I just started watching this and I love it three episodes in. I feel ashamed I missed this when it aired

I just started watching this and I love it three episodes in. I feel ashamed I missed this when it aired.

What the fuck is up with Be Cool Scooby Doo? Looks like a Family Guy sketch or some shit.

Be Cool is actually pretty funny.

i watched this show to study character designs with strong silhouettes. i was pleasantly surprised with how good it was.

I might give it a try but the artstyle looks so off putting. I haven't really watched most modern cartoons because they just don't look interesting to me.

FUCK Teen Titans Go.

Nice trips and I was blown away with the references in the first episode. I hope Velma isn't always such a bitch to Scoob as I keep watching, I hate Freddy most of the time but he's so retarded in this series I can't help but like him.

Honestly I was watching teen titans go the other day and its not as bad as it was they know that they suck comparitively to the original and make self-deprecating jokes about that

I'm still angry because they even have Bat man and Gordon for fucks sake but
yet we couldn't get an actual follow up.

Even Boomerang has gotten bad about showing nothing but modern shit when they used to show nothing but retro except at ungodly hours.

I kinda hope they play Scary Godmother on CN just for shots and giggles but I doubt it considering they used to play Goosebumps during October.

It's not a serious show having batman and Gordon always just in the middle of nowhere fishing is just a repeted joke

>the artstyle looks so off putting
Looks quite a bit better in motion.
They ruined Velma but managed to make Daphne not an obnoxious cunt so there's that
Also there's a running gag on the "if it wasn't for you meddling kids" which are usually pretty good

Considering Teen Titans was pretty serious in comparison though is like pooring salt on the wound.

We will never know...

And they know that watch a few epsiodes they do it frequently or at least I assume they do because I have seen that type of joke multiple times in the few epsiodes I've seen

Oh shit, this show is fuckin' awesome. Especially the ending. Avoid spoilers.

Wait what it has an actual cohesive story? I might have to actually watch this.

People have said the same about both shows,. Before mystery Inc came out people assumed it was just another Scooby show and personally I didn't like how the people looked, the art was just off to me. And in the end both shows surprised and even impressed some people, one does well with general story and the other does a good job being entertaining. They're really lessons in not judging stuff prematurely like how everyone here spouted family guy and quoted a line or two from promos they didn't like.

I haven't watched anything Scooby Doo since What's New and honestly the three episodes I've watched of Mystery Inc. blow that out of the water.

Was the live action Scooby origin canon?

None of them are really.

the original Scooby Doo had it's own canon. Pup and What's New built their's off of it. The live action series, Mystery Inc., Be Cool, the animated movies, and Get a Clue follow different "origin stories" though. At least, I'm pretty sure.

The gang's families or childhoods aren't ever really elaborated on. I liked the "older" histories though, the ones built from the original, Pup, and What's New series, with Fred's Wisconsin family, Shaggy having a sister and a police father, and Daphne being rich.

There were once specials on Boomerang that showed the gang behind the scenes. Of course, I don't remember much besides Daphne's father having been their original driver, and Shaggy developing a belt buckle addiction to counteract his overeating.

The earliest origin story was for Scooby himself I think. In Scooby Doo Goes Hollywood, there was an absurd and tacky flashback sequence showing that the gang were simply just teens looking for a animal mascot. They found Scooby in an average pet store. Rather realistically, it was only a few years before the show took place. Scooby's original canon age is 9 IIRC, while the gang are all in their teens.

>had it's own canon

>epsiodes

Ive been watching it and its pretty GOAT as far as scooby doo goes, but I find it hard to describe what makes it so great. Its not like its "so mature" or "it treats its audience like adults", its more like it treats its audience almost in a condescending way but not to be insulting, just to reduce any tropes and humor to the point where you just have to enjoy it.

also Principal Quinlan from Scooby's sidekick dream is hot as fuck

Velma is pretty bad in a lot of the first season, but mellows out. Fred a best in this series.

Be cool is very good. it's more individual episodes, total sillyness and by far has the best version of Daphne ever. It's very unlike Mystery Inc though so a lot of people don't like it.

Also disliking something for artstyle is the same as not liking Super Mario Bros because the graphics were bad.

>watching edgy teen angst drama over cool chill show

way to be a fag

>sillyness

I loved the Twin Peaks episode

Kudos for actually getting Michael J. Anderson to voice his character again.

>Ive been watching

>pooring

That's a good looking trap.

Why are you getting mad over some clause that some guy said? It's not even grammatically incorrect.

>Use contraction
>No apostrophe
>Not incorrect

>wasting your life complaining about one spelling error on Sup Forums

he is right though. It was incorrect technically, but I agree that he's exhibiting some really potent autism.

almost looks female

thatsthejoke.jpg

Reminder that there's only one character in the Scoobyverse that can defeat Professor Pericles...

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA