Is this a scene that women will never understand?

Is this a scene that women will never understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
youtube.com/watch?v=x7R2LCGebQk&t=580s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most definitely.

hard to miss

Is the symbology that the horse head is his Penis or that the lance (spear) is his penis?

>Wants to nail Queen D on a rail.
Yup, womXn will never understand.

never forget goy that wymon are the real victims of war

Case in point.

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

The entire stannis arc in the show is women will never understand core.

Why not both?
Dany can take a double-dicking

RUN JAMIE OH GOSH

Yes. Women revert to cheering for the maiden in the narrative rather than the brave knight trying to save the kingdom. They fail to see the subversion of the dragon-slaying-knight trope; they don't realise that the maiden IS the dragon.

It's a massage for western civilization from the jew show-runners. Tyrion saying fool or idiot made it really obvious.

>lannister fucking shit thinking he could end the war with a single strike

kek

I wonder if Grum regrets having Jaime try to murder a child as one of this first acts in the series, seeing as he acts honourably in almost every situation afterwards

Probably not. GRRM loves subverting expectations, so having a character introduced as a child-murdering asshole end up being a good guy is right up his alley.

Plus, the way it's written in the book, it's actually kind of clear that Jaime doesn't want to do it, and hates himself for doing something so fucked up just because Cersei wanted him to.

I dunno, I think Jaime being torn between serving the (awful) family he loves so much and being the honourable knight he wants to be is at the heart of his character. Pushing Bran out of a window to make sure the lives of those he loves aren't ruined is part of that, though I think it was done too nonchalantly.

Jamie is the only good character in this shitstorm.

Jaime still continues to be a huge asshole in the books up until he loses his hand, like how he has Ned's men killed in the street

Azor Jaime?

They've got some good moment with him but he's still not what he's supposed to be. They've aggressively fucked up his character arc.

Jaime's redemption arc is one of the few things keeping me interested in this show.

I've heard a theory that Bran might eventually Hodor Jamie into pushing him, to prevent a timeline in which characters aren't pushed towards fighting the Night King.

Jaime is fundamentally a good person, but he's completely warped when it comes to Cersei. Which is why that prophecy makes me so hopeful, if he could just kill her off he'd redeem himself and go on to unfuck Westeros.

can you elaborate on that? sounds interesting

>scroll down
>"Anyone else getting pissed off by the amount of people supporting the Lannisters? They are literally portrayed as the biggest cunts in the show...."
Damn nigga GoT fans are fags.

... That theory is kinda dumb. We see that a person behaves differently when their warged into but when Jamie did it, he was acting completely naturally.

If Lannister soldiers are cunts then the Dothraki take being a shithead to a whole new level

Bran was young and didn't know how to use his powers when he did it to Hodor. By the time he reaches Winterfell he already developed.

indeed

jaime exhibits what is known as character development, something the show kind of butchers, but is still there to some extent

I talked with my female friend yesterday and she loved how brave he was. She did like tyrion's "run you fool" exposition though. She also said that she liked that dany's reputation was ruined when she burned the food and agreed that from an objective point of view dany is a foreing conqueror.

This. Theon and Jaime both had great redemption arcs in the books where you ended up not only forgiving them but even rooting for them.

Meanwhile in the show they took everything good about theon from the books and gave it to sansa while Jaime has just been teleporting around with bronn wisecracking

Tyrion would never understand it either

Agreed about book theon and Jaime, but what good stuff of theon did they give to sansa?

The "fuck cersei jamie is a true hero" comments have way more likes.

What is it that we are supposed to "understand" about it exactly?

t.female

What do you think? Women are fucking retarded, something in their brain is wired differently. They literally cheer while the Lannister soldiers are getting boiled alive in steel plate and start freaking out and crying when Drogon got shot in the shoulder. They literally see Drogon as a cute little puppy and not a weapon of mass destruction and Jaime as some evil CIS white male and not a guy who's defending his home from a savage horde of invaders and preventing history from repeating itself (Mad King and the fire). Shitskins also seem to predominantly support Dany, maybe because they "sympathy" with her cause of inviting violent savages and rapists from lower countries to destroy the white man.

I bet they'll cheer for her when she roasts Dickon and Randyll in the next episode, eerily reminiscient of the Mad King burning Brandon and Rickard

Yep

Yes women will never understand why anyone would do something stupid or suicidal.

It is clear, he did nothing wrong.

>preventing history from repeating itself (Mad King and the fire).
Well he failed at that the moment he started to fuck his sister.

POTENTIALLY-Suicidal, not and not necessarily stupid.

Yes.

The notion of total self-sacrifice for a greater good (ending the war then and there) is totally alien to them.

All important shit is Bran timelooping.
>Lord of light for every red priest?
Bran
>Making the mad king mad?
Bran
>Holding doors?
Bran

He probably fucked his own mother or something aswell.

