Quick one. Lucky for you. Mine was some Tarly boy at the Battle of Summerhall. My horse took an arrow so I was on foot...

>Quick one. Lucky for you. Mine was some Tarly boy at the Battle of Summerhall. My horse took an arrow so I was on foot, slogging through the mud. He came running at me, the dumb high-born lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with a single swing of his sword.

POTTERY

Robert was so bad ass

This Jaime was either really really stupid or trying to kill himself

Im not ocnvinced he expected to survive and thought he'd make one last ditch effort to do something effective. They were getting absolutely destroyed and there was no "flee". Can horses out run dragons?

You can flee while the dragon is occupied with others

I think all the fire gave him flashbacks of the Mad King attempting to burn King's Landing. It pushed him into that suicidal charge.

For how long? If you rode full speed for 10minutes it would be on you in seconds.

The Kingslayer actually tried to turn his nickname around by killing Dany. If he succedeed, he'd be the one who saved Westeros from the barbarians. Something to add to the Book of Deeds.

>Im not ocnvinced he expected to survive
check out Lestrade over here

Why didn't they just shoot Dany with the ballista while she had her back turned.

Was just addressing OP's comparison. It's not really a fair comparison, Sherlock, you cunt.

She burned it.

This scene was the singles best scene on game of thrones for +3 season by a wide margin

It would take that dragon less than a minute to cover the same distance that Jaime could cover in ten. Running away wasn't really an option.

>Famous for murdering insane unarmed Targaryen monarch
>Decide to change things up by killing an insane unarmed Targaryen monarch

Brilliant

>Decide to change things up by killing an insane unarmed Targaryen monarch
I would count a fucking dragon as a weapon though

why didnt he throw the spear?

Why didn't he throw a spear with his (weak) left hand while galloping full speed on a horse and he had no other hand to help balance himself?

yeah why?

And women will never understand it.

He was trying to add a second Targ monarch to his kill list

Its was a lance.

Why aren't you fucking you 10/10 model girlfriend? because you don't have one, just like Jaime doesn't have a spear he can throw

Because it wasn't a throwing weapon and would not have flown well.

So now he either drowns or gets captured?

He's going to get captured and become another eunuch in Dany's court.

Bobby B was right all along

He'll get captured and Tyrion will secretly set him free

IT'S POTTERY, DABID.

That would be sad.

Daeneris didn't have a battle hammer, wasn't 7 ft tall and the dragon was wounded. It could've worked.

it rhymes!