So it's confirmed . TOKYO 2020 is going to be like Sup Forums and Sup Forums but in real life

So it's confirmed . TOKYO 2020 is going to be like Sup Forums and Sup Forums but in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mh3w
nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Big_Sight
futurism.com/images/tokyo-2020-olympics-future/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you post a gif? I can't watch webm's on my new iPad Pro that I bought

Don't have one.

Try this

streamable.com/mh3w

>Hello Kitty

>I can't watch webm's on my new iPad Pro that I bought

Yup, I got the iPad Pro with the 12.9 inch display in Space Grey. No need for a desktop anymore with this setup

tfw going to the tokyo games in 2020
tfw ill be 28

>prime minister of japan, Shinzo Abe, Super Mario

I laughed more than I probably should

>No need for a desktop anymore with this setup

Im honestly ok with this as long as the opening ceremony also includes Catgirls

Download Merlin

>taking the bait

A FUCKING LEAF

It's probably gonna have life pokemon battles and shit

>Only has enough smugs for 7 seconds of content.
Fucking casuals I swear.

>It's-a me, Abe!
Holy shit that's amazing

No need for you to keep living, either, it sounds like.

Thinking theres actually going to be a Japan 2020 Olympic games

I'll always take a bait that lets me have a laugh at the expense of someone else

pretty empty desu

I'd watch that. Hahaha

RIP "weeb" culture, such as Comiket and Akihabara.

>there's something big happening at yellowstone
>it's going to happen mark the day on your calendar
>it's happening tomorrow we warned you

>nothing happened
yep

Meant to type "culture" in quotation marks, not "weeb".

All those qt Jap girls are going to get culturally enriched, RIP Japan

lmao holy shit i hate i missed this live

Sup Forums went full weeb nation domination. There were also robots at the begining of Japan's scene

>Trump is not serious enough to be a world leader

Goddamn that was GOLD.

How do the Japs consistently outshine everyone else on CUHRAZY?

Doesn't matter, you're still retarded.

It would be Otaku not weeb

So does anyone have the full reveal or something or was that webm it?

Not watching TV

> Missing the joke

Heard they hired Michael Vick to oversee it.

If they don't fully hate westerners now, they will after that, welp.

>Olympics will be in August
>Same as Summer Comiket
>tfw it'll be the most attended Comiket ever
>tfw weebs from all over the world die in droves in the summer heat.

Seriously, they need to have it in October like in 1964.

We bombed them a bit too hard, but they were being serious assholes at the time.

Welcome to the filter.

WHERE'S THE "M" ON HIS CAP?

WHAT DOES "TOKYO" STAND FOR?

You should have seen it, it was well executed.

Weren't there talks about banning it altogether?

2020 is gonna be the biggest cringefest in history, build up your defenses while you can Japan

There's going to be a repeat of the lolicon controversy a couple years back

western countries (mostly the UN and news outlets) will bitch about drawings and they'll get told to fuck off (again)

Comiket? Pic related, it's millions of dollars into the economy, the industry people would especially throw shit fits. The amount of dodgy content is really only a drop in the bucket, even NHK has done multiple specials on the sellers there.

> build up your defenses

That's sorta your job too. And remember how after Sochi they went into Ukraine? Just saying...

Yep, the cycle continues.

jarhead or navy buttfucker?

>may 2021
>unusual high amount of biracial children will be born in Japan

Japan didna great job, why the fuck do you guys suck at this shit? You have dancing broccoli on stage and boring ass people

Oh my god, now I see the real reason for the Olympics in Tokyo. The kikes want to take over Japan with shitskin babies, just like Germany!

OY FUCKING VEY

they have VLC for iPad. It's what I'm using. Jelly of that 12.9 m8.

Meant this for pic related.

None of the above, not a teacher either.

OMFG the cultural appropriation here is astounding. As an Italian I am super offended by this

>All the news about the mixed Japanese athletes at the Olympics was in English only.
>Implying this scheme would work, even if true.

>I can't perform this very basic function that even cellphones can do on my new iPad

>why hasn't america banned murder and rape comics

ok

He can he's just a dumb leaf

>not having an iPad the size of a coffee table to simultaneously stream chimpouts and shitpost

cant play webm

oh man, there will be a new wave of SJWs whining about loli wont it?

