Who are the biggest coal burners? French women or Polish women?

Who are the biggest coal burners? French women or Polish women?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=@mryonce&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET THIS

French

French. This is an easy question

French.

THAT'S NOT HER STOP SPAMMING

fake, saged and hided

that isnt a fair question because the polish put up a fight before they surrender to rape

Americans

French.

Is...is this real?

french would be my guess

but my mom always tells me polish girls are huge sluts

French. This is why they must be completely purged.

Unless she's got a twin, that's her. It's fucking identical.

Did an reserve image search on the picture on the right, when it was posted a few days ago. It was some random Yank, had nothing to do with France.

Polish women are bigger coal burners, but there are so few black people in Poland (because it's basically white Africa) they rarely have the chance to burn it up.

no

Whiteboys BTFO ITT

That isn't her.

Sage.

Polish when living abroad, French when living in France

m8 I've wanked off to practically every marion pic, edged even and i know it's not her

look at the cup size too

>Who are the biggest coal burners? French women or Polish women?

TRICK QUESTION
R
I
C
K

Q
U
E
S
T
I
O
N
Only correct answer is:
JEWISH WOMEN
E
W
I
S
H

W
O
M
E
N
are the world's #1 coal burner.

the one on the right has more freckles and lighter eyebrows

One of our last hopes is now gone.

Trump Putin alliance is the last one

Hold me Sup Forums

>Who are the biggest coal burners? French women or Polish women?
JEWISH WOMEN
the country with the most jews has the most coal-burners
when joo think about it in a based manner joo know its true.

They have the exact same nose structure, cheek bones, hairline, hair length, the hair parts in the same place, same eye brows and eye lashes, same dirty blonde dyed hair, and two moles/freckles in the exact same spot on their forehead.

If it's not her, it's a hell of a coincidence.

freckles dont even look the same

Her eyes are completely different in the other pic where she's looking at the camera. Different colour too.

sage low tier not hr b8

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH

>le marie le pen based BUBAHAHAHHASDJASDFJASDFLJASDFJLASKFJDKLASJDFKLASJDFKLÑJASDFÑLASDF

seriously tho, not even the alt-right is safe anymore

btw...
top coalburner country is croatia.
but who wonders. its basically a 2nd israel.

French
Not only coal burners
But kebab eaters
By 2030 50% of france will be berber
And 49% black

not the same person you fucking retarded spic

hair color is wrong
skin is wrong (right has freckles)

so who's the new queen of Sup Forums?

I seriously think we're running out of choices...

>IT'S...IT'S NOT HER REEEEEEEEEE

lmao

+++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++ report this racist for BLACK-SUPREMACISM +++

Inability to differentiate faces is a symptom of autism

Plus if I remember right she's married to a French man and already has a child with him

He did dispelled the myth that Kayla doesn't know what shes doing user.

>Inability to differentiate faces is a symptom of autism

That's brave of you to admit you're autistic, hopefully you don't have any plans to reproduce.

>no you

Seems your cuck fetish has stopped your mental development

My vote goes to this beauty

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=@mryonce&src=typd

I'm not sure what I'm looking at, but it's not good.

>ur a cuck

Honestly you set yourself up for that response, if you can't tell the nose and cheek bones are remarkably similar you're either deep in a pit of denial or actually retarded.

I AM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU!
HOW COULD YOU FORGET THIS LOVELY!?!

those hands RRREEEE

Sorry, report it for what ?

Besides, it's not her

/sage

Do you even have to ask?

Maybe it's just because I live in Quebec but her face type is actually very common among genetically French people so it could just be some slut from a trailer park in Paris or something. Plus Marion Le Pen has been married for like 2 years now (just looked it up) to a French businessman

To answer your question op, French obviously. But in a serious manner, my cock is black and I am a blue eyed, blonde haired aryan. I am serious, does that make every pure, white woman I sleep with a coal burner?
This is a serious question, I can post pics of my black cock if you have any questions.

hard question user

Swedish woman.
They will fuck anything that isn't white.

France

> muh statistics
> when France has one of the lowest number of mixed couples
> kek

hahahah

But seriously it's probably the Dutch

>Who are the biggest coal burners?
Why do you care? You want some of those seconds, don't you? Cuck.

Thant chart is proof the usa is the most red pilled western country

Post pics, I'm honestly curious

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Although, now I've said this I've just recalled that of all of mix race couples in Britain Poles count for like 60 or 70% of our mix race white-on-black relationships so it could well be ther.

Oh France, kek.

that black dude ofc.
damn youre a stupid motherfucker

>statistics
>always unrepresentative

you really have a problem in France, my man

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

coming from you this is rich

>Kiwi women are the most promiscuous in the world – right up there with Austrian blokes, a survey says. New Zealand women have an average of 20.4 sexual partners, according to a survey by condom-maker Durex
>New Zealand was also unusual for being the only country where women have more sexual partners than their men.

This is probably "Mohammed al-Mohammed, a Frenchman of Belgian origin" tier media bullshit

Post pictures faggot. Prove you're not holding your shitskin boyfriend's dick. Queer little bitch.

It's fake retards

>Same nose structure
Actually they're not even remotely close
>Same eye brows
Once again, they're not even remotely close
>Same dirty blonde dyed hair
>Once again, not even close
>two moles/freckles in the exact same spot
Ironically the woman on the right has several hundred visible freckles covering her entire forehead, why aren't those circled as well? Oh yes because LePenn has none.

I'd fuck Blaire White I don't give a shit

What problem, other than an illegal immigration crisis that nearly every country in Western Europe are already facing ?

Not to mention she never clearly shows her face

Can confirm. Googled it, no results. Although I didn't really believe it anyway too extreme. But it was the only relevant picture I had/

Ferme ta gueule

Actually France your real problem is your LEGAL immigration. Muslims make up 8% of your population and they make up 65% of your prison inmates and 65% of your parolees. You got a big problem bruv.

> hurr durr she blonde so dat her

11% now, not 8%

Oh, you young little niggers, I am but a white man with a tiny cock. I was expecting a better reaction out of a bunch of Trump humping putants. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY THE GOVERNMENT RUNS Sup Forums NOW YOU IDOTS LOOK IT UP.

He warned you but you didn't listen.

Is Marion. They are fucking identical.

the right one has hundreds of freckles, marion has 3 moles. those are not identical.

The nog looks like he's from the US, not like an european nog.

not her

T'as encore un peu de sperme sur les lèvres

> Natalia Poklonskaya plays the piano and loves to draw. She is divorced and has a daughter.

NOPE. Try again.

honhonhonhonhon