/brit/ Poland edition

Kurwa

Today I will remind them

marshall mcluhan's 'medium is the message' comes from his catholicism. specifically it's the eucharist.

communion --> communication

>one day visit to poland
LOL what a shit offer

sorry i'll be sure to discuss british culture this time

did you really think everyone would care that much about your shitty OP that it was worth making the new at 270 posts?

paul nehlen was taken too early

state of Nigel's neck

imagine making a new thread 30 posts early, that's like a whole minute worth of posts!

we've got snow in notts lads

catholicism is the enemy of europe

drank tea

My mum does this too. I honestly wouldn't care, it's still a pizza

toilberg send round a handy email listing what one should have in their vehicle when there's risk of snow
absolutely has our safety in mind and isn't just preempting people calling in with snow-related excuses for not doing in

i'll jab you in your ribs, kid

nottingham mentioned

>30 posts early

hello new runt, you must have been posting on /brit/ for about 3 months. when the janny ruled with an iron fist a new at 270 posts was 80 posts early

blow me, chud

it's the principal rather than the pizza or the money

i ended up eating a pizza and getting my money back rather than being cucked into only having the wrong pizza

Computer. Level 2.

was on a work's night out with the toilteam a few weeks ago and our (female) boss complained twice during the meal

cannot fathom having such a high opinion of oneself

love sending pictures of my will to birds

>it's the principal

No, it's the headmaster

this is a poland friendly thread. go shit yourself

the cold air in the arctic has begun to disperse, the ice is melting faster than ever, the jetstream has been redirected, and northern europe is due to freeze over
but at least we created a lot of shareholder value

Gish gallop drivel

spent forever on that level in half life where the helicopters keep dropping units outside because I didn't realise they just infinitely spawned

don't know how women are into men
they're disgusting and hairy and nasty

where there's a will there's a way

>college
Underage

i think that's the appeal

they have vaginas

baited for this exact response

an astute observation

ordered 144 papermate inkjoy 100 0.7F pens ask me anything

t. 80 year old man with a large estate who knows golddiggers love a man willing to amend his will if they're willing to succ his wrinkled dick for a few years

there's nothing appealing about that

take a look at these hands
hands of a government man

A curious game. The only winning move is not to play

its always been protestants that chose their own interests over that of the continent

bizarre post

poland should be destroyed

* bowls you a googly*

£3.50 six inch sub meal deal from subway

This is the general dedicated to the discussion of British culture.

*swirls glass of port*

protestants are literally responsible for migrants, climate change, and income inequality

not really if you understand what a will is

oh sorry you're right i should use a proxy

Subway is crap

remember this

*hits it for six*

cannot even imagine doing that over minor things. the only time ive ever done that in my life was when i was given chicken wings once and they were literally uncooked and frozen in the middle so they were inedible. I was fine with just having new ones made that wouldit put me in the hospital.

It's tiny. Doesn't fill you up at all and you can get an entire meal deal for 50p cheaper from tesco

Grrr where are the snow showers grrrrrrr

did jesus die a second time?

seems to fill me up just fine

literally tuesday to tuesday

that fucking photo

When will the UK grant the Polish minority autonomy and their own country around Bristol?

yeah you love being filled up by a six incher

>prospect of snow
>unitoilers get excited about being let off classes
>everyday but money

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

his mum died 2 days before that picture

shit i meant to say monday

dont make fun of me

brutal

What if Jesus didn't die but became the trees we breathe....whoa...

*Smashes the ball into your face*

>classes
>in uni
umm no

yea but this time... its personal

pet rock is doing md again the weekend

lolll

>what are lectures, seminars and tutorials

pedantic twat

One time I threw a filled glass bottle in the crowd of a nightclub and it smashed off someone's head LOL

lectures, seminars and tutorials are lectures, seminars and tutorials usually

ITS SNOWING

think i might make a tuna melt for lunch

went to the nightclub I met my ex at the weekend after we broke up and I was practically begging one of the bouncers to bounce my head off the pavement LOL

Had my night cut short by some twat that threw a bottle at my head once, was fuming

it's not though is it

hate getting blackout drunk at the club and not having a clue what you did for like 3 hours

Can't wait for the Pakis and OAPs to die in the snow so i can buy up.the properties for cheap

>what are synonyms

back to class

Woildn't happen if you didn't get a bottle chucked at your head would it

nowadays, they're even covering up african-american crime in schools--obama's attempt to slice the "school-to-prison pipeline" by abolishing discipline and big-boy rules

the few times I have gone "out" I honestly would've loved someone to fling a bottle at my head so I had an excuse to go home and get away from the fucking screeching normies

hood rats often shoot up schools except its gang related so you dont here of it. they installed metal dectectors in loads of inner city schools

this happens way too often as well sometimes I "come to" getting off with a girl tho I guess that's alright

stop offending Poles, without us your economy would literally collapse

>can use thesaurus
>can't spell monday

basic bitch sit tf down smfh

well then don’t

don't get how people complain about the price of drinks when you can just catch the free ones flying about

so here we then the lads

nobody calls them "classes", big mark of the non-uni educated runt

IT'S SNOWING AGAIN JUST FUCK OFF U STUPID WEATHER FUCK OFF