Karl Pilkington: Apparently... right... there's this channel on the internet

>Karl Pilkington: Apparently... right... there's this channel on the internet.
>Ricky Gervais: I think you misunderstood something.
>Karl Pilkington: No, really, it's, there's a channel 4 on the internet. They have kids, and television, and animals.
>Ricky Gervais: Is this a monkey news? Should we play the-- play the intro, do it.

>Ooooh, Chimpanzee That! He's written it down!

>Karl Pilkington: Alright? They show this bloke, from the Batman films, and he's knockin' about on a plane... and they say he's a big guy. I think he sounds like... he sounds like the guy who played James Bond.
>Stephen Merchant: Of course.
>Karl Pilkington: Now I wouldn't say he's a big guy, I'm probably... I would say I'm probably the same size as him.
>Ricky Gervais: Do you have any idea what he's talking about?
>Stephen Merchant: I've no idea what he's on about. A plane in the Batman film? Do you mean the third one, with Tom Hardy?
>Karl Pilkington: Yeah, he's got a mask on, and he's--
>Ricky Gervais: Karl, what the fuck are you on about, there's a channel on the internet that shows Tom Hardy on the plane in Batman over and over?
>Stephen Merchant: That's a good movie.
>Ricky Gervais: I thought it was shit.
>Karl Pilkington: They say he's a big guy. And then it's, for you.
>Stephen Merchant: What?
>Karl Pilkington: For... for you.
>Ricky Gervais: Don't talk shit, Karl. I swear to god that was the most useless waste of time we've ever had on this show.

Is this real?

It is in our hearts, user.

Everytime I listen to Karl clips all I can think about is how pathetic Stephen Merchant is. He must be so jealous how Karl is funnier and more likeable than him while not caring at all. Stephen is a huge try hard faggot with no talent to speak of

Cringe
Don't ever lower KP to this level again

Sage

>Karl
>Happily living in a long term relationship, does a few vanity shows, and his standup show sold out in seconds
>Stephen
>Established writer, gets to hang out in Hollywood, fulfilled lifelong dream of being in a Superhero film
>Ricky
>Everything he's done that doesn't involve Stephen or Karl has failed miserably and he spends his days lamenting how he can't have kids and shitposting on Twitter

I'm glad Gervais is getting buried.

He's a sniveling little worm desu

>bald manlet twats detected

Stephen Merchant is pretty bald as well

>I ain't no fortunate son, no no no
>Creedence Clearwater Revival, Fortunate Son, you're listening on XFM 104.9, I'm Ricky Gervais

Ricky's new podcast on Sirius isn't too bad desu, kinda laughed when he introduced the new podcast by promising to stick to a professional schedule with more serious topics, then 10 minutes into his first caller they're both talking about shaving their junk with razors.

In one show he mentions "Pikelets" and they take the piss out of him for saying something stupid. But he didn't Pikelets are a real thing, they're a thin, freeform crumpet.

And that was Blur with Out of Time, and now we're... out of time for the show.

Every caller should just keep asking him when Karl and Steve are coming back

>and he's knockin' about on a plane

I love you, OP

Steve is the glue that holds the show together. Only Karlplebs don't understand this.

Anyone else legit despise this whole show and everything about it?

Steve is background wallpaper at best and the boring filler for the first 20 minutes during the XFM days at worst

He also lost his virginity at 38 though so he's kind of /our guy/.

sauce

>and his standup show sold out in seconds
What standup show?

>and he spends his days lamenting how he can't have kids

really? I always presumed him and Jane didn't want them. The marriage thing is odd though, I mean why not at that stage

J U S T

Karl has never done stand up comedy.

Karl doing stand up comedy would he a horrible career move. It makes him come off as a complete fraud rather then a genuine loveable idiot.

much better than the christmas specials

and yet look at some of the gfs hes had

since becoming rich and semi famous of course though

how has nobody snapped a picture of suzanne yet

she literally had a cameo in The Office
people are failing to realize it for a decade now

did they even know each other back then

defo, the xmas specials were filmed during one of the first couple XFM seasons. Karl already in a spotlight with a bunch of Suzanne stories

she is incredibly fat and gross looking no wonder karl won't marry her

Oooo he's done you again mate!