Slavs are literally the master race

Slavs are literally the master race.
>best sportsman and fighters
>best literature (Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Gogol, etc)
>best scientists (put men in space first, put first satellites around other planets, built first nuclear power plant, all from independent research, meanwhile Americans couldn't even do it first while taking scientists from Germany, like Von Braun and Einstein).
>best composers (Tchaikovsky, Shostakovitch, etc)
>best mathematicians (Arnold, Kolmogorov, Kontsevich, etc).
Slavs get the best of both worlds, physical superiority as well as mental superiority.
How can Wester*oids even compete?
Slavs protected you for 1000 years from mongols and muslims, leaving you to develop relatively in peace. And now you've decided to just give your countries away. You are too weak to even keep your countries from being taken over by Mohammed and niggers. KEKED. Your sickening cuckery is an affront to the sacrifices of my ancestors to protect your borders, so by right, everything in the West belongs to Slavs, because you wouldn't have any of it if Slavs didn't protect you Wester*oid soyboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=WCLL5B9wURw

Please save us from ourselves, slavic ubermensch

BUMP.
Wester*oid subhuman scum.

Yeah, when you're not caught taking steroids.

Are you implying steroids aren't used by every fucking athlete?

Yes. Only slavshits use steroids, because if they didn't then they wouldn't be able to compete

>be sl*V
>want to list sl*Vic achievements
>list Russian ones
errytime

caucasians are the best fighters and sharters are the best sportsmen. anglos/ germans are the best at science. slavs are horribly underperforming in comparison to their population and slavs got fucked over by the mongols and muslims
the only slavic achievements of any value were russian ones

Russians are indeed the master race. Not quite what does it have to do with Slavs?

Technically speaking, Gogol was a Ukrainian guy.

In no way, shape or form he was a ukrainian.

>SHITSKIN COPE

>the only slavic achievements of any value were russian ones

And Russians aren't even Slavic.

it really gets you thinking doesnt it

He was literally born in Ukraine and his most famous writing is about Ukraine.

gogol = hohol

>my opinions are facts

And Kipling was born in India and wrote about India. Was he Indian?

> implying anyone cares about facts on an italian roach-infested pasta cooking forum for shitposting

He was literally a descendant of Ukranian cossacks, his father was called Vasyl Hohol-Yanovsky, for fuck sake.

All of the contributions in the east over the past 200 years are all practically credited to Russians, since the Russian empire encompassed the entire area and many people were Russified, willingly or unwillingly. It's hard to work out who was actually who from such a clusterfuck.

>He was literally a descendant of Ukranian cossacks

No, Pavel, you don't get to claim our achievements for yourself just because our languages were related to each other 3000 years ago. Piss off.

Lets refer to what he said himself
>Cкaжy вaм oднo cлoвo нacчeт тoгo, кaкaя y мeня дyшa, хoхлaцкaя или pyccкaя, пoтoмy чтo этo, кaк я вижy из пиcьмa вaшeгo, cлyжилo oднo вpeмя пpeдмeтoм вaших paccyждeний и cпopoв c дpyгими. Ha этo вaм cкaжy, чтo caм нe знaю, кaкaя y мeня дyшa, хoхлaцкaя или pyccкaя.
I find it acceptable to say that he was both Russian and Ukrainian.

Finnic Putin needs to unite the Slavic peoples and destroy Sweden

Fug my peepee hard now

I'm half Russian, you fucking nonce, and have zero Polish ancestry. I'm just stating facts, the same thing happened here when the English ruled over everyone. Many people, especially Scots, were Anglicised over generations.

pretty sure the fact that most slavs lived in regions that were perpetually fucked has something to do with it

why is reddit leaking into Sup Forums

finally a post that makes sense

This has been happening for like at least ever. They are virtually the same at this point.

And I'm half-atlantean. Piss off, kurwa.

I don't know, you tell me

>I find it acceptable to say that he was both Russian and Ukrainian.
The idea of a distinct nationality only came with the formation of the modern nation state. It was completely normal before the late 19th century to consider yourself as being part of two or more identities, without any negative connotations that we have now.

That's nice, but the difference is that I am actually of Russian descent and have family living in Russia.

>we slavs amirite ;)
>mentions nothing but russians
If you feel so superior, why don't stop licking toilets in bongland, Mati?

>varg

That's because Russians are the alpha slavs. Deal with it.

Sure thing, Brzhezhek

Forgot Tesla m8 we contributed

>>best sportsman
Yeah, they sure know how to cheat in basically every sport with doping, because otherwise they would be absolutely trash compared to everyone else.

Everyone else cheats too.
>being this much in denial

Hello redldit. How do you like int

Already two slavshits triggered. Nice

Everyone uses steroids in sports. It's like you're a newfag.

And third slav triggered. Keep them coming.

I'm not a full slav. I'm anglo/slavic mutt.

i'll admit they're probably the best fighters. not so sure about the rest

False. Only true masterrace is the dinarid race

Fuck Serbia

Bait harder.

