If you had a time machine what would you do?

if you had a time machine what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxIEQJme8cw
youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shoot harambe personally

pump and dump her

either this or go further back, whisk away a divinely beautiful young anne frank, & fug

Go find Mary, seduce her, and laugh at her for professing to be a virgin, while simultaneously showing her dirty drawers to anyone who momentarily believes her bullshit.

Save as many jews as I can just like Schindler did

I would help Hitler get into art school so he doesn't end up chimping out and starting a world war.

Kill whoever invented the buttons that set off the panic alarm on cars. It is ALWAYS a false alarm and it's annoying as hell.

see the glory for myself

Convince Churchill to make the peace agreement with Hitler. Then sit back and watch Nazis and Gommies duke it out.

are you kidding me? i'd be raping and rampaging and just going back in time after i'm done every day

kill karl marx

ALTERNATIVE HISTORY
impregnate the common anscestor of all non african people (neanderthal) thus becoming the father of civilization

MHM DATS SUM EDGY SHIT *smacks lips* MHM RIGHT THERE THATS EDGY

Become the richest man on earth by playing the stock market.

Go back to last year and get a do over with a girl.

I miss her so much. ;_:

find a way to born black
and have a 12 inches dick

>Travel to the WWII
>Try to find Anne Frank
>Find out that Anne is actually 6 old Jews writting propaganda
>Stuck in a shitty era without Anne.

> shitty era
Just help Germany win mate.

>no Hilloli yet
>but fucking Anne Frank
Plebs

id fuck her in the ass if you know what i mean

Marry Ilse Koch and get a job as an executioner at Buchenwald.

Anne frank was an adorable little jewess I would have consensual sex with her

I don't follow

ok now post more

you dork. you were the first double poster.

I would go back and never let that bitch Katie play with my fucking transformer in kindergarden. Stupid whore broke it. Cant trust them with tech. It was my first redpill.

>Stuck in a shitty era without Anne
>Help Germany win the war.
>Fail
>Escape to Argentina
>Bang my grandma

>these goys believe Anne Funk was real

I'd show you some convincing graphs but I'm posting from my phone and I don't have them.

Go back 10 days and tell my past self what to say in two hours, and then kill myself knowing I've created a better timeline.

go back in time ten years and fuck myself

Why are you replying to me too? I clearly show that I don't believe that Anne was real

Convert Abraham to atheism
>No judaism
>No christianity
>No islam
>No satan worship
>Mankind is moral and ethical
>Billions of lives saved
>Light-years advancement of science
>Star Trek today

>ywn fuck a twink version of yourself

why live

>atheism

look bro. is hate religion too. but there is obviously a creator. science itself is supposedly unbreakable laws.

Genius, all of humanity would evolve with severe autism.

Buy thousands of buttcoins when they were dirt cheap

>Go back 12 years
>Abduct my childself and put him on a diet/make that fucker exercise
>Tell him that if he ever strays from the straight and narrow, anything less than straight As, ever gain another pound, I'll come back and end him.

Either I end up übermensch a decade earlier, or give myself PTSD and paranoid schizophrenia

I do have a time masheen. You all come from my seed.

>someone with a time machine hoards bitcoins
>they never take off as someone hoards them all and they are not in use
>are worth even less

/thread

There were millions in circulation
I'd like to think I'd be smart with it and try and calculate a good middle ground where I can buy a sizeable amount and it still takes off
Or apply same theory to some unfavourable bet for like x1000 payout where it comes true

Wake up, because time travel is a myth and time is an illusion created by our earliest ancestors.

Kill Muhammad

Take a crew with digital cameras to scan the Library of Alexandria

Take a deepwater salvage tug and follow treasure galleons between Veracruz and Florida, looting the ones we know from the Spanish archives to be lost

Using the Ohio River, leave one gold vault in central Kentucky for me to come back to later.

Take enough to London to buy a strong minority interest in the Bank of England, continue funding operations of dividend results.

Kill the Rothschilds

Kill Benedict Arnold quietly, allowing the hero of Saratoga to pass away with his reputation intact.

Tell Stephen Decatur the duel is a bad idea.

Kill James Wilkinson.

Convince Jefferson Davis it won't work.

Give Samuel Colt the machinists drawings for their later double-action lockwork so we don't have the shitty Lightning and Thunderer double actions.