D&D redeemed themselves

Women don't even watch the show, they check Twitter the whole time and only pays attention when YASSS QUEEN appears

CERTAIN-suicide. It was stupid, what he set out to do could only have ended in failure.

>diving into the fangs of Hell to save millions of lives from a fiery extinction even at the cost of suffering such fate yourself

Women can never understand.

>Implying he ever had a chance of ending the war then and there

He certainly would have died to the dragon, had he succeeded in impaling Dany. But I guess he accepted that.

>greater good

This is literally authoritarian fascist logic.

t. redpilled libertarian

He did though. She was close to getting killed, so close even Daenerys was surprised at him charing

its not their fault
women just dont have a sense for honor

They do, they just started watching the show after season 5 though.

I don't know if you've seen the "Burlington Bar" reaction, but most other reactions from women are the absolute same. Case in point:

>, had he succeeded in impaling Dany
Something which he never had a chance of succeeding in

explain

>Burlington Bar

aren't they paid to overreact tho

Yes because the giant dragon is going to allow this stranger on a horse to get close enough to its mother, while the dragon itself is wounded. You do know what they say about wounded animals right?

Memes aside, I genuinely don't think women will ever understand. I watched this episode with a group of friends, like the normie I am, and some of them were girls.

You'd be surprised how many of them suddenly jumped to their queen's defense.
>"muh cool horselord!"
>"muh cool dragon!"
>"muh justifications!"

Jamie was willing to sacrifice his happiness with the woman of his dreams, his legacy, his life, all to stop the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people to the fire-breathing monster and the whore who commands it.

Sacrificing yourself for the good of the society you belong to is an inherently male thing. So yes OP, yes. Women will physically never understand.

DUDE WEED LMAO

why

he could have been a cool character but they butchered him with the constant sisterfucking and sisterraping

not memeing here
If D&D turns danny into the mad queen and let jon/tyrion/jaime or whoever kill her
I'll forgive them for all the shit they did

yes.

Diddn't we have the exact thread half a day ago? Some foggot mod deleted it even

I am very close to agreeing with you. If Jaime, the fallen hero, gets to put a sword in the Mother of Cunts, ending her impending rain of tyranny, GOT will literally be redeemed and can take it's place as a classic.

>redpilled libertarian

To be honest, Ned was quite a self-righteous asshole

Women here I don't know what show this is but it looks to me like he is riding a horse while holding a spear.

Because the dragon was never going to allow him to get close enough to do it
>all to stop the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people to the fire-breathing monster and the whore who commands it.
Then why is his sister alive?

Imagine the butthurt of the other camp

That's not even the fucking point, are you dumb? It's not about him succeeding but point out she was open to get killed at any moment if her dragon stops flying.

Hell if they had one more scorpio there she would be dead

Would you fug Jaime?

i'd share my sister with him.

Fucking autists read my post:

t.roastie

>It's not about him succeeding
Then what's the point? Because the only other option I could think of was that he wanted to die and he figured that death by dragon was a good way to go.

>this is the average diarrhea fag
I hate getting surprised by how retarded people can be.
Arguing that burning alive isn't the worst death possible.

>Then why is his sister alive?
Honestly, I think he still believes there's good in her. Like, he sees her love for her children and her passion and her fierceness as aspects that don't inherently have to be negative.

That being said I don't think he actually wants her to be queen. I think he just wants to kinda' fuck off and live somewhere in the countryside where they can make beautiful inbred babies all day.

But she's too powerhungry for that, and he's to blinded by love to see it.

Imagine
>IT WAS HER TURN
all over again

>agreed that from an objective point of view dany is a foreing conqueror.
From an objective point of view Dany is taking back her rightful clay

the lannisters are literally /ourguys/

Reading the rest maybe?

He was just always a bit simple.

having nasty thoughts about what "women" supposedly think is very honorable indeed
retards

I loved that scene. I have a soft spot for redemption arcs, and the ordinary human standing up against powerful beasts.

It's not just Cersei. He spent years watching crazy Aerys torture, abuse and murder people with a tacit consent of all the most "honorable" knights and nobles. No wonder he became so cynical.
>It was that white cloak that soiled me, not the other way around.

>1 friend (possibly not real)
vs
>1000s of live reactions/ videos/ comments etc

fuck that looks like a good time

The wicked always imagine the righteous to be self-righteous. When was Ned ever selfish enough to be self-righteous?

shit where do I get the camp lannister shirt?

fucking based af

>and he's to blinded by love to see it.
So the guy is love blind or an idiot
I did and my point still stands. Yes maybe more scoprios would have killed her but maybe more dragons would have meant less trouble with the scorpio. We don't need to be reminded that she is vulnerable without dragons because everyone has already made that point

Jaime did a reckless and stupid charge that could only have resulted in his death, it's not bravery. It's stupidity and suicide