Based Walter white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Wawi8oIC4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt
spotrac.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/antonio-brown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>referring to actors by the characters they played
Only faggots do this.

Based footstool of the Jewish cabal who helped him rise to fame in exchange for future favors.

I WANT TO GO BACK

>occupy Wall Street because its corrupt and above the law
>occupy democrats because they're corrupt and above the law

Actors opinions should actually be worth less than your average persons. It's easy to dismiss actual problem in the country while you sit atop your ivory castle.

FUCK OFF SHILL This is actually fake and the smart people who fact check this know thats hes vividly against trump. Shills just want us to spread false propaganda so stregnthen anti trump rhetoric!
tldr:FACT CHECK BEFORE SPREADING

STROKE SOFTLY, STROKE-CHAN!
KEEP ON ROLLING, STROKE-CHAN!

Do you think celebrities are obliged to come out and say things like this or are they all seriously so far up their ivory towers they believe the shit they're saying.

Nothing he's saying has any base, it's literally the standard of argument you would see a single mum making on facebook.

isn't violence already excused by fear in your nation? I thought that was what blm was about, the fear of innocent roodies' lives being snuffed out by racist cops driving them into violence.

Really makes me ponder

Trump and conservashits want to keep widening the gap between the rich and poor tho

>celebrities
>having any political insight

Try again.

Everything he's saying trump wants is already happening now. If anything, trump wants to put an end to this

Why don't celebrities give their money to poor people then?

Democrats idea of closing the gap isn't making poor people richer, but instead making rich people poorer. Trump wants to elevate all classes.

Breaking Mad is the most overrated TV show of all time so this guy is inconsequential

With credibility like yours I guess I'll #MAKEMINESTEIN

Why do people care what actors think about non movie related subjects? Like since when did being in movies make your opinion on anything but movies more correct or accurate than anyone else's?

The fact that you work for CTR means you're among the average folk - like us. As an employee of the Left you have firsthand experience of their deception and exploitation of the masses.

Do your job as you must, but come November, vote for your own benefit.

I like how OccupyDemocrats proudly puts "actor" after his name, like it gives some sort credence or credibility to him. It's like they lack any semblance of self-awareness.

I'm ganna go ahead and bite the bait. I doubt Bryan Cranston even said that. He probably doesn't give a single shit about politics at all as he is most likely rich.

Actors live in gated communities surrounded by rich white people and jews, they have absolutely zero in common with the average average citizen, they know nothing of the everyday struggles of common folk.

Their opinions are literally worth less than trash.

Eh ? I don't remember 1996 being like that.

Where can I sign up to get paid to shitpost like this?

>Not posting the original
faggot

>tfw an actor you like is a bluepill cuck

>(((Bryan Cranston)))

>mfw some ivory tower hollywood leftist starts talking about politics

Sounds like Trump desu

Shame, I really liked him in Malcolm in the Middle.

>Watching him doing a interview on CNN
>He's there to promote a movie or show where he plays LYNDON FUCKING JOHNSON
>Interviewer eventually asks about the Presidential election
>He immediately starts spouting out buzzwords
>Trump is a Racist!
>He's broke!
>Blah! Blah! Blah! Mexico won't pay for a wall and the shouldn't! Blah! Blah! Blah!
>They get back on topic
>Talk to us about the person and President Lyndon Johnson was
>Expecting him to call out Lyndon Johnson for being a piece of shit and a racist
>Oh he was a great president, and really lead the way for African Americans and people of color....He was a good friend....

Lost all respect for him right there, really shows how clueless some people are on history.

Why should I listen to a meth head with cancer?

I'd love to see it if you have a link. And yeah it's pretty well recorded who Johnson was, it just proves he's more of a liar than an ignoramus. There's no way he didn't know about the original LBJ

Hollywood has been trying to rewrite history for a while now, they're just not hiding it as well anymore as the peole who actually remember these things because they were there die off.

>When fear excused violence

So now?

>When greed fueled discrimination

So now?

>When the state wrote prejudice against marginalized communities into laws.

So now?

He wants to take America back to when they had a middle class, so people could just eat, be fat, and not give a fuck about anything.

well his career is over,
he will soon join the Trump karma wall

>Fear and discrimination is all these people are will to see

Who has the tunnel vision problem?

this fucking boils my blood
t. law student with professor that actually agrees with this

And progressive liberals want to take us to a time where oppression olympics excuse violence on "oppressors", where misguided altruism fuels discrimination, and where college educated hippies use bully tactics and emotional appeals to punish those who dare question their authority. We need to unite before it's too late

I like Cranston as an actor but if he thinks his opinion on the current election is deep or insightful he can go fuck himself with a rake

>hilldawg gets paid for you to play
>pays people to shitpost on Sup Forums

>Le shill Boogeyman meme
Every fucking time. Fuck off Trump fag.

A
FUCKING
SHILL

that's bullshit, USA is like that right now

True, but perhaps more importantly; they make their living pretending to be people they aren't for money. They're opinions are beyond worthless

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Wawi8oIC4

This sounds like an endorsement.

