ITT: How stupid does your currency look?

Our money is a joke.
It's basically Monopoly money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Me9fCKNvBBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, looking at the new euro.
>prep the chicken

money predates monopoly retard

>a woman bill is smaller than the guys bill
Wow sexist much?

>that chicken
lmao

What is that thing on your 20?

Thats not the new euro though.
Its was created for thr world money fair.
Its a collectors item, its never supposed to enter circulation.

The fact that I only know 1 of those people bothers me, Tldr me on the other 4 please.

Get fucked m9

What are you on about mate?
I was clearly drawing a visual comparison.

>Queen is our $5

>Queen is your $20

we don't give a shit about the monarchy haha

At least out currency looks professional. British pound also looks cool

Some kind of Nurse, possibly war related.

Agreed, looks dignified in a way.

Andrew Jackson is a hard bastard.
I saw that infograph where he hired pirates to fend off the britbongs. Kek.

I know these things photograph/scan a lot worse than they actually look because it's prismatic ink or whatever (lord knows they do for our money), but most of you currencies are really going over-board with this magic eye shit. If you want to prevent counterfeiters focus more on the material technology and less on how many watermarks you can cram per square centimeter.

Monopoly money isn't entrusted in God

It's funny because the last time the US used actual money, it wasn't either.

I like ours, but they changed the 20's a few years ago for some reason. They look stupid now.

We have a jew on the $100 of course.

what's your $100's?

50 is our highest denomination, and they're fairly rare to see in circulation.

not only is it the most valuable currency, it's also the the most badass. the day the sheboon tubman slips onto the bill is the day i blow up my ballsack

I can feel it in my bones.

Trudeau is going to replace Borden with Margaret Atwood or some shit.

The trend is against large denomination notes these days. It makes it too easy to launder money.

They are considering getting rid of the $100 here.

Don't worry. Ours will eventually look the same as well.

Most valuable currency? k

A bit garish, a bit cluttered, the portraits look like people with developmental issues. At least you got distinct sizes and colors.

I really like these. Nice colors, good portraits of strong historical figures, uniform design and good attention to detail. I think they fit Poland well: a strong nation with principles and dignity.

These just look silly. The gay pride theme fits well, all things considered.

I do happen to like the American currency. It's classic and distinguished. I do think different bank note sizes and better colors would be a nice upgrade.

Nice bit of queen worship. Looks a bit wonky honestly.

Yeah but we've always done it this way for some reason. They have 500 euro notes on the continent they're trying to get rid of because of money laundering. Idk why anyone needs 500 euro notes.

>using paper money in 2016

Only gypsies and criminals handle paper money. I don't know a single bank that has any cash on hand. I had some relatives from America visiting and they wondered where they could go to withdraw some money that is not a ATM and I honestly don't know... The post office?

Why do you have the paper jew? It's imaginary money based on imaginary value, it does not need to have paper representing it.

Awh shit, I actually liked the green.
that childish sense of achievement holding one..

Wtf . It looks good you faggot. Wish they'd bring back the 100 havent seen one of those for fuckin 20 years or something.

Yes, good goy, put all of your digital money into my bank, I swear I'll be extra careful with it

>holding one.
They are rare as fuck because they are all hoarded by drug dealers.

the fuck? our money looks fine. its coloured enough to stand out as money, but not garish enough to be unpleasant to look at like some of those south american dollarydoos

> abo on the petrol colored bill

Kek

They want to get rid of paper so the government can monitor all spending at all times. We'll see it in our lifetimes.

>be japan.
>money is also a beer coaster.
>drink self into oblivion.
>try to give bartender actual coaster as money.

Our currency is actually great looking.

Drugs are banned so drug dealers don't exist.

besides the fucking point kangaroo jack

It is much easier to be careful with it than with paper money.

how on earth is anyone going to rob a Norwegian bank?

"TRANSFER 1 billion kroners to this bank account, fast!"

it's easy to check who did it.

Only American and British notes looks good

Sure, but as a muslim I have been under constant surveilance and the secret police have interviewed me and everything. It's not really that bad to be under constant surveilance. You get used to it, it's much more convenient than walking around with paper money. Too many people have paper money and it keeps gypsies around.

should have posted this one

we have poets, politicians, doctors and opera singers. there's women's rights activists and abos, but all of them have actually contributed, it wasn't really "durr we need more minorities for the sake of diversity" idiocy.

banknotes.rba.gov.au/australias-banknotes/people-on-the-banknotes/

this

Pisses me off that they put a Scotsman on a Bank of England note. Don't they have their own special snowflake money?