Convince Teddy Roosevelt not to run third party in 1912 since all it does is assure the election of that piece of shit Woodrow Wilson. No Wilson, no Federal Reserve (of course I already killed the Rothschilds off), no US entry into WWI.

Make sure US stays out of WWI when it does happen.

No Versailles Treaty of 1919, no causus belli for WWII in Europe.

>Take a deepwater salvage tug and follow treasure galleons between Veracruz and Florida, looting the ones we know from the Spanish archives to be lost
Why not just sink them yourself?

Pretty much the plan. I just need something large and seaworthy with cranes to offload the ships, hauling them off the edge of the weather that sank most of them in the first place.

I'll beach the ships and dump the crews in the Florida Keys or something. Just don't want the Spanish to get wise to the scam.

Between the 1622 fleet loss, the 1715 fleet loss, and the onesies-twosies, there is plenty.

1) Kill all French Revolutionaries
2) Kill all Bolsheviks
3) Destroy Frankfurt School
4) Kill Marx, Freud, et al.
5) Gas all American Jews + Churchill. USA doesn't enter WW2
6) Stop Hitler from invading Russia
7) Gas all Jews

I'd go forward, not back.

I don't think anyone has the complete knowledge required to act constructively in the past. That is, who can say that a world without x, y, or z would improve what we have today? Plus, I have a family. I don't want to change who they are or risk their existence.

Going forwards in time sounds terrific, though.

Find some way to prevent WW1 and also kick Karl Marx's mother in the vagina while she was pregnant.

Tell General Richard Ewell to seize the high ground at Gettysburg immediately.

In exchange I get a battalion of men from the 11th Mississippi Volunteer Infantry to storm Auschwitz concentration camp and free Anne Frank and all the poor Jews trapped there.

I fucking hate this shitty meme, LE FUNYN HARABME XDDD

What does it even mean? Is it a funny word for Haram or what?
Fuck off with the 9gag facebook normalfag memes, theyre unfunny as fuck. FUCK OFF

Fuck off, youre not funny. Youre probably like 14 years old.
Fucking kill yourself

Destroy it cause everything went right and i dont need it

Take some winning lotto numbers with me.

This

Go back to 1944 and make Anne Frank pregnant with my child. Once she gives birth, I take her and the baby back to 2016 and live out our lives in peace.

pic related

TO THE OP-- are these intentional side threads or are they made by mexicans, niche this shitty book is the only one the Jews are given orders toMAKE SURE you read ("kale sure" is underlined in ballpoint pen).
For the OP, I'd be genuinely curious-- I see these 4x a week, at least. Are you sliding something or did the Jews just stick it in your head by being sure to teach the sex part (which I think they added, I don't even recall it) just to make sure the mexicans would listen up since most mexicans are rapists (ever Wed. family courts in NYC are set aside to deal with mexican fathers who fucked their daughter in the ass).
Do, as I see it, Dr. Pierce was right again. The Jews found a way to indoctrinate Mexicans with Holycost propaganda (video from Dr. Pierce very related):
youtube.com/watch?v=mxIEQJme8cw

burn her with her diary

I'd save her from the attic she's pretty qt, maybe that would defeat feminism before it started

And I know they buried her body with others,
Her sister and mother and five-hundred families.
And will she remember me fifty years later?
I wished I could save her in some sort of time machine.
Know all your enemies.

Convince the founding fathers to outlaw slavery, by showing them a video of the baltimore riots and blm.
Now think about it, the south brought in wayyy more niggers than the north. With that said, the only blacks we'll have are the freed slaves from before the revolution and immigrants like in the 20's. Unless we just banned them since we know what would happen.

Most euphoric thing I've read all day. There's still be religion you massive dipshit, we'd just find a different one to fuel our desire for conquest.

Honestly this is the first meme that I don't get. I want to say it's because I'm getting older, but the Harambe shit isn't that clever half the time

thank you user. This confirms it. The reason for father added all the weird sexual shit (with the approval and on advice of Jewish elders) was to get White trash interested in Anne Frankestien, and you fell for it.

BTW-, Anne Frank died comfortable in a bed in a hospital in The Netherlands-- hardly the worst death in that wall (the 9 year old German girls in Prussia raped to death by the Asiatic hordes, and her body then hammered to the door to be used as target practice.

See Solzhenitsyn's "Prussian Nights."

Also, congrats summer fags. Through sheer obnoxiousness and retardation, you managed to suck all the energy out of Trump's campaign here, bring fucking led-it here, and in general destroy this board like I have never seen before. Way to go fatasses. Way to go.

