Unsounded

She's better than he deserves.

Other urls found in this thread:

casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch11/ch11_34.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are both totally going to die.

Oh, look, it's The Power Of Love.

Please let zombie dad kill this treacherous fuck. It would make the world a better place.

Even better, let zombie dad find some solid evidence in that evil fucks lab leading to the other evil fuck who conspired to kill him and his daughter.

There's nothing wrong with this that a big healthy dose of zombie murder can't fix.

You know, for that matter, how is this balls-less fuck still alive? Didn't Duane have him down and in zombie chimp-out range? How the fuck is this dirtbag still attached to his fleshy shell?

>Didn't Duane have him down and in zombie chimp-out range?
The clock tower window exploded at that moment thanks to waterfall guy exploding.

RIP

>Oh, look, it's The Power Of Love.
Oh, let it work for once.
It's not like they won't die anyway.

At least Jivemaster has some plot armor left in him.

Are those Quincy's shoes while the rest of him is invisible in panel 3?

Those are Rahm's shoes. The accident that took his son made his legs invisible. casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch11/ch11_34.html

>Quincy
You mean Quigley?
No, it's Rahm's. You do remember his accident that made his legs invisible and killed his son, right?

Shit, I think I missed that narration box entirely back in the day. That is an abrupt left turn to take at the bottom of the page.

What a bizarre way for a flying machine experiment to go wrong that must have been.

Also, yes, Quigley, I'm an idiot.

Yeah, the khert is weird like that. Even though magic is as scientific as it can be, it's still not fully understood.

>Infernal machine, I wanted to negate gravity, not light! And now you're exploding! That is just great!

>great, now I can't see my legs
>where's my son?

>His son's not actually dead
>Just invisible

Yeah, I just thought about it after posting. Shit would be fucked up for him if he was just there, unable to interact with the real world.
Though I guess Rahm was doing everything in his power to try and find him/get him back so he should've detected him in that case.

>That image
Tonight.

Fuck off, MMM.

I fucking hate MMM.

Ayy lmao finished reading the comic last night

This fucking art, holy shit what kinda superhuman is this one

There are webcomic artists that get tossed 5K dollars a month who don't draw for shit and can't keep to a schedule to save their life

Even if the update schedule is bumpy here, this fucking art

To say nothing of the characters

I'm glad to be on this wild ride now

The updates are usually MWF like clockwork, except for hiatuses between chapters.

>being this mad Cope is a preptime fag

>I'm glad to be on this wild ride now
Enjoy your stay and the piss soaked eternal loli's feet.

She talked him down off the mountain. They are both gonna die now.

Will he kiss Toma or Elka?

Maybe he'll give CPR to them.

These threads are pretty slow and typically only happen right as the comics go up, not a lot of Unsounded fans on Sup Forums.

Ashley should make a magnet out of this one too.

Does CPR even exist in this setting? WIth pymary they probably don't need it.

It's still cheaper than pymaries so I'd imagine it could exist.

Fuck kinda welcome is this? Not one of you called me a faggot

Boy, I'm just glad I didn't hit the end while the silver was going apeshit, waiting to see that through woulda drove me nuts

Ya'll come to a conclusion on who's running the Aldish side of this whole conspiracy?

>Not one of you called me a faggot
You're on Sup Forumsmblr, nigger. It goes without saying that you're one.
>pic oh so very much related

My money is on the guy who Duane slapped way back with Duane's brother being in cahoots.

Guy Duane slapped got his revenge in being able to deck him a few dozen times. He's a red herring.
It was all Lemuel.

He obviously was part of it (even if just by knowing about the plot) but I don't think he was the one in charge.

Keeping in mind how zealous that governer is about the Aldish religion, using Duane's death to further his cause just fits so well.

My theory is he set Duane's death up so that he could use it as an excuse to get the silver plan passed in the council while using some form of blackmail on Lemuel to get him on board. He picked Duane because he didn't like that he was a commoner risen up, not because he punched him (there's no way he could have gotten everything together that fast after the hit).

>Didn't Duane have him down and in zombie chimp-out range?
WHAT'S GOOOOOOD, NIGGA?!?!

So Alderode is run by that Vits council, yeah? I wasn't sure if they were at the top or if they're just another part of it

I'm kinda wanting to say that they don't actually plan to take the silver up there to use it, but to feed it with the suffering caused by the plague

Goddamn it, artist, I can't take this shit seriously with Duane's fucking faces

Me too, dude, me too.

He a veritable goldmine of reaction faces.

Duane loses much of his customary dignity with his jaw broken and swinging about like that.

Aside from punching them in the chest, which I suppose he might enjoy, Duane's probably not physically equipped for CPR anymore.

Eh, if he can circulate air to speak, yell and roar then I'm sure he can blow a longful of corpse-stench down some hapless victim's throat.

>corpse-stench

His scent's warded, and he's dry as jerky anyway