Would Slade Wilson make a good dad?

Would Slade Wilson make a good dad?

Well based off his biokids turnout ones dead,another's a mute and the other is missing an eye. This was all more or less his fault so I'm going to say no

HA HA HA HA HA.

Canonically, no.

Your picture is hilarious because in the comics, Terra and Slade had a different relationship.

No he'd fuck the child

YEAH HE WOULD.

That was always Slade's thing. He was a horrible parent and he actually was tormented over it. IIRC Jericho getting his throat cut is one of his biggest regrets and failures.

I love the Titans comics. If anyone's looking for any particular pages, let me know. Second post in this thread.

TERRA BEST VILLAIN ALL YEARS EVERY YEAR WHOOOOOOO

Second biggest.

Someone remind me again why Deathstroke is treated as such a big deal when he's just a child fucker who picks fight with hormonal teenagers.

It's kinda like the only times he's doing cool stuff, he's not fighting the Titans. It sucks that he's counted as a Titans villain.

Almost like Dr. Light.

Most of his new 52 stuff has been about what a shitty father he is.

Makes sense.

Because he looks cool. Back in the day he was just a mercenary with Cap "peak human" powers who had a bone to pick with the Titans because his son died fighting them.
Then at some point someone liked him and he somehow went from getting regularly beaten up by a bunch of very young adults to soloing the JLA.

He also had his own series in the 90s. It was ok, worth a read.

He's sexy

Hell No!!! He is the reason why all his kids are messed up.

This, everyone knows you can't be a pedophile if you're hot.

Yes.

What happened to Rose? Last I remember she was fucking Superboy or something

that's such fucking bullshit.
he hit his children way before he became deathstroke.

Did you not get the part where his eyes opened when his son died?

Fun thing is that compared with some people that is pretty good dad standards.

I would legitimately give a testicle for Ron Perlman to read this as Slade.

yes

If hitting his children was the only bad thing Deathstroke did to them, his kids would be much better off.

but Light's best moment was in a TT book user

It's true for women, why not for sexy silver foxes too?

So did Shade the Changing Man and you have no idea who he is.

Is this it?

He is a dad and he's a pretty shitty father

he's a pedophile so I would say no

stupid sexy light

He'd make a great daddy

Shade the Changing Man is criminally underused(both his original and Peter Milligan incarnations) over far less interesting characters

they fuq'd

yup, imo it was the best Johns storyline (and certainly the hypest)
also the art was on point, I LOVE how they used light here - such an obvious thing that can be so hard to pull off

That page wasn't cool tho, it is now, as it always was and will be
Shit
Funny enough this is probably the least offensively bad page in this entire shitty arc

Yes