Never watching more breaking bad you fucking cuck

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdExARcKeMsONFxQzpFdg-CWaAsUAAcTt

I heartfully agree

Bryan Cranston has literally never done anything worth a shit except for Malcolm in the Middle
>Inb4 breaking babbies try and pretend that trash was worth the paper the script was written on

>interracial pic
>fuck off trump fag

can't believe anyone pays for this shitty ass level of shilling

>actor

Only Democrats are stupid enough to care about what some low IQ lib actor says.

>My masters need my help!

Typical Hollywood careerist.
You can't really blame him though, this is just part of the job.

I think you are mistaken as to which party if the party of the rich these days... Just because the democrats pretend to care about the poor does not mean they actual do. Look at actions and not words, they have done nothing but to enforce their poorness and use it to their advantage.

holy shit this makes me lol. USA loves to give itself a pat on the back, fuck history lets give ourselves a high-five.

you guys shit up the place worldwide and then make a movie about how you were the goodest of good guys ever......all the way back to John Wayne.

and that's why we call you cunts "seppos"

pic related its one of your previous model puppets

>What you/dumbshits who fall for this pic see:
>U mad whyte boi?.png

>What me/anyone with a brain see:
spotrac.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/antonio-brown/

>Contract:
5 yr(s) / $41,960,000

>Signing bonus:
$8,500,000

AverageMillionaire.png

based (((Heisenberg))) ?!!!

You act like Hollywood is ran by the people. It' propaganda.

Well we actually are the good guys of the world let me just show these very understandable honest facts World War....

>Checks flag
>Australia

His guest appearances on The King of Queens and Seinfeld were the most pivotal moments of his career. Everything after that he should feel bad about.

>You act like Hollywood is ran by the people. It' propaganda.

you believe that because you can't acknowledge the terrible truth

the people are the audience. hollywood makes what the audience wants.

*about World War...*

>Well we actually are the good guys of the world

see they all believe it so fervently

they really believe it

really

>Hollywood makes what the audience wants
>new Death Note movie butchering everything about the source material for a quick buck

Nah, they just make you think you want it. American movie industry is shit.

>hollywood makes what the audience wants

Nope

>American movie industry is shit.
yes, says a lot about the people too

look deeper...this movie is not actually about feminism....its about the supernatural

americans believe in ghosts

>that pic

tryingtoohard.jpg

60% of every episode was ominous stares and heavy breathing and long shots of New Mexico along with Walters wife bitching 24/7 and being annoying as fuck like one episode a season would something actually happen

I see where you're coming from, because almost every other industry is ran like that. But think of Hollywood as how people who are already billionaires SPEND their money.

They are okay with the losses on movies such as the new Ghostbusters because it pushes their agenda, it's an investment. They knew it would flop and yet they still pumped more marketing shekels into it, because they know they can turn those women into the face of an entire gender.

Right.

Celebrities keep doing this, and unfortunately it keeps working.

This is the kind of shit they say about every Republican. You don't even have to be that old to see the pattern by now (I'm 32, I have been politically aware for a handful of elections). Every Republican is Literally Hitler, and once they Do The Right Thing and politely lose to the Democrat, there is a wave of Strange New Respect for those Republicans from last time who have already lost. But the Republicans from this upcoming election??? Oh no, not those ones! They are literally Hitler, don't you know.

he gave a different view on Donald Trump but immediately backpedaled

guess the liberal media got to him

How do you feel knowing that he got payed more to say that than you got payed to post it here?
sage and hidden. nice shill thread.

Holy shit, I thought he was a faggot liberal after seeing him on CNN, I was mistaken.

look deeper again here. ghostbusters goes back to the 1980's, it was like transformers and GI joe's

it was only made to sell toys

its a giant advertisment....that is the quality of your "cinema"

Oh wait, what the fuck, I just realized he's saying that's a bad thing, fuck Bryan Cranston, I knew he was a faggot when I saw him on CNN.

I disagree with Cranston's politics, but idiots like these two need to stop being edgy and recognize a top 3 television show of all time, and that Cranston is an incredible actor

Such a shame.

Kek has been shown to be merciless.

Wtf i love meth now

Yeah yeah I remember when Gandalf told everyone that Brexit was a bad idea

Then please tell me the last international Australian hit movie?

Well Mad Max Fury Road was made by an Australian

WTF i hate walter white now.

KEK WILLS IT

Just the way we got our independence was pretty noteworthy but lets just pick one of the world wars we won for all of yurop and the world and say WW2

Did you know that during WW2 once the British and Australians lost control of Singapore, the Australians realized that the English weren't such a powerful ally as they had been worked up to be furthermore, the English were borrowing huge amounts of money from US and couldn't afford to send troops to help defend Australia and Papua New Guinea so Australia turned to America, the Americans helped Australia in the counter-offensive in Papua New Guinea, after the Australians had just managed to hold off the Japanese attack towards Port Moresby the US helped AU greatly in the subsequent battle of Buna-Gona?

So yeah.....you're welcome.

stroke softly, stroke chan!

I don't understand, who do occupy democrats support then, if not Hillary or Trump?

Make Bryan, Hal again.

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-Chan

Very much this.

Anyone remember when Democrats liked John McCain the FIRST time?

>post yfw Hillary wins and the democrats come knocking on daddy trump's door when then world goes further to shit