twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only 3 days left

I want to soil Moon Butterfly's loins

first for CUTE AND PERFECT

By the book- is the lore one
Goblins- just ponyhead returns

not PERFECT AND CUTE

>Goblins- just ponyhead returns

Well also Star & Marco's return to dimension-hopping, they haven't done that all season.

Hi /sveg/!

thats a hairy situation

TGIF, mackle

Is that time again!

The end of the hiatus is finaly upon us! how hype are you, /sveg/?

Yeah, this lineup looks good. We've got a dimension hopping episode and a potentially big episode lore wise. Plus, we know that there are big questions that are going to be answered ahead, so the outlook is pretty good for the future.

Hyped!

my god...finally i can access /sveg/. 1 long year of absence.
Whats up people? finally season 2?

>one long year

Why gone so long?

Sup Forums got blocked by country.
fuck my country

couldn't you just buy a vpn?

need to collect dosh for it.
anyhow, i heard /sveg/ got bullied by new mods. whats up with that and how many new episodes?

Why'd your country block Sup Forums?

Dunno.
Strict internet regulation or something.
Blocked reddit too

probably communists

So, anybody have any expectations/hype/ideas about this Monday's episode?

is that fuzzy wool thing a princess or something?
I can see pink boots/shoes/footwear

From the promo image... I'm kinda hoping for some hypnosis or mind control.

...I think they are just captivated by the incredibly delicious goblin dog. The whole episode is probably just going to be "we can't seem to get hold of this completely non important, non magical, yet supposedely delicious food"

You're probably right. Oh well.

In that case I'm hoping to find out what Fuzzy Wuzzy's whole deal is and how Ponyhead escaped St. O's.

I would said the same but then I recall I thought "Fetch" was just gonna be "Star chases this dog that stole her wand for the whole episode"

You never know with this show!

Hey /sveg/, I'm really glad to see you guys, hope you've all been well!

Hey Ama and Iron, long time
How's FC and Drawsis?
How's the other writers and drawers??

>It was in that moment Marco knew there was no escape from Star, He was to be hers... Now and Forever

Hey man, a lot of people left after the mods got draconian on us. A lot of the old guard hang out in a discord I think.

FC doesn't really post these days, he's still making stuff for the Star vs dating game, but only lurks I think. Drawsis still swings by occasionally to drop off rad and lewd art.

shame

but at least we have you

Haha, that's true. There are a few contributors still here, they come out when things are comfy enough.

Star vs dating? cool
reminds me of the old project
Miss you CodeAnon

oh...can ya linked me to discord?

>Mfw the mods started being dicks right around the time I started hanging around /sveg/
>Mfw I missed out on all the highlights of this general

Sorry, I don't actually have a link, discord links were deleted as much as greens and pastebin links. Someone probably has it. I never joined because I'd be leaving you guys in the cold!

I really should poke my head in sometime if I find a link, see what's happening. I also gotta find a link to the /sveg/ writer's paste, I got an e-reader recently and wanna drop a few stories on there.

Sorry to hear that user, /sveg/ was one of the most creative and chill generals on Sup Forums, I guess someone didn't like how green heavy and the trouble started around the newest round of janitor hires; we're fairly certain someone who hated /sveg/ got a position and went absolutely crazy.

*how green heavy and hug-boxy it was.

I think what's more frustrating is that I was just able to see /sveg/ when it was active, generating creativity and content and seemed more legitimate and now it seems like a sad shell of the past.

I'm hoping it'll get good again so I'm keeping hope alive but the general consensus doesn't seem optimistic.

Expires in 30 minutes discord.gg/WTRSV

and /sug/ rises

god damn janitor

Thanks bro

do they play this game?

Yeah I pretty much lurk these threads now

Cause how fucking weird the janitors get

It happens here at least once a year for a month or two.
It's int shitposters using my countries ips but a year is way too much, where are you from?

Straya's neighbor

So uhh... Which ship is Marar?

[Mar]co St[ar]

goddamn are ya serious?
Any new ships i need ta know?

