Why do the new Euro coins have Africa printed on them?

Why do the new Euro coins have Africa printed on them?

that's a nice, fat chicken

those look cool as fuck. I probably still have a few two euro coins somewhere around here.

a blue coin??

Cause Europe is cucked.

>having your currency assigned by a weak regional "union"

lmao @ ur life eurocucks

To remind the German citizens that in today's globalized world you can't think of Europe as an isolated continent anymore.

Who's to say that Africa isn't Europe, or Europe Africa? Aren't we all really just Africans, and if that's the case why not just let them all in and give them citizenship?

It's not cool at all.

When I look at this I don't think "strong country" I think "children's toy"

The font and the blue ring are cool though

if people actually believe that we are all africans doesnt that confirm that people still living there are unevolved life forms compared to the ones that dispersed?

Pretty neat looking. NWO looking currency if there ever was one.

that cant be real... what the fuck is that? it look like a first grader designed it. whats with the gimmicky plastic ring? horrendous

pic related is what a coin should look like

Merkel please go and stay go

>Blue LED ring

When the battery dies, can you still spend it?

Just looks like a commemorative coin to celebrate some bullshit.

€5 coins arent legal tender. Its just been printed to siphon extra money out of coin collectors. Coz every country does thaat shit now theyvs got to make it gimmicky and stand out, hence the blue. There'll be another one in a couple of months, my bet it'll have pink.

You're not completely wrong, but it is legal tender. Could be an experiment more tham a collector's item.

why is there a bird that got shot with a shotgun on the heads side?

Those are "refugee pellets".

>that cant be real...

>plastic money

because Europe is pumped full of African seed

They want the BBC boi.

Why is there a dick going into that eagles mouth?

I bet it represents European commitment to silencing speedh while foreigners rape their women.

everytime i see something that i cannot believe be real

it comes from the germans

sometimes its from us swedes, the put out the fire it wins guys, the 60% or the white flag, but it's always these germans who constantly try to destroy everything they touch

2 completed world wars
1 ongoing

now they manage to make the ugliest coin possible in history??

Prepare to be culturally enriched by a large COCK from AFRIKA.

this

mmmm no, pic related is what a coin should look like

jk but the new euro looks really cool in my opinion

They looks like fucking arcade tokens

the eternal kraut

>While Europe’s future is in the South, Africa’s is in the North. ... I call on all those who can do so to join the Mediterranean Union because it will be the linchpin of Eurafrica, the great dream capable of enthusing the world

Nicholas "Forced Interracial Breeding" Sarkozy

I've always thought that Mexico has decent coinage, not as good as American coins but good enough.

Because the European Union was always meant to be the Eurafrican Union.

Looks absolutely shit, pic related is what a coin should look like at least.

>Why do the new Euro coins have Africa printed on them?
It's time to fix past mistakes IYKWIM.

>When I look at this I don't think "strong country" I think "children's toy"
>Europe is a country
How can someone from a place that put a man on the moon fuck up so hard?

>Austria
>In charge of knowing what I meant

Countries use the money you fucking dolt

looks like a really fake pokemon

Is that the fucking Flemmish le tounge bird, a chicken and the german eagle in one bird and did someone ventilate it with birdshot?

>no byzantine eagle

fuckin dropped

Rigthful EU clay!

i'm absolutely certain any post euro currency is loads better on your eyes than what you got now.

>not just calling them "credits" at this point

>calling coins credits

Oh wait that flag. sempai...

Standing liberty. Truly beautiful coin.
My favorite is pic related. First us currency. And first to introduce a half of a cent. Europoors when will they learn?

WE WUZ ROMANS

Looks like old pirate treasure. I like it.

It also has Asia and part of North and South America? Why do you fuckers read so much into things?

Because Europe made Africa it's bitch and ruled the world when it used to have actual BALLS.

WE DEUS EX NOW

>These will be used before the EU collapses

does that ring actually glow or what

>Eagle

The 4th Reich has been born lads. Who wants to take it?

What is the name of this coin?

because sooner or later, the EU will provide VISA-Free travel to all EU states from Africa, Turkey and Syria and extend into the African nations. All that's missing in EU is an army, and there you go, a superstate.

One world government.

If the Canada-US-Mexico alliance happens, which is under process BTW, then I shit you not nothing is stopping the EU and the "NAU" to combine forming a much greater entity.

One world government, the Jew world order is on it's way folks. Better hold onto your guns and prepare to fight back.

It's time to escape the EU.

The symbol of future Germany won't be an eagle, but a cooked goose.

nova constellatio