Fuck Russia

Gaels are literally the master race
>best sportsmen and fighers (rugby, boxing, MMA)
>best literature (Oscar Wilde, James Joyce, W. B. Yeats etc)
>best scientists (Boyle, Hutchins etc)
>best musicians (literally too many to name)
>best drinkers
Gaels get the best of both worlds, physical superiorty as well as mental superiority. BUT WHY STOP THERE! Gaels are well known for their POWERFUL metaphyiscal nature
How can non atlantoids even compete?
Gaels protected you for 1000 years from a*Glos, leaveing you to develop relatively in peace. nd now you've decided to just give your countries away. You are too weak to even keep your countries from being taken over by shlomo and nigel.
KEKED. Your sickening cuckery is an affront to the sacrifices of my ancestors to protect your borders, so by right, everything in Evropa belongs to Gaels, because you wouldn't have any of it if Gaels didn't protect you e*Ropoid soyboys

>Finland is good at.....

Now write that in Gaelic

I forgot to ask, What's this guy's name? I am curious for reasons.

don't speak Gaelic because I'm not scottish but I do speak Gaeilge :)

That's probably not even a Finn. They have a fennoswede and somalian that are butthurt 24/7.

We're good at 1924 Summer Olympics. Is there a problem son?

The world is filled with young boys who have Russian mothers. After 1991 every beta around the world got himself a Russian wife. All these foreign men-Russian woman kids are a menace to the world though because they're possibly more unstable than hapa men, they're a walking time bomb on the verge of exploding.

Dmitriy Klokov

Thank you fren. You're my hero.

Stop being such a Nazi. In Finland they blend into the masses and have no psychological problems.
My friend, a very ugly ginger is half Russian and nobody knew that without him telling.

My ancestors came here at the end of ww1, they were rich peasants and fled before getting raped by bolsheviks and shipped to Siberia.

>asspained macaco has arrived

And that's also factually incorrect, it's hard for Russians to get into and stay in the West after 1991, since they're not in the EU.
Russians and other ex soviet people, minus some people from the Balkans (people from Kosovo could get into the West on the basis fleeing persecution), did not get special treatment in the 1990s to get into the West. Westerners gave shitskins special treatment primarily. Until the ex-commies states joined the EU in 2004.

the only russians I know were really paranoid that they were being chased by the FSB lol

So, you are a half-russian, who's ancestors came to England 100 years ago. How old are you, exactly?

very true, I am a half Slav and I feel unprecedentedly superior to any human being around

>Boyle, Hutchins
literally who?
>>best musicians (literally too many to name)
so many you can't name at least one
>best drinkers
truly an overwhelming achievement to be proud of

By half Russian, I mean half of my relatives live in Russia.

All Slavs are SKINNY Alien looking SUB-humans LMAO

>that qt in the polka dot dress, 5th at the bottom from the right.
PRIME BREEDING MATERIAL

The plot thickens.

EXACTLY, SLAVIC WOMEN LOOK MORE MANLY THAN SLAVIC MEN

Hmm?

My great grandparents were both Russian, as were both of my grand parents, since they lived in a Russian community in London. My dad was the first one to breed with a non-Russian.

Literally POLISH immigrants

She looks feminine, what are you talking about.

Also the most beautiful women in the world

>Also the most beautiful women in the world

where can i buy a russian wife ?

ouch

In Chile that's a 8/10.

Amerimutts are literally the master race.
>best sportsmen and athletes
>best literature (Falkner, Joyce, Pynchon, etc)
>best scientists (created the nuclear bomb, created the internet, meanwhile slavs have to literally steal our research using commie spies)
>best composers (Kanye, Taylor Swift, etc)
>best mathematicians (due to our mongrel ASIATIC admixture from our immigrants)
>best school shooters (due to our military culture of self-reliance)
Amerimutts get the best of both worlds, genetic diversity as well as cultural superiority. But why stop there! Amerimutts are well known for their POWERFUL electronic hamplanet carts.
How can foreigners even compete?
Amerimutts protected you for 80 years from commies, leaving you to develop relatively in peace. And now you've decided to just give your countries away. You are too weak to even keep your countries from being taken over by Ivan and Dong Wu.
KEKED. Your sickening shitholes are an offront to the patriotic blood my ancestors shed to protect the tree of liberty, so by right, everything in the world belongs to America, because you wouldn't have any of it if Amerimutts didn't protect you shithole foreigners.

Thanks for listening. Pic related, its me and my bitch.

itstimetostopposting.jpg.png

>We Are White! Not Half Turkish Mongols!

>B-but my POLKA

tfw finno ugric masterrace

>I thought you were a pure blonde, it said so on the mailorder description page!

The top row is filled with Finno-Ugrics, lol. It's funny that this chart tries to portrays Finnics as some weird swarthy phenotype when in fact it's certain Finnic groups that carry the nordish look seen at the top row.

> a slav looks good
> must be nordic

Why are Americans so self-hating?

>best mathematicians (Arnold, Kolmogorov, Kontsevich, etc).
Most of them were Jews though.

>built first nuclear power plant, all from independent research
That's not 100% true, even we know how much German scientists contributed here.

Many of them are of non-Slavic descent. For example some boxers, wrestlers and MMA fighters. Slavic fighters are very good as well though, even I (Sarmatian) recognize that.

>even we know how much German scientists contributed here.
Most of them were Jews though

only white americans are self-hating, this is because of highly efficient government propaganda
the end goal is a new genetically homogenous population, so in order to get there they need to reduce the ""white"" population -- so in public schools and in media everwhere they make sure that people with light skin believe themselves to be evil and unworthy
US culture is also very extremely "self-reliant" so you cannot expect any kind of help or assistance unless you are illegal alien or black