He is going to be the villain, isn't he?

He is going to be the villain, isn't he?

have you seen a white male in nuStar Wars that wasn't?

Ben Solo.

No they're trying to present him like this because it gets people interested. The truth is that he's a total loser in the movie, just like Han Solo in TFA.But that's okay, Mary Sue saves the galaxy anyway

WoAh WhAt A tWiSt

Thank you for the spoiler that Leia is going to die, magazine. I thought they were going to keep her open for the new expanded universe.

>WHO is the Last Jedi

I thought it was confirmed that Jedi in this sense is plural?

Rey's not really a mary sue though. Your're just being retarded.

Why do you ask when the entire plot's been leaked on here?

Luke isn't wrong though. It is time for the Jedi to end.

I actually liked Han in tfa. I was rooting for the empire in the originals when I first watched them.

b8

>Rey
>Not a Mary Sue
Point at him and laugh

>RAWRIMACTING.jpg

Your crazy, Rey is pretty much the "Jesus Christ" of the entire force, jedi/dark-side and whatever is in between.

No, they're just trying to give that vibe to subvert expectation, at best he'll be bitter

rehearsal for maybe something to do with the knights of ren? Or something equally stupid.

>yfw he has become sheev

>I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD! I'VE ABANDONED MY BOY!

Kathleen Kennedy, it's time to stop posting.

>Rey's not really a mary sue though.
Yeah she's more of a tammy insert.

wow I forgot there was even a new star wars coming out. I mean oh wow the HYPE IS REAL.

>
3,2,3,4-4,2,3 AND These men are PAWNS! I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads. Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! They were just a couple of songwriters, who came to Ishtar, to break into show business. Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him is he blind?! Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they wind up on everyone's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally we have guns pointed at your back. No don't put your hands up you idiot! Oh little darlin'. My little darlin'. I can't believe these men may control the fate of the Middle East. Oh where, ar-are you? Do it! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! This is unbelievable. HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA Kno-ow well-a. That my love-a Are the two American messengers of god dead yet? Is this the oasis? Does this look like an oasis to you? Yeah look at the birds! Are those vultures? YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH Wa-as just fo-or you He's aiming at us! Would you stop being paranoid! Run smuck, they're trying to kill us! Warren Beatty. Dustin Hoffman. Isabelle Adjani. Your girl? How did she get to be your girl? ONLY YOU! I think they're wonderful! Ishtar: Written and directed by Elaine May Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is some of our best work!