Should we just leave alone what's left of Native American lands?

>"An oil spill would represent a genuine catastrophe for the people who live there."
>"It isn't just cultural and religious, it's their economic lifeblood."

insideclimatenews.org/news/18082016/native-americans-sioux-tribe-protest-north-dakota-access-bakken-oil-pipeline-fossil-fuels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate to side with the Natives but those pipelines really are disasters waiting to happen.

Dakota is red injuns btfo

We should send them all to Montana and North Dakota and let them have those states so they can go back to fighting amongst eachother and hunting buffalo all day desu.

Australia never has this issue with their indigenous people, the abbos would probably welcome the free petrol.

Who gives a shit about fucking Indians? Just build the pipeline if they get in the way arrest them, this is our land anyway

It was a mistake to leave any of them.

Yeah man the last pipeline that spilled up here was upriver of Prince Albert and the death toll was... well, it was zero, but that's WAY worse than what happened in Lac-Megantic where rail cars hauling crude derailed, caught fire, and burned down half of a small community killing 47 people. Right?

Indian scumbags are 100% tax exempt in Canada, and have their own land which is pretty much its own country, our police have to beg for permission to investigate murders etc... and they like to bitch and whine about everything, while they huff gas and fuck their sisters, saying its all the white mans fault they arent successful.

This is what it would look like if you gave blacks reparations in the US, Canada are literally slaves to indians.

Just tell them the pipeline is full of Listerine and they'll be begging for it

Pipelines or Railcars and Trucks on the road.

Your call.

>pro-tip: pipelines are way cleaner and safer

Are you asking if we should seal native americans into caged communities where they are purposely left out of any technological developments and left to rot in the stone age and then we sell tickets to people like some sort of orwellian zoo?

I'm game.

You're right leaf. I'm glad Cuckstin Trudeau taught you to respect indigenous people so much

build the faggot pipe.

it literally does nothing whatsoever.

oy vey its annuda Wounded Knee

Imagine if Cliven Bundy did the same thing and if the oil pipeline was actually a Chinese solar project... oh wait.

one bomb will turn a pipeline into a leak

we have so many extremists that they are looking for any and all avenues to sabotage

best stick with trains and trucks

fucking prairie niggers man

I live in North Dakota, ya jackass. You take them.

yes

We showed them kindness any other power would have left them nothing. They'd be like the mayans today.

If it's their land, it's their call.

Eminent domain is theft, plain and simple.

That goes for everybody, not just Tanto.

These prairie niggers are hypocritical as fuck. They get all wound up about oil, but completely trash their own land with garbage, appliances, vehicles, etc.. It's sickening. I work on the Rez with these faggots, words can not describe how pathetic and disrespectful they are.

Did...did you even read user's post before dropping weak memes?

Fuck you were keeping Montana. They can have both Dakotas though.

one bomb will turn a train track into a train wreck

we have so many extremists that they are looking for any and all avenues to sabotage

best stick with pipes

Just lynch them like good ole days they fucked up trusting white people lol

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

These fucking mouthwash drinking paid shills need to be gassed. They currently ship the oil out on Warren buffets trains that go right through the center of North Dakota towns and cities, we've had multiple explosions of trains carrying oil in ND alone. I work 2 blocks for one such rail line.

Seriously gas all the fucking natives.

t. North Dakota resident

P.s. north Dakotans are massive cucks for natives, it's the Swedish and German genes.

It's not their land though, it's private land.

Mfw Indians are riding horses and battling off the police.

Mfw it is legal to shoot Indians riding horses if you are Inside a covered wagon.

Looking to buy one.

I'm libertarian so I have to side with whoever owns the land it's going on. In general pipelines are way better than any other way, though.

damn really got the frontal lobe firing.....

Wrekt.

Love when Canadians quit shitposting and actually make good arguments. We will get those pipelines up one day, fuck the libcucks.

>They currently ship the oil out on Warren buffets trains

Buffet is big buddies with Obama too, can't believe how cucked this country is. Liberals literally fighting for Billionaires and their monopolies because they are clueless on the oil transportation.

should have wiped those savages out when we had the chance

Don't really give a shit about the people but fuck oil pipelines in general.

11 times out of 10 I'd rather have more trucks on the road or cars on the rails. Roads and rail lines are already established, and much much easier to build, maintain and expand.

Put the pipeline money into changing our shitty old rail lines into new high-speed rail transport lines.

Where do people find the time for this? Don't they have jobs?

>Natives
>Jobs

No.

We should finish the job our ancestors started.

>prairie niggers
>jobs

As a truck driver, i want to drive that shit in tankers. Not a pipeline. So thanks based indians

>Should we just leave alone what's left of Native American lands?

