ATHEISTS BTFO

Christians: 1
Atheists: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But there are millions of black people, idiot.

Fpbp, /thread

extint idiot

>my sides

you do realice, that for the millions of years that dinosaurs wandered this earth, there are relatively very few fossils right?

fpbp

KEK

/thread

How stupid can you people be? Do you really think that science says people evolved from monkerys??? NOO! It is just the same family as monkeys...we did not literally evolve from monkeys.

There aren't any of the first type of ape. We didn't evolve from modern apes, we simply share a common ancestor, which is extinct.

or we didn't evolve at all

idiot!!!!!!

Ha, your genus is Homo, you homo!

Have you ever watched a group of ape's and seen the parallels between mass and how they communicate?

I swear I watched an ape preaching to another bunch of ape's, the lead ape with make howls for a few seconds, stop, then all the other ape's would make a response.

I watched this for quite some time and could only come to the conclusion that the lead ape was some sort of priest saying mass and the rest were the responders.

What part of this has anything to do with God?

That's when the crazy thought came into my head, I was reading about Sumerians and the A-NU-NA-KI, so the thought was, the Annunaki found man in this state, and couldn't understand what the ape's were trying to say, so they modified the ape's DNA to evolve the species rapidly, so they could find out what the ape's were trying to communicate. Thus man came to be.

Are Christians really this stupid?

close but no cigar.

This! OP so dumb.

We didn't evolve from monkeys.

Monkeys and humans shared a common ancestor.

Homo sapiens killed them off you fuckwit.

Fucking Kiwis

The picture shows an ape. It is a chimp. You can tell by the lack of a tail.

Kiwi's can't shitpost like Strayans.

Well why aren't there millions of the common ancestor? What happened to them?

Lol no its not

Still homo sapiens, surprisingly

/thread

There are millions of wolves.
There are millions of labradors

Where are the millions of common ancestors between wolves and labs?

there aren't millions of those. chimps and humans evolved form a common ancestor but that and a chimp is not the same thing. kys christfag

>if birds are descended from dinosaurs why are there no dinosaurs
>checkmate athiest
Most of those hominids died off because they couldn't adapts to their surroundings.
At least most of them did anyways there are a few still left.
Those being chimps, gorillas, and I feel like I'm forgetting one.... Oh yeah US.
I believe in God (or at least want to) but you creationist fucks are making us all look bad

Because they all fucking died. Thats how evolution works.

Well if that's true why aren't all the chimps that we're related to died yet?

If you don't have abs are you an evolutionary failure?

If there were millions why are the fossils so hard to find? :(

There were Also millions of fish in now dried up lakes and oceans
Go and look for some from at least 100,000 years ago and tell me how you do

Why is it that white men are so triggered by a picture of themselves evolving from chimps they say other people are chimps lol

How insecure are you really? everybody already knows you're the neanderthal descendants so stop being so butt hurt

Kekkles

They are our "cousins" not our "fathers" we are descended from a common ancestor.

why did God make dinosaurs and keep them for so long only to get rid of them and then just forget to tell Jesus and the disciples about something that could easily prove their faith to the doubters ?

The chimp you see at the end of the picture isnt even a chimp we came from something that split into the walking apes and chimps.

kek, Aborigines are homo erectus though

Homo Drinkus Blankus

fossils need limes...

>checks flag

I WANT NIGGERS O FUCK MY TIG...

>checks flag again

A FUCKING KIWI

>Well why aren't there millions of the common ancestor?

There are 7 billion walking the face of the planet, right now.

That was just a BLM protest

>when the NZ wants to be AUS

fuck you OP. I bet there is some 16 year old reading this and he'll actually fall for your shit.

Nigga you callin me gay? I'm gonna beat ya muhfugah

Extinct obviously you idiot, like the common ancestor of your dad and his brother.

Chimps are not primitive species you fucking imbecile. They evolved in different ways from the chimpanzee-human last common ancestor. The CHLCA was neither chimpanzee or human.

I want the sauce.

kek

Evolution = Competition
The guys in the middle were likely killed by whitey/ couldnt sustain themselves with the limited food left from whitey's food raids

lil monkey isnt the same as modern monkeys, so hes in the same situation as the guys in the middle

although, there are more chimplets who developed better strength to survive in a whitey ruled world, and humans were intelligent enough to leave the chimps alone

They are niggers OP the liberlas will just not admit even through they push evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Christians BTFO!!!