What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-11-02/xi-s-anti-graft-campaign-could-boost-china-s-economy
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/salvatorebabones/2017/10/20/populism-chinese-style-xi-jinping-cements-his-status-as-chinas-first-populist-president/amp/
bakermckenzie.com/en/insight/publications/2018/02/china-improve-corruption-perception-index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

end CCP

many Chinese intellectuals expect him to be assassinated immediately

To reclaim the Mandate of Heaven and become the emperor of China

Has there ever been a prolific assassination in CCP history?

World domination

several btw 1950s to 1970s if conspiracy theories are taken accounts.
e.g. Lin Biao, vice chairman of CCP during Mao's time and died in air crash
Mao Anying, Mao's son, killed in Korean war

but is he not a stable leader? him being assassinated would be a huge deal but i partly wouldnt be surprised because of his anti corruption campaign

citation needed, Macaco

Chinese diaspora tell me that his "anti corruption" is a farce and it's basically "let me put my guys in charge of being corrupt rather than yours(local crime sydicates) but let's continue corruption anyway"

To die in office. He made many enemies in his anti-corruption drive. If some other faction takes power after his retirement, he would be at their mercy.

Xi is good at eliminating his political opponents, which makes him appear to be a "stable" leader

Make us its territory.
China, please adopt us :3

>Chinese intellectuals
are they even allowed to exist

Flips are like pit bulls
Guaranteed to fuck up anyone near them
Which is why they are quarantined in remote islands

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-11-02/xi-s-anti-graft-campaign-could-boost-china-s-economy

That’d be a lie.

>could

At least we dont sabotage other countries by sending terrorists.

Significantly different from “is not” as he claimed, you illiterate.

In this case, anti-graft means "anti-graft taken by my political opponents".

Wonder if western society could trend towards a non-democratic rule too.

it's all really the same

they are trying to institute an online bureaucracy of all movement of money in china by getting rid of physical money to impose a broad base tax to enrich themselves

in the guise of fighting inequality

Or maybe it is both.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/salvatorebabones/2017/10/20/populism-chinese-style-xi-jinping-cements-his-status-as-chinas-first-populist-president/amp/

>Xi took office in 2012-2013 as an energetic 59-year-old married to a glamorous popular singer. He immediately announced a major campaign to fight corruption, promising to snare both “tigers and flies”—the big fish and the little fish. Bringing down tigers is good press: everyone loves watching bricks of cash being hauled out of the home of some corrupt official. And swatting flies is even better politics.

>Since Xi took office, petty corruption has fallen dramatically in China. Roughly one-quarter of Chinese people reported paying a bribe to access government services in 2016, according to Transparency International’s Global Corruption Barometer survey. That may sound like a lot, but it’s the third-best result in developing Asia, placing China just behind Malaysia and way ahead of India.

bakermckenzie.com/en/insight/publications/2018/02/china-improve-corruption-perception-index

But hey, much easier to just see everything as some nefarious conspiracy.

Where is "both", there? The other American was talking about corruption from the other faction of elite, not poorfag bribes.

Just like in the US, the elite of China are not all buddies. They have their factions. The ruling party is from one faction and they of course tolerate their own corruption more than they tolerate corruption from the others.