Has anyone here ever actually made/eaten this monstrosity?

Has anyone here ever actually made/eaten this monstrosity?

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ms Sato lives on a strict Wonder Bread and Mayo diet.

Slow night on Sup Forums huh?

yeah, Spongebob

if someone posts an ingredient list ill make it right now

I've seen worse threads

Wasn't SpongeBob trying to make an Ice Cream Sundae?

What is that from?

what the shit?

Aggressive differences in opinion

Isn't it great?

Equal parts ketchup, onions, and peanut plant(soil included). I'm sure you can substitute the peanut plant for peanuts and any potted plant.

Enjoy.

Enjoy your shit breathe.

All in Favor of Elbow Dropping Edgy Evil Asami?

I just love how inoffensive the art is yet it's the pic itself that makes my stomach turn.

Source?

While we're at it, did anyone ever actually make pic related?

cocaine and lots of it

This is the second time I see these being posted. I don't understand it, and I don't like it either.

Yes.

What was the original recipe? The joke was that SpongeBob replaced everything right?

>Sup Forums finally cares about korra's well being
How sweet
> that gif
Did hamtaro live? I hope it did

Look closely at the last shot. It's clearly not a real hamster he's slamming into.

Yes, that was the joke. He used ketchup instead of ice cream, onions instead of fruit, and an entire peanut plant with the soil instead of just peanuts.

Devoid of all other context and posts, this single image has a perfect valley depth of surrealism and repulsion. It seems just probable enough to make the skin squirm a little.

Now, the real test here, is if someone could build a compression machine to perfectly squash that burger as far down as it can go while holding in the sides. Compress it into some sort of super dense... ultraburger. Size of one burger, yet as powerful as TWENTY-FOUR BURGERS COMBINED.

Or just accidentally make burger diamonds.

>"this Sunday's going to taste like glory!"
>mfw just now figured out the wordplay on that so the episode actually makes sense now, nearly 10 years after I first watched it
>mfw the latin dub completely and utterly killed the joke
I don't even know how to react right now.

All the juice would get squeezed out. All you'd be left with is a dry, shameful sandwich of broken dreams
More or less a mcdouble.

The key to eating it is to not think of it as one big burger. But instead, a stack of individual burgers.

Macho Man tell Hogan those Rag Sheets have some truth to them and you're too hurt to wrestle for the World Heavyweight Championship

Your taste is awful

Asami and the Sato New World Order need to be loved and appreciated

Embrace Asami's loving ruthless authority

Lol what a lil bitch.

It doesn't matter how many times these are posted. I still don't understand it.

What is there not to Understand?

Not gonna lie if I had any ability in drawing I would make this absurd shit just to see how it would turn out to be.

Evil Asami makes my peepee hard

okay.

I come in expecting a Sup Forumsck/ thread and all I get is this fucking stupid korra shitfuck spamming the same pictures over and over again

IP Ban when?

This.

This fucker ruin entire threads. I really wish I could know where he lives, I would make his life hell.

lol all this edge