Imperium

Nate Foster, a young, idealistic FBI agent, goes undercover to take down a radical white supremacy terrorist group. The bright up-and-coming analyst must confront the challenge of sticking to a new identity while maintaining his real principles as he navigates the dangerous underworld of white supremacy. Inspired by real events.

Come watch

bretty
good
dot
com

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W4LBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this ad brought to you by idiots who think advertising on Sup Forums works

There's already 30 of us watching. It's people streaming movies with a chat, not a commercial site, just a fun hangout.

:^)

whoops wrong file

shit movie, but there are some serious redpills
>you wanna boycott the jews? look at the fortune 500, youd be living in a cave

>being this new to Sup Forums

Brettygood has been Sup Forums's go-to stream for the past few years.

Also: shout-out to le happy merchant mention. Imperium director must've had fun here.

>that extra on the far right
Only guy on screen who was probably legit.

link

>Hollywood taking Nazi larpers seriously

>Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?
>Radcliffe: Yeah, quite a bit. I watched a few documentaries. Spent some time reading message boards of some white supremacy groups.

>Did you post on those message boards?
>I did not! No, absolutely not. I didn’t want to get into that. But it was more about getting a sense of how the non-intellectual elite of the movement talk to each other and talk about things. The biggest insight it gave me was the extent to which everything is [believed to be] a fucking part of this global conspiracy.

>What surprised you about that world?
>How diverse—diverse is a strange word to use—but how diverse the beliefs were. Like, the fact that there are some people who believe the Bible is the word of God. And there are some people who believe the Bible is just another extension of Jewish propaganda and was invented by Jews to subjugate non-Jewish people.

archive.is/W4LBY

What did he mean by this?

Watched it the other day myself. Was pretty entertaining actually.

this movie was worth it soley to hear harry potter say "shutup nigger"

Radcliffe confirmed to lurk on Sup Forums.

You don't leave Sup Forums. He'll be back, and he'll eventually succumb to the truth.

>windows 10

Why did they cast this manlet? he makes it not believable.

Probably shouldn't be posting requisition orders especially when there's San Diego locals reading.

>5'5

No wonder he's had so few big roles since hp ended

See thisThe link has the interview with star and director.

He chose him because he IS a lanky manlet, and that the "true" story this is based on had a lanky manlet going undercover.

yes

he did a pretty good job honestly

so Radcliffe is a manlet?