Fry is that you?

Also, pic of your grandma.

Is it a samsung? Mine always spell checks fuck and various 'f' starting words to Funk or funking. It brightens up the argument but I cant resign from this funk troupe until after the 28th

I think it's the name of that gorilla that was shot in a zoo because a monkey fell into the enclosure.

Im not even old, im really young and this meme pisses me off, like all the normalfag memes, like john cena, etc

It's the cancer of the month on Sup Forums. I went on a few ylyl threads a week ago and all I saw was harambe and iFunny watermarks, reminding me why I stopped going to that board 4 years ago.
Did people make maymays in your school, ahmed?
These days teachers, college students, kids shows and government agencies make 2011 memes to connect with the younger audience.
is proof that its working.

>Go back to WWII
>Kill Manhattan Project Leaders
>Go to japan
>Leak "Atomic bomb"
>The man in the high castle realized
The greatest happening happened :P

eh, here we have another asshoel decorating his profile with a star.
Now if you ask hi "why are you fucking decorating your profile with a star, this isn't instagram/ kartrashian."
Then he'll tell you "oh, hey hei, I was AWARDED it, I'm so funny, I think I'm fooling new fags."
What he doesn't understand is that only a NEWFAG would ever add such a thing to his own profile.

When you are summer motherfuckers going to leave? Can you leave soon? You've completely wrecked the board do that now everyone smart has moved to 4+4, you've totally wrecked the board, destroyed.
Happy? Good work dickheads. Lowered the IQ here by 15-20 points this summer...

>Not convincing Anne to fall in love with William Luther Pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ

Fuck off Jeff. You're fucking sick.

find Anne Frank
get her out of the Holocaust and save her
marry her in America
she stops writing her diary
and now kids have less Holocaust propaganda to read in school

Stop Christianity becoming the religion of Rome and kill Mohammed as an infant. But many more, oh so many more things to do.

Ball
Point
Pen

I would travel to a time when I knew what happiness is.

>tell them how to build the Greater East Asia Co Prosperity Sphere (ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, DE COLONISATION OF WHITE MEN IN ASIA)
>after proposal with Germany on the demarcation line, tell them what to expect.
>tell retarded hitler to put heavy reinforcement on Normandy
>1950s happen
>Japan's Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere is getting better
>declare war against Germany
>Full force
>Heil Emperor Toyota

I havent seen it in school, i will find out in about 5 hours.
Ive seen it everywhere on the internet
yeah, whats so funny about that

Oh no mate, this has been going on here a while. I suspect the Jews are pushing it as per their orders, and since it's the only book the mexicans have ever read (and they get them to read it by selling them on the fake sex parts written in ball point ink by her father), I guess,,,maybe they think they look smart bc they've read a book?

Just so happens, the most popular holocaust propaganda book of all time. They must have assigned it for summer too.

I would go back to old times.
On the good old days when mama singed me to sleep.
Now I'm streesed out.

I'd save her

I think it's a joke about Leslie Jones. An ugly actress that looks like a gorilla. People called her Harambe.

>Your grandkids find it among her things 60 years later and publish it anyway.

Me too friend

You better kill Hegel instead.

>I'd save her from the attic she's pretty qt
She died in a bed in a hospital (with morphine, a clean bed,sheets and food) in the Netherlands, which was a fuck go a lot nicer than the way 99.9999% of those who died in WW 2 died.

*unsheathes katana*

Nothing personal, kike.

>moral and ethical

Really? Fascinating...

And what, pray tell, would this system of ethics be built upon?

Win the lottery. Maybe jump forward a few years in time to get spoilers and post them on Sup Forums.

God damn you are a humorless retard.

>Jeff Mangum
>White Trash

That nigga was beyond White Trash. White Trash generally don't fantasize about nutting all over underage Jewish girls while they give birth.

In fact, people in general don't think about such horrors.

>Anne Frank died in a hospital

Proof?

Morphine is comfy af in a hospital bed 2bh

Kill Abraham so the Muslims and Jews don't exist and Christians would never spread into Europe and destroy paganism and our culture.

go back, prove i'm from the future and that I can make her a ton of money/give her a lot of power, and then have sex with marilyn monroe...again, and again, and again.

Would rather engineer her marriage to William Tecumseh Sherman

Save Emperor Julian the Apostate from dying