Will it be good, Sup Forums?

Will it be good, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nJtUdm3TLZ8?t=33s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's it up against? Most of its original base has aged 12 years

Sup Forums will hate it for not being the same thing like the original.

Over 12 years ago... got damn. Parents will be able to tell their kids that they saw this movies when they were kids too

having worried about Finding Dory and it being good, I'm not worried.

15 when its released

as long as the waifu is in it

It's been held off this long because the creator didnt want to do it until he knew what he wanted to do with it, right? I'm more worried how they'll look. They were pretty good before but with 3D animation advancing so much i could see the family looking way different.

They will probably make Elastigirl flat and Violet a lesbian or some shit

aka itll be garbage

Having watched the first film recently, the only thing that bothered me was the really abrupt cut from night to day on the island. It's like Helen takes all night to get to the containment chamber.

Otherwise, seriously polished movie, easily Pixar's best film. I think Bird can pull off a sequel.

youtu.be/nJtUdm3TLZ8?t=33s
Listening to this recurring portion to the credits gave me goosebumps, such an amazingly heroic musical bit.

Yes that would be shit. Dash should be the gay character.

of course not
EVERYTHING sucks

i wonder if they'll make any mention of Syndrome

It would be best if they kept him as a small easter egg in the film.

>the parrs walk past a cemetery
>camera pans to the direction of wherever they're going
>as it moves, have a slew of gravestones with random people's names
>have one gravestone read "here lies buddy pines; sucked to be him"

I think Bird is smart enough not to pander to the audience/Pixar Theory crowd by making an easy to spot reference.

would it really be Pixar Theory if it's the guy from the last movie?

The first movie was. As long as they don't pull some gimmicky bullshit like a prequel, it will probably be great too.

A prequel set in the glory days might be pretty cool.

First movie was awful edgy shit, so not likely.

Given how awful the last few pixar movies have been I'm sure it'll be bad. I hope Brad bird is writing and directing again if not it'll suck ass.

Pixar lost their boss/spark like 6 years ago, it's going to be okay at best.

Face it, Disney must be on top because.

Why is it taking so long? Capeshit before it really blew up and muh dick when Elastigirl looking at her ass.

I haven't watched most pixar stuff as of late so I'm definitely behind. I wish 2D animation would make a come back.

I'm assuming so. Brad waited until he came up with a story he liked and not just the first thing that popped into his head like most of Pixar's other sequels. I'll be optimistic because I really want it.

>Pixar lost their boss/spark like 6 years ago
They had films planned out up to WAll.E.

But then one of the team members died. So from then on every film was made without him. We will see if they could get this new film to work. It would have to be different because they are heroes now. Maybe a focus on what supervillains are like?

I hope they don't rob Helen Parr of her curves.

A>
>Carl from Up was Pixar mourning their loss.

Sad

(You)

As long as they make Elastic Woman T.H.I.C.C im ok