Main character chooses blue haired stuck up dyke bitch over qt infinitely loyal knives

>main character chooses blue haired stuck up dyke bitch over qt infinitely loyal knives

I'll never understand this decision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79SxL85wHkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask Sup Forums

Sup Forums likes Asians for the most part, but you'll never believe anything said in their favor.

Knives is the patrician choice.

Ramona a shit.

t. Sup Forums

If you've seen the alternate ending you'll see that it's an even worse choice.

When I watched that movie I thought the same, sure, MEW is hot, but you have to fight for her, meanwhile Knives is as hot but also she's crazy in love with you and loyal. There's no contest there.

He stuck with Knives in the original ending.

I actually prefer the ending the film was released with honestly, both Scott and Ramona are thoroughly awful examples of human beings. Knives deserved better.

She was too immature for him and he dated her out of hurt pride, rather than actual love.

this

SHE WAS A LITERAL CHILD

>people date for love

Ramona has 0 personality. There is absolutely nothing to her except

>muh crazy dyed hair

you must be mistaken user this is Sup Forums not /r9k/

Blue haired girl is his own race.

White men should never date asians or azns. The former hates you and the latter hates herself and takes it out on you.

retard

Right, and thats why she is what Scott deserves.

NV > Julie > Stacy > Kim > Ramona > Knives > Roxy

doesn't he get them all in the cartoon book

read the comics they actually make sense

>spineless asian girl chases after mediocre white fag

shitty trope

Scott and Ramona are both zeros

>whites are the most desirable race to all other races except black
>this is somehow our fault

>whites
>desirable

lel only in white propaganda media.

even white women want white males extinct

>even white women want white males extinct
Only white women want white males extinct.

you didn't get the movie xD

Knives was manic pixie dream girl and scott decided to grow up and have a real partner (MEW)

asians think white skin attractive that why korean and jap idols male or female add tons of white powder on their face
also comic Scott is quite alpha

and heeeere come the MEWposters.

You spent too much time on Sup Forums and blacked.com
Get out more

everyone wants white males extinct

they're responsible for the worst racism, sexism, genocide, colonization, rape, spree murders and planet killing

white males are literally the default enemy of humankind

Good goy

nah its just bullshit white wish fulfillment fantasy for nerds who want their own exotic azn girl but actually white basement virgins

What happens in the alternate ending?

he dont like sideways vagina

Just as a heads up, once us white guys are all extinct, we're handing the keys off to the asians.

And the asians won't give two fucks about your "muh oppression" like the white guilt people do. Enjoy bamboo shoots stuck up your dick hole.

this

>classic pitiful white attempt at divide and conquer

we all get along fine without you piss haired corpse eyed fucks

You pump and dump Asian chicks, you never have a relationship.

NV? Natalie?

This happens,

youtube.com/watch?v=79SxL85wHkA

There is a deleted scene where he does end up with Knives, but in the end, I think they changed it to follow the books... which make WAAY more sense in that Ramona is somewhat likable and Scott isn't a complete piece of shit.

quite the impressive strike. assassination attempts with knives almost never work. based nip

You actually think east Asians will respect niggers lol. Even pajeets think they're lower on the totem pole.

>them sour shitskin grapes

the one time I can agree with Sup Forums

WE ARE BOX OFFICE BOMB! ONE TWO THREE FOUR...

Other countries will hire white people to sit in their businesses because it makes people think they're important and boosts their sales.

Oh the irony

>forgets who advances civilization