Nah fuck off I like it. You ever been to the US and tried to deal with their banknotes? All the bills are the same size, same colour and same thickness no way could you pick out what exact denomination you needed like with Australian banknotes.

What do you guys think of this new American currency redesign?
Personally I think it's pretty neat, although I do like having portraits on the paper (but not portraits of Tubman)

It's much easier to have control over people's money when it's all in a centralized computer system. Yeah it's probably the way we're headed but it's whatever.

>caring if banks get robbed
>not caring that banks are robbing you when they hold onto your cash for a small fee

What do ya think?

lol their money look like our Social Security cards.

im thinking that your flag's colors clash too much

Looks like it was made in the 1850s or something

We have the best money, you faggot immigrant.

Is there a worse looking bill than pic related?

Yes I suppose losing privacy and freedom is just another price to pay for diversity. Thanks.

>not caring that banks are robbing you when they hold onto your cash for a small fee

That is due to usury, it has nothing to do with having money in a sensible form. And it's still the case when you have paper money.

Fucking gay, looks like European money. Why does everything have to be modernized, I like our money.

kek, i remember getting one of those in a handful of change when i was over there, first thing i thought was "what the fuck, did i just get gypped with fake money?"

America is the last place to not have cuckd money
Unfortunately the left has hacked through half of it already and turned our noted into monopoly like everyone else
Only our change still stands based as fuck

Well, I always fight for more surveillance as revenge. I am conflicted because Sharia says that everyone should have the right to privacy and that the state is not allowed to snoop on people, but as long as the west don't have sharia in the laws I guess it's alright to fight for more surveillance.

Get a little taste of your own medicine.

I still have a 50 bill from my trip there

Looks like a 12 year old just learned how to use a spirograph

No, they look stupid now. The older ones, in the same style as the 1 dollar bill with the small heads and no extra colors, were better.

SOMEONE SHOOP HER ASS IN THE BILL

>new euro
>face side focuses on Africa

Predictable

You guys make the best silver coins though.
Kookabura and Koala so cute.

This. Aus notes are great
>easily identifiable
>not likely to tear
>won't disintegrate in water
And the colours aren't nearly as vibrant as they look in the OP.

looks futuristic; include different parts of america and some secret, sacred geometry

I quite like ours. Fuck the new notes, ugly maori pandering garbage.

those are collectors items, damo.

i have one of these in person, I """"""really"""""" like the spiral graphic

we deus ex now.

You prepping for th4e happening m8?

Do you retards believe your paper money is worth more because its bigger or something?

I like our money besisdes >gay colors
Notes having different sizes annoy me but it's for blind people so fuck it

Let me guess
>Hmmm we need to redesign our currency. What can we put on it to represent our white, British, commonwealth heritage?
>I know, Maoris who've contributed fuckall to New Zealand's foundation!

based spider coin.

"I'll have a pint mate"
>that'll be 8 spiders
"cheers cunt"

still legal tender.

>paper money
KEK, It's polymer

Nah they just put their ugly language on it instead. It just looks generally worse though, like check out the back, looks like some kind of kids doodle play money.

I bet you have stupid weird names for each bill don't youu?

>we replaced these based bills for shitty cuck currency
why even live

Yeah, some people call the $50 a "pineapple".

>his drinks cost 8 spiders
loling at your life, cunt

>mfw my drinks are only 2 koalas and a kookaburra

Macau has the comfiest currency

How can you have birds on all your notes but no kiwi?

It's like something out of Aria

The red one is called a lobster.

This is awesome if it were really true. Get rid of the old men, it's too political now. Focus on America, not her politicians.

why do you have Erdogan on your 10000 bill?

yeah fuck oath mate can wait til i cop me payslip so i can feed the pokie some fattie pineapples ay, gotta hit that more chili feature

Well that's not so bad. I was expecting shit like Unimportant Maori #43 on the 50 or something. But the new currency does look awful.

I hate these super colorful, artsy designs that every currency is trying to adopt. It all looks so fake. I dread the day when American money starts to look like this.

not so sure about the new bills coming out

I know right, no Kekapo either.

>a fucking duck

JUST

Fucking kek, nice dubs

jap notes

"Patacas" makes me laugh

is that an abbo on the 50?