Yes. It shouldn't even be federal land, it should be like Swaziland or Lesotho, in that it's an independent territory within the boundaries of another country. Look, the Indians have as raw deal as anyone in America. Personally, as a white guy, whom is quickly facing a minority status in the USA would like to see the most respectful and sympathetic treatment towards a PROTECTED minority. I'm not saying one race should be protected over the other, but hey m8 they're the legit natives. I was born where I'm living, have names around all the landmarks and notable places my forefathers and countrymen have seen and built/adopted respectfully. Watch out, to any person in any country, genocide is real. If someone who isn't
>your
people comes towards your home in anger, you'll have little chance. Let's insure nobody has to go out like that, let's not fade into extinction like so many dodos and tortoises.

Afterword: Shoutout to native alcoholism, such a revered gene trait that White people, Black people Hispanic people and so on feel afflicted by it.

Translation: give us money for your pipeline

Weak memes?
The only weak I see are the leafs on here whilst their wives are fucked by some niggadick

Half blooded shoshone native american here. Grew up on the res, ive seen it for myself. My father and every other native i knew is an alcoholic pill popping hippie. Blame it all on the white man. Many of the elders are at least respectable however and i have to stand with them when they say that it is rightfully our land and it should be under native discretion. Eminent domain is theft period and its unconstitutional. There was a genocide in this country, at least let them have what little they have. Smh.

Same here I hate those savages more than the niggers but those pipelines are horrible

We should just dissolve the reservations they have become a hotbed or rape and murder

Your just jelly you cant be overpaid and pampered like pipeliners typically are... i know i am.

t. Lineman

Don't be a douche. You came as visitors. Killed their livelihood. Sequestered them on the shittiest land.

>Canada literally slaves

Time to switch out of those granny panties and into some lumberjack trousers, ya limp wristed squirt.

For them.

>mfw your probably has Indian lineage

"Hey guys, kill these cucks, who happen to be my fourth removed cousins."

Dumbass. "It's my Swedish and German genes." Sure. And that's why you live in West Buttfuck, ND.

Pipelines are literally a safer alternative in every way than the two other options you have for transporting oil and product in general.

Anyone willing to bet the injuns managed to recieve a generous donation from an asshole right before they moved for this?

no, shoulda wiped them out when we had the chance

FUCKING LET US BUILD THE KEYSTONE XL

YOU ARE PISSING AWAY MONEY AND THE HURTING THE ENVIRONMENT EVERY DAY BY NOT LETTING IT BE BUILT

FUCKING AMERICANS

Ironic. All these "strong white men" who can't find work after their factories close and they wander the house whining about "the company screwed me over" while collecting benefits.

>factory shut-down niggers
>jobs

Pro-tip: Can't find work? Fucking get some training and MOVE to were the work is.

Goddamn lazy faggots.

us and the burgers shouldve done like the nips did with the Ainu people

>In 1899 the Japanese government passed an act labelling the Ainu as "former aborigines", with the idea they would assimilate—this resulted in the Japanese government taking the land where the Ainu people lived and placing it from then on under Japanese control.[15] Also at this time, the Ainu were granted automatic Japanese citizenship, effectively denying them the status of an indigenous group.

Fuck you fags, the grid gets revealed soon anyway.

Not even who you replied to but please fuck right off

Natives have plenty of resources left totally untapped, some of the richest land left inaccessible to outside parties. It's nobody's fault that the native communities sit on their fucking hands while their communities rot. Native "culture" literally entails not taking care of the land they own in any modern way whatsoever meaning they don't even pick up garbage, don't clean their property, don't build fences, some of these communities don't even have running fucking water. Natives get all uppity about companies wanting to cut deals to access their land because most of the time the tribal chief and his inner circle are riling them up to demand a bigger handout from whitey to access some ridiculously small amount of the land they squander. Lets not even fucking get started on the levels of corruption on these reservations. The chiefs get massive handouts from our government annually to build+maintain infrastructure for the community yet they launder it and pass it around to their friends instead. Trudeau doesn't even want us to be able to track or monitor the funds we give them. Reservations are in fucking tatters and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

The average natives work ethic is nearly nonexistant, they'll work until the first payday then won't show up to work because they're too busy blowing it all on alcohol and god knows what else. Then they come crawling back expecting to stay employed because they dont have anything left. Parents calling ambulances for their "sick" baby so the hospital has to keep them overnight while they go out getting fucked up night after night after night. Forcing the rest of the country (haha joking, mainly Alberta) to fund their degeneracy through our often abused healthcare system. Natives are the literal equivalent of niggers who get massive handouts at every fucking turn.

Just give them some blankets and beads and tell them to fuck off. Worked last time didn't it?