

>Batman kills in the TDKR ALL THE TIME
>He is not, there were rubber bullets
>H-ha, but he has killed people in first year and some issues during silver age!
>Yeah, he also weared zebra suit during some issues of silver age.
>t-too deep!

>headcanon
Is that your pet name fir your boyfriend's cock?

>keep posting threads about BvS
>keeps claiming BvS is good because "people are still talking about it"

Oh, so is this you admitting that there's justification for either interpretation in the lore? It's about fucking time.

No, there's absolutely no justification for it, you just can't debate your way out of a paper bag.

I'm saying that everything in the movie, from Robin's graffitied customer, to Bruce's behavior, to Bruce's scar, to Bruce's dreams, all point to a history where Bruce lost a partner, killed the man responsible, and then reined himself back in until after the Battle of Metropolis. Our familiarity with the lore tells us that means this Bruce, no one there to stop him, killed the original Joker, and that he associates all of this with the horrible scar he has on his chest and shoulder. We're saying we think that's pretty fucking tight characterization and foreshadowing.

You're saying it's bad, makes no sense, and the dreams are all just meaningless filler. That about sum it up?

he murdered the joker

>I'm saying that everything in the movie, from Robin's graffitied customer, to Bruce's behavior, to Bruce's scar, to Bruce's dreams, all point to a history where Bruce lost a partner, killed the man responsible, and then reined himself back in until after the Battle of Metropolis. Our familiarity with the lore tells us that means this Bruce, no one there to stop him, killed the original Joker, and that he associates all of this with the horrible scar he has on his chest and shoulder. We're saying we think that's pretty fucking tight characterization and foreshadowing.

That's just another example of trying to cram too much baggage into an already overloaded movie, they were in such a rush to set up this new and exciting cinematic universe they bloated the movie with references to things that happened off screen.
Besides that, and no matter how pissed off Batman was, he's supposed to be in control of his emotions. If he just started murdering criminals left and right, there's no way law enforcement and other superheroes would react so casually to him. Superman going after him was a joke, considering the destruction and disregard for human life and public property he showed in man of steel.
The movie is full of contradictions, I feel mostly due to the script being a bloated mess. I fear Justice League will suffer some of the same stuff, having to introduce all of these new characters.

That's The Dark Knight Returns, please stop posting, you're out of your element.

bvs batfleck is based on tdkr

>all this good stuff is bad because it's too much

More to the point, they weren't even taking the *branding* lightly. Given that the only people he killed were for all intents and purposes a private paramilitary operating under the auspices of *at least* LexCorp, and possibly in a black ops capacity for A.R.G.U.S., Lex wouldn't be the only guy interested in sweeping that under the rug.

Oh right, I remember when Doomsday showed up in The Dark Knight Returns.

>“I was talking to Frank about it: Dark Knight Returns was such a big influence on me, that I wanted to honour him through imagery in the movie,” said Snyder. “You could still make Dark Knight Returns into a movie, if you want. That’s what I’m saying, as far as how much we used and how much we didn’t use. The visual elements, there are some that I homage, but I don’t think the movie [is an adaptation].”

Batman V Superman was a mishmash of unrelated stories, not based on anything in particular.

no i said batfleck was based on the TDKR batman

Say, are you the same faggot who was saying yesterday that Lex never actually revealed that he knew Bruce Wayne was the Batman? Just curious, because if you are, it'd be mighty big of you to acknowledge for once that you were wrong. About anything. Ever.

It is, champ. You need to pace yourself, or you get a tummy ache.

It makes sense. Most comics are pretty poorly written and structured, so it is giving comic book readers something on their level.

>Say, are you the same faggot who was saying yesterday that Lex
Nope, sorry.

He didn't though. It is revealed in the very next panel that he only paralyzed Joke. Joker then necks himself.

Odd, I didn't seem to have any trouble digesting it. I actually appreciated having a movie complex enough to have as much re-watch value as this one did.

no he hallucinates him.
read it over jokers speech boxes are colored differently
He hallucinates him killing himself so he wont have to feel guilty about finishing the joker

Your personal experience is entirely irrelevant to the subject at hand, especially because of how preconditioned you are to support this nonsense.