It's not a real ship, just a joke Daron made on Twitter during a live Q&A

Not really, unless you consider the Hope/Mina Loveberry ship to be legitimate.

Episodes for October. No halloween one? Adam comfirmed it, so maybe it's just going to air in November? Or it's Is Mystery.

Mina...
humm

>Episode titles

Do we have descriptions yet?

My guess is "Is Mystery" is probably Halloween themed

Those are out at the end of the month.

Damn...

Yo iron, send post a pic and/or a scenario for me to write. Want to stretch my rusty brain for a bit

I hope Marco scores

Would prefer a 20 min be left for a lore one not special whatever

Maybe you could write something about this pic?
Bonus: An interesting explanation for the blood on the uniform in her locker, people on my tumblr have gone nuts about it.

Me too, but what if the Halloween episode actually is more a Dia des Muertos episode revolving around the blood moon and the symbols found both on the dance floor and in St. Olga? So not just a cheap "holiday themed episode", but something big?

hmm.. is it safe to paste links to pastebins?

>would you mind turning around?

Would you? :^)

Not sure, let's find out:
pastebin.com/J7z1VrpX

Hmm, no immediate ban, watch this space I guess.

Why is Starco such a popular ship?

Join the ship, bro.
We get donuts

havent seen mina in action yet so i am still on britco cruise

This happens with every male/female lead

Casual sex is a big kink for some.

>Why is Starco such a popular ship?
Because it's blatantly teased in the show, most likely to become canon based off the writing, and they're the main characters.

Is it really much of a surprise?

Gonna post my love berries, excuse me

Not too many pics, but I do with what I got.

And my last one. Don't let her be forgotten, bros.

the blood could have lots and lots of explanations

>those blood splatters

I joked with someone who messaged me that it was totally legit and that I was almost 100% sure she wasn't a serial killer. Almost.

I have another friendship photo. That is perfect and cute.

>jackie
disgusting

better than Star

Plus, it's a pretty well written friendship and the only sort of relationship hinted at besides the Diaz's and maybe TomStar

>She wears no bra

Fuck it, not in the mood for pastebins. God am i rusty.

>"Thanks for helping me sneak out of the science class,Marco. Who knew a baking soda volcano could blow the clothes right off your body? hehe..."
>Sabrina desperately tried to cover herself with what's left off her scorched clothes while opening her locker. Marco keep a watchful eyes over the hallways while trying not to peek at the band-aid covered, slender body of his classmate.
>"So uhh.... you sure you dont want my hoodie?"
>"Dont worry, I always have spares with me, but uhh Marco... would you mind turning around?"
>"Oh!err...right!"
>Blushing, he quickly turned and cover his eyes for extra safe measure. Trying to break the awkward silence,Marco blurt something that caught his eyes while he turned away from her.
>"So...why is there blood on one of your cheerleader clothes?"
>Few moments passed as Marco mentally slap his own face...twice. The awkward silence became heavier,saves the rustling sound behind him.
>After what feels like an eternity, Sabrina finally spoke
>"Oh that...Its nothing. Hehehe..."
>She giggles
>"You know me Marco, i am the clumsiest girl in school. The story was ..."

Normal:

>"I slipped and bumped the wall. Got a nosebleed and sprayed the blood all over my cheerleader clothes"

Unlucky:

>"Practicing with the team on the jump stunts when Chantelle slipped her hand and I kiss the ground. My head starts to bleed and...that's how i got blood all over it"

Sabrina's Luck:

"You remember when we our team are fighting against our rival?"
>"hmm?...Oh yeah! Star was pretty pumped with her battle armor and large morning star"
>"Well...I was holding Brittany's left foot when suddenly that ball of iron flew and hit my head. Lost my balance and Brittany fell and hit my head with her nose. Let's just say my uniform was...red"
>"Yikes! Thankfully there was not a lot of blood judging from the stains..."
>".... It was difficult to remove ALL the blood"

-cont

Anyone else still keeping up Area's comic?

>,Marco

Grammar mistakes?
Or you prefer it's not marco she's talking to?