My mom did a DNA test and these are the results. Should I kill myself?

My mom did a DNA test and these are the results. Should I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

biography.com/people/groups/famous-irish-americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

move along to reddit kike

I bet your mom's hot. Post pic.

Don't you have pennies to polish?

>Should I kill myself?

For not understanding the concept of error bars, yes, please do it quickly.

Why do you think I don't understand them?

My mom did the test recently and got very similar results.

>Iberian peninsula
>italy/greece

kys nigger

Do you feel a compulsive need to destroy the white race?

>0-3%.
Literally in the 'everyone is Jewish' range. DNA tests always add some kike so that people remember the 6 million and hate Hitler.

Does it show?

Not as bad as mine. When my mom got her's done it came back

>40% European Jew
>31% Great Britain
>29% Scandinavian

>tfw

No. Like many on here I would gladly press a button to remove brown people from the planet. Even if it included myself with that Iberian Peninsula DNA potentially in there.

That's just background noise

I don't think so... here is a picture of me with degenerate hair from a few years ago.

Shit, dude. The person you oughta kill is your mom.

You just made this thread to brag that you don't have any african blood left.

There's no such thing as the "white race"

>I don't think so
user, I....

Baahahahahaha

A salute for our fallen comrade before he disappears into the eternal shadow of kikehood.

Fuck man, you basically looked like what how i imagine a degenerate to look like. I hope you work out now and no longer look like a beta-leftist

Nice neck beard

Not really, and with Italy showing up there actually could be african blood.

I look the same, I work a desk job and no one cares what you look like so I don't bother cutting my hair until it's in my eyes or my beard until it's itchy. I'm certainly no leftist though. I don't deny it looks disgusting but I don't care about myself so what do you expect.

It would be like killing myself because my ancestors of the 1700's fucked some injuns.

No, it is fine.

What am I /pol, am I slav or Germanic?
>50% Polish
>25% German
>25% Czech

Looks=Confidence, remember that friend. Work out, make sure you look good and you will fell good.

Czech people are a mix of slav and german genes so you could consider yourself more germanic. I also have some germanic genes cause i live in silesia.

I would be more concerned about all the Irish you filthy potato nigger

Aight, but my family is way more slav than german, like everyone drinks wodka at reunions and shit lol, but yeah I usually just tell people im slavic and germanic

KEK so true. I have found half Jews and quarter Jews to be based, probably because they have the IQ of Ashkenazi without the toxic culture / religion.

The Jewish thing is

You look like Weev.

I've read that British and Irish are genetically identical. That test is bullshit for isolating the two.

>19% Irish
>3% Finnish

You're worrying about the wrong thing, OP

What is so bad about Irish blood other than the alcoholism?

>Great Britain
>36%
How does it feel to be a homosexual?

Kek, just know that anyone who insults people because of race on the internet probably looks like this faggot.

Low IQ and creativity I would say. Based solely on their contribution to western civilization compared to other European peoples (compare them to anglos for example).

Hold on, you'll be getting your special letter soon to confirm your membership into the cabal.

Iberian Peninsula 7%

I think nigger murder and crime rates are slightly more of a problem than me not caring about my disheveled appearance.

I think you need at least 25% to be considered. Anything significantly less than that, you're just another goy.

w2c fox hound shirt?

Amateur genetic genealogist reporting in here. Anytime you get a test result back that has a ethnic group showing up less than 1%, disregard it. False ethnic identification is easy to infer from these tests as identical by chance to some ethnic groups is common. We all have some Afro blood, and a good portion of Euro descended ppl are of some Khazar stock. The difference is that not all indications are real at the lower percentile levels, so it's not even worth your attention. My personal rule is anything 5% and over is likely real, anything less is suspect.

Lol. Irish people are around 4 million, plus 10 million in the diaspora. Theyre incredibly successful in the US . Most famous presidents have irish heritage like JFK, Clinton, Reagon, Andrew Jackson,. Etc.

biography.com/people/groups/famous-irish-americans

Which service should I use? Do I fall for the 23andMe jewish meme or is there a better one?

>ANGLO'D

Looks like the Ashkenazi part of you has already been cucked for existence

Some muscle mass is the difference between looking like a leftist faggot with long hair and a biker

Her 36% anglocuckson genes are more worrying.

>5%-47% cuck
yes kys