Based Shinzo Abe. He's nationalist as fuck and wants to nuke China for stealing Japanese islands.

You've gotta be shitposting me

>Tfw loli hentai h-manga gets banned to appeal to eurocuks who do nothing about the actual child-molesting muslims back in their countries

>Buying products from companies exploiting Chinese child laborers

Why are leafs the worst

B8

>to appeal to eurocuks
Nobody gives a shit about that here. If anything they could try putting that thanks to dumbfuckistan and leafstan.

hahahahhahah my fucking sides

Checked, and POC privilege shield will deflect it.
Plus, those types are going for pedo allowance/tolerance.

Cool I guess.

I'll be playing table tennis for the states if all goes as planned, which will be neat. I wonder if japan will do well with the home turf advantage or if china will just shit all over everyone like usual.

gotta support your countries local labor force user

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

>Reason #1 – The so-called sexual violence in manga and video games is a made-up thing and as such does not threaten the rights of actual people; therefore, it is meaningless in protecting the rights of women.

>There is nothing to be gained from regulating fictional sexual violence. However, while you’re trying to fix the rights of fictional characters, you’re leaving the human rights of real women in the real world left to rot.

UN on Suicide watch

>Ai Fukuhara plays on the homefield

She's a celebrity even when she's not competing. Good luck.

I thought 2020 was Qatar?

i don't have the words but maybe this image can explain it

>Ipad
holy shit, I forgot that cuckmarker even existed.

as expected of leaf-kun

>In Japan, and especially when it comes to manga, these are creative fields that women themselves cultivated and worked hard by their own hand to create careers for themselves.Already in the 70s there were women-focused manga magazines and many talented women manga writers came from them.In this way, before the Equal Opportunity Employment Act for Men and Women passed in 1986, there was already a space where women flourished and had established the “shoujo manga” genre. And of course, within women’s manga, sometimes the topic was of romance and sex […] In this way, it can be predicted that if we were to ban the sale of “manga that depicts sexual violence,” a great deal of publishers would cease publication of a huge amount of works.

>tfw she's pointing out they're being really fucking ignorant of what place manga has in society.

LOL Qatar would never get the olympics they host the next world cup tho but litterally who cares about soccer???

maple niggers are cucked to high hell. I must flee to the great republic.

Comiket will likely be cancelled or moved somewhere else considering that the place it's usually held will be used as one of the main buildings for the Olympics.

>cancelled

I really can't see that happening, likely it's be rescheduled.

How do you pronounce Abe?
Is ah-bay, or ay-bu?

where is this video from?

Ah-beh.

"A" is pronounced "Ah"
"E" is pronounced "Eh"

Stick a B in front of it, and it's Beh.

>mfw people say it as if he's Abe Lincoln.

あべ

here

Oh, and

>The center was a planned venue for the 2020 Summer Olympics hosting wrestling, fencing and taekwondo events, but cutting of public funds forced the organization committee to choose alternative addition to serving as the main broadcasting center and press center for the Games.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Big_Sight

Pcs sales are declining.

Good to know. It's not like I'll ever need to pronounce it but you can never be certain.

First post, the most realistic post.

>andthisisyourhome.png

I was joking anyway, I have an iPad 2

Holy fuck I haven't weeb'd this hard in a long time. Not only was that video fucking spectacular, AND Abe's entrance was maximum hype, but can you imagine the amount of sports anime that will be made in the next 4 years? Hajime no Ippo may actually get another season in our lifetimes.

This is the highest quality bait I've seen in ages

Japan is going all out with this one

futurism.com/images/tokyo-2020-olympics-future/

Didn't they have the Olympics in China already?

>futurism.com/images/tokyo-2020-olympics-future/
fucking man made meteor shower. God damn Japan

Japan is great but Weeaboos are fucking insufferable. It sure would be a shame if they all had tickets to the Olympics and something undesirable happened.

I'm down. I'm not even a weebcuck but Brazil was so terrible that I know this wont be as bad.

I know I'm going to actually try to get tickets to this one. 4 years should be enough time to save up money for it.

you know whats the best thing about this

that the Olympics is going to be held in a first world country

Did you guys even get any medals this time?

So if 2020 is going to a sports anime, will 2018 be a kpop idol event?

Gold in Womens Single's Tennis

it was the first time in this islands history anyone gave a shit about a sport that wasn't baseball, basketball or boxing