The Wall isn't a myth, OP.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED.

Someone explain

Autismos, she looks fine. She's an obnoxious cunt but you fuckers are faceblind

i'd be gracious enough to allow her to sit on my face

wow yeah this woman with zero wrinkles or skin defections looks like shit

Wait to see her in 4K.

Link ?

Has she' ever played a role where she dresses up in an SS uniform?

You sound like a literal faggot. Who gives a shit? Are you a man or a woman?

Can any of you ugly, self-loathing, emotionally crippled losers go 5 minutes without desperately trying to point out the flaws of people that are infinitely more attractive, wealthy, and happy than you could ever hope to be? I hate this actress as much as the next faggot, but Christ, find a healthier way to deal with your hangups, because it's depressing.

Yeah she seriously looks the same as always, it's just her hairstyle that's aging her here.

her face looks so taut. is that normal?

In Mother! she looks busted as fuck, but that's probably on purpose. Acting is fucking awful though

Gosh, why's she using so much Botox? She's not even 30.

Oh shit, we got ourselves a defender of freedom.

This is always the only nonsensical comeback you people have. Nice to know you're dense too.

Another flyover nobody brought in chewed up and spit out by Hollywood. Sad!

Silly user. Part of being in movies means being eye candy for the audiences.
If you aren't attractive, you aren't doing your job.

You wouldnt buy a new car and expect to enjoy it if it is all worn out, wrinkly, and aged when you expected top condition.

The fappening legit broke her.
She cannot get over it.

stupid roasties, like sand in the hourglass

That reminds me.

>Jennifer Lawrence on Her New Movie, New Relationship, and How She Stays So Damn Relatable
>She told Vogue: "I think people saw [the hacking] for what it was, which was a sex crime, but that feeling, I haven't been able to get rid of it.
>"Having your privacy violated constantly isn't a problem if you're perfect. But if you're human, it's terrifying."
She added: "When my publicist calls me, I'm like, 'Oh, my God, what is it?' Even when it's nothing. I'm always waiting to get blindsided again.
>"It's scary when you feel the whole world judges you."

She's a human just like us. I too feel the same way when my publicist calls me.

She's always bren ugly you fucking idiots.

beauty is in the eye of beholder

Wait till she hits 30

No she's actually ugly as sin. Her face is nothing special.

If you don't find JLaw sexy as fuck then you're either a jelly roastie or a full blown fag.

She looks great in this one. Better than many pics I've seen of her. Looks like she stopped drinking and lost weight.

Get a load of this whiteknight

haha wow

If she were to act more humble and kind and not obnoxious and rude, I'd fancy her a lot more.

yeah she'd have that cute waitress-y type attractiveness if she had a nicer personality IMO but her personality is just terrible.

only 200 more posts defending her and she will sleep with you user, keep going

I would fuck she unironically

yes i love she pusy

why she look like bradley cooper in that pic

based pusy poster

bitch is average as fuck. stop trying to justify your shitty taste and force it down their throat

they are actually the same person.
>but what about silver linings playbook
she played both characters, it was a metacommentary on how illness takes away your identity. relly make u think