My apologies. I forgot that in it's-all-about-you-world, there's only one correct opinion.

He caused two faces henchman to crash their helicopter killing 4 bad guys He snapped the jokers neck on tdkr but that was retconned and set in a elseworld he killed a parademon and he killed darkseid

The part that cracks me up is how many people insist on the DKR comparisons and totally miss the fact that Clark's and Bruce's roles in the story are swapped in BvS. In DKR, it's actually Clark that's out of line. In BvS, it's Bruce. Fanboys just can't handle that shit.

He does spit on jokers dead body and riggs it with incendiaries burning his corpse to Besides batfleck never kills anybody with his barehands its either with the batmobile or his jet remember michael keatons batman killed

Find and post one single source of documentation to back up this claim or you're making shit up.

Theirs alot of stuff borrowed from tdkr in bvs thats all im saying im not saying bvs is tdkr im just saying the kinda batman snyder wanted in his movie was tdkr batman and that batman was very brutal besides it doesnt matter batman never killed with his barehands in bvs

He's bullshitting i own that
Graphic novel he paralyzed the joker by snapping his neck he didnt have it on him to kill him at the last second but he ensures the joker can never harm anyone again it was very satisfying

>Concerned with maybe saving 1 or 2.
>Unconcerned with dozens, hundreds, thousands who will be killed when the villain escapes again...and again...and again.

>Not enough time to leap out the window and punch out the driver.
>Plenty of time to heave up a refrigerator and waddle to the window and hurl it with such force it smashes out the entire brick wall, wood, etc. and flies 15 feet to land on a car nope I have no superstrength nope nope nope train train train whatevs

He was pumped up of anger and sadness, bro.

Only manlets cant heave a refrigerator up over their and toss it 15 feet

Here's what he's talking about. Check out the contrast between Bruce's word balloons and font and the Joker's.

Joker gets white text bubbles and green thought-captions throughout the rest of the GN. Bruce's Bat-voice and inner monologue are always the grey.

Compared to this.

And finally this.

Seems to me that's just a color misprint.

Followed by a panel of Bruce looking at the burning skull and saying, "Stop . . . Stop laughing."

Can someone tell me why people blame these threads on Pajeets?

It's actually something from the disinfo playbook. Accuse your opponent of being what you are.

Welcome to down the rabbit hole, son.

>2017
>still treating TDKR like it's the best comic ever written

now I know you kids only read it a couple months ago but in reality Death of Superman and TDKR are the two most overrated DC Comics of all time. When you get a little older you'll understand how pathetic it is that Snyder took so much from these 2 stories and forced it into his shit film.

I think he actually crafted them into a more interesting story.

turn on the robot for Sup Forums

Obviously you would say that, you balding german manlet.

Nigga, you know that you are pushing complete bulshit right?

Genuine question: Isn't that the Rathtar from Force Awakens?

I'm not pushing a thing, "nigga." I'm posting what the guy was talking about. I think it's interesting, but I don't necessarily buy into it in anything but a "death of the artist" capacity.

Miller went on record about it, I think, but how much you're willing to take him at his word is entirely up to you. I've noticed that a lot of authors and creative types intentionally mislead people about their work, as contradicting themselves encourages more discussion, whereas just saying, "Yeah, this is what I meant," closes it down.

Well played, friend. Well played.

Big guys wrestling, administering poppers, literally asking the other if he bleeds.

This movie was the gayest thing I've seen all year.

It's an Ul'lula'n.

Zack Snyder definitely gets pegged by his wife, his movies are homoerotic as fuck

>this is all that Sup Forums has
go back to Sup Forums if you think you're "dude GAY LMAO" jokes are funny

>White male offering to procreate

Code 88 in progress, we need a sterilization van right now.

Yeah, just look at all that homoeroticism.

Hahahaaa!

No.

>Snyder tried to make a feminist movie once

lol oh god I almost forgot, what a trainwreck

I think you're a little confused on the meaning of the word "tried."

BvS batman not real batman. real batman would not be manipulated by anonymous notes.

#BvSbatmanNotMyBatman