Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalvträskskidan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thousands of years of evolution have prepared the NORDS for what is coming

did you know swedes INVENTED the ski?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalvträskskidan

>4000 years old
No.
You know the earliest archaeological examples of skis were found in Russia and date to 6000 BCE, and 10000-year-old wall paintings suggest use of skis in the Xinjiang region of what is now China.
The Kalvträsk ski is not even the oldest proof of skiing in scandinavia, we actually have the earliest Scandinavian examples of skiing date to 5000 BCE with carvings, which depict a skier with one pole, found in Rodoy in the Nordland region of Norway. Skiing in Scandinavia must have been present for a very long time, and surely we have adapted it more so than anyone else, and we have modernized it. But we didn't invent it.

>the earliest archaeological examples of skis were found in Russia and date to 6000 BCE
How will europeoids recover?

WE WILL BE KANGZ

>europeoids
You're european too.

>europeoids on damage control
lel

You'd rather see yourself as Asian?

Ahem, global warming say hello. Anyway, we will be kangz when the climate changes.

>b-but everything was invented by europeans
keep wewuzing, europeoids

*gets melanomas*

nothing personnel, whiteboy

>muh globular warming

>wewuzing
How do you get wewuzing from what I've been saying? I literally said earliest evidences is in china.

Chinese are obviously also european.

TRAITOR TO THE NORD RACE

this

*siberian cold blocks your path*

i think you have to become a water monkey first.

why are calling finns as snowmonkeys? Thats bit mohamed

>expanding med affects the caspian sea

fucking moron

And darkies get Vitamin D deficiency and thus depression and even brittle bones.

Something like 70% of s*Malis in Sweden are at high risk for osteoporosis, it's pretty damn hilarious. They also develop autism ( kek ) and other disorders. Even the land itself lashes out against them

Not so fast, nordlings...

Fucking hell. I worry what would happen to me if I moved to,say, norway. How much does not growing up so far north impact one mood wise?

It's not a huge difference, but the truth is even some pure Nordic people get vitamin-D deficient.

You are them, Vinlander.

the fr*g is not adapted to nordic weather.

Which I mean, but I guess Sunlight lamps and vitamin pills.

>They also develop autism ( kek )

I don't think that's just the darkies.

I am 100% true Irish-Aryan blood

In Estonia, we get enough sunlight for vitamin D production maybe 4 months a year. If you have darker skin then it´s even worse. Being pure Nordic (whatever that means) doesn´t change anything. What matters is your diet, skin colour and your overall health.

We all have autism here, even the niggers

we don't

Poor bait

The best part is that we always tried to prevent nuclear winter and other nautral disasters while the rest of you were irresponsible, and now you will all perish while we live on. We are the people chosen by this planet.

>mora, the capital of sweden

wrong, upsala is the capital.

Jokes aside, you do realize that it's the southerners that will survive while we will basically be one huge glacier as tall as our mountains, right?

Not after we kill them and take their lands. Germans can't into winter warfare.

Yes, that's better. Notre dame will be ours! Set course to Paris and clense it from nigs and french people.

We already have an inside man in France who will open the gates for us

WE