Stop with the Xavier and Rick and Memey shilling

Stop with the Xavier and Rick and Memey shilling.
Let's talk about the best AS show ever aired, Inuyasha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s
youtube.com/watch?v=YFth_us3qVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they didn't even fuck

biggest cocktease show

is this pokemon?

Dude it was made for children

Inuyasha is literally the worst anime I have ever saw and most are fucking awful.

I don't get why this website doesn't watch korean dramas. They are pretty much the same girly anime everybody loves. Plus kpop idols that get posted all the time.

3DPD

They're married in the "3 years later" last episode, I'm sure they took care of that off screen at some point.

That's not FMA.

With it having 4 gorillion episodes, I can see how you'd confuse the too.

Was that in S82E147?

Welcome to shonen anime. Hell a lot of seinen has impotent protagonists too. Sometimes the joke itself is that a big titty wet pantied girl wants to fuck the protag and he goes WHOA WE CAN'T DO THAT I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE.

You nostalgia you lose

Is the chad cartoon a real acartoon?

>Hating anime on an anime discussion forum

Not a good show, but notable for containing pretty much every anime stereotype ever conceived.

Fuck off weeb.

Xavier Renegade Angel.
The show seems to have gained a lot of popularity here since that image was made.

KAGOMMIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read about it and sounds pretty random.
Looks like total shit too.

Its actually funny if you give it a chance. Just be wary of the upcoming influx of Sup Forumsdittors praising the show because of that meme.

Inuyasha was unbearably bad.
It quickly become the most bland, formulaic shit imaginable. Every episode was the same; every character was boring.
>oh fuck, lots of demons showed up! Miroku, use your black hole hand. Oh wait, the poison insects that are always here. I guess inuyasha will have to use windscar.
>what? This is a more significant enemy? Backlash wave.
>oh, this is a movie? Backlash wave and magic arrow together

>not posting best ending

youtube.com/watch?v=YFth_us3qVE

That would be Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, but I wouldn't expect a newfag like you to understand.

Pretty much

Looks like you didn't make it all the way to Adamant Barrage or Meidō Zangetsuha.

Eeenyyyyuuuuyyyaaaaasshhhhaaaaa!!!!

That isn't Venture Bros

Fuck this show. It becomes so boring Villian of the week and bad romance every time and the action is bland. The action is SO BLAND. You got this dude with this big ass sword so you expect awesome sword fights and all it is is him screaming WINDSCAR & BACKLASH WAVE! Over and over and over. All the fights practically play out the exact same way.

my favorite as show, although it is pretty autistic

That was mine as a kid, favorite of all time probably Venture Bros. or ATHF

The entirety of Sup Forums is for anime discussion.

see

I still remember the Anime OPs and EDs.

Kind of boring. A show focus on Sesshōmaru, toad demon and little Rin would be more interesting.

Disgusting gooks

Sad how this was the main Rumiko Takahashi series for a certain generation.
I should really get to watching Urusei Yatsura.

My sister fucking loved this shit for some reason, she even watched the 2010 sequel.
The ending was comfy tho

>Adult Swim show
In that case, it's Big O, numb nuts. Something AS actually had a hand in making.
Granted, their season wasn't nearly as good as the first.

It's really dangerous for 14 year old girls to be posting on Sup Forums you know.

But I'm already on reddit.