twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are those part of the "force sloth" race

hahahaha
*breathes in*

FORCE SLOTH

CRACK PENGUINS

Looks like something from Theodore Rex

*hales*

Disney does not understand starwars at all and their creations are basically a different universe. Even their naming conventions don't fit.

look like a shittier version of pic related

>People who said that "George Lucas killed Star Wars" are going to love it
I hate this fucking timeline so much

So Luke was looking for the Jedi temple and he found turtle nuns. That's how he lost faith. And then Mary Sue comes in and captures a sloth. Luke will only let her out of the island if she catches them all

why don't you calm the fuck down

looks good

why do you faggots have to hate everything?

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

This. The very aesthetic of nu-Star Wars is absolute dog shit and doesn't look like Star Wars at all.

Go watch ANH then watch Force Awakens, and then watch Empire Strikes back.

They're different universes where disney is incapable of creating aliens that belong/look like belong in starwars universe, where they create fluff which is basically different colored shit we've already seen and then you tell me to calm down.

FUCK YOU

are you saying this lucas approved star wars creature is better than this? just seems like everyone shits on anything new that comes out. not saying I'm fond of these things but they're not laugh out loud bad.

To make my point, they make nothing creations because they know if they create something distinct they'll be judge on it so all of their new creations are nothingmations.

MAZ, that was their big thing in Force Awakens and it was received so badly they stopped mentioning only we're stuck with it, FOREVER.

>hahaha
kill yourself

Make them blue and they'd look like theyre from that tron reboot

Even the dumbest shit Lucas approved are at least memorable. 20 years later you will still remember shit Lucas put out.

For fuck sake who would even have balls to release a naming convention on one of the most like characters like Luke/Luuke/Luuuke

You can recall aliens from 30 years ago because of things lucas wanted on screen. The naboo fighter/his ideas about retro-futurism and people he employed were talented as fuck, you can't even deny it.

at least kylo ren is cool

lol

NO NON O NO NUH NUH NUHAHAUHAH NO NO NO NO!

Is this from the new series of Red Dwarf?

STATION!

Yes NotJacen isn't a watered down thing with a shitty lightsaber design.

You know your ideas are bad when you need Stephen colbert to defend them.

Compare all of that to this

youtube.com/watch?v=bkgzXpKbVGE

youtube.com/watch?v=R51LMIAJtsc

This is how you riff on old starwars ideas. You take something that is stolen by everyone(Shakespeare) smash it together with old starwars ideas we've seen a 100 times and it still looks better than anything in sequels.

And it's made by one of most hated companies in video games.

disney is killing star wars

Daily reminder that Star Wars is dead and only a nu-male would pay to watch Disney Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXREsCUyPMM

I prefer industrial goth jedi to bald space marine jedi

Fuck I forgot how great those trailers are

Wrex?

Do you think RIan Johnson would have the balls to make this?

3,2,3,4-4,2,3 AND These men are PAWNS! I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads. Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! They were just a couple of songwriters, who came to Ishtar, to break into show business. Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him is he blind?! Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they wind up on everyone's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally we have guns pointed at your back. No don't put your hands up you idiot! Oh little darlin'. My little darlin'. I can't believe these men may control the fate of the Middle East. Oh where, ar-are you? Do it! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! This is unbelievable. HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA Kno-ow well-a. That my love-a Are the two American messengers of god dead yet? Is this the oasis? Does this look like an oasis to you? Yeah look at the birds! Are those vultures? YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH Wa-as just fo-or you He's aiming at us! Would you stop being paranoid! Run smuck, they're trying to kill us! Warren Beatty. Dustin Hoffman. Isabelle Adjani. Your girl? How did she get to be your girl? ONLY YOU! I think they're wonderful! Ishtar: Written and directed by Elaine May Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is some of our best work!

>Luke/Luuke/Luuuke
Literally the worst thing that ever happened to star wars and you know it.

I think untu ubuntu is supposed to be a mountain jew stereotype

And you'll remember it on your death bed. It's his strength and weakness. It's reason you can remember stuff he puts on screen for decades later.

Reddit nitemare fewl

doctor who tier

This movie is going to suck isn't it?

3,2,3,4-4,2,3 AND These men are PAWNS! I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads. Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! They were just a couple of songwriters, who came to Ishtar, to break into show business. Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him is he blind?! Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they wind up on everyone's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally we have guns pointed at your back. No don't put your hands up you idiot! Oh little darlin'. My little darlin'. I can't believe these men may control the fate of the Middle East. Oh where, ar-are you? Do it! Ayiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! This is unbelievable. HOOPA HOOPA HOOPA Kno-ow well-a. That my love-a Are the two American messengers of god dead yet? Is this the oasis? Does this look like an oasis to you? Yeah look at the birds! Are those vultures? YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH Wa-as just fo-or you He's aiming at us! Would you stop being paranoid! Run smuck, they're trying to kill us! Warren Beatty. Dustin Hoffman. Isabelle Adjani. Your girl? How did she get to be your girl? ONLY YOU! I think they're wonderful! Ishtar: Written and directed by Elaine May Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is some of our best work!

based ishtartrailerposter

>tfw the only reason why they have different weapons despite being identical characters is to sell more merchandise

So are these two the brother and sister who touched the Force tree?

These new (((Star Wars))) films are so bland and forgettable.

These look like Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy characters.

Nigger, they're Amish dinosaurs.

Can we talk about the best star wars movie?

Where's that Sloth spamming faggot?

I want to punch him in the face.

3 2 3 4 4 2 3 AND!

Little sloth autism faggot.

So these creatures are like nuns. They've guarded this place for a 1000 years.

They're all FEMALE. They clearly have no technology. So where to they come from and how do they reproduce?

TMNT: year 4000

ME?

Well well well what do we have here

That, son, is a story for another day. *John Williams music kicks in*

They're able to reproduce by themselves. Sex is too mature for Nu Wars.

It's the Akatsuki

mandalorian wars spinoff show when?

>They're all FEMALE
The whole fucking Star Wars universe is female now.

The one on the left is a woman too

>Disney does not understand starwars at all and their creations are basically a different universe.

The people making the movies are the same people who always worked at Lucasfilm.

>Book celebrating the female side of starwars
>Put the ugliest fucking alien huge, smack in the center
Who the fuck is making these decisions

>mfw the Nunja Turtles show up on Force Island

Lucas was and is absolute shit but this is fucking ridiculous.

CGI was bad, but Dex and his species are awesome looking.

parthenogenesis

I've watched that piece of shit movie about a hundred times and I never realized he had a mustache until now.

Or is that from the French rip?

To think this is for those people who actually got mad at the prequels because there weren't enough muppets.

Bullshit, Kathleen Kennedy never worked on Star Wars, neither did JJ Abrams. KKK and her lapdogs know jackshit about SW. Of course they can't replace the ILM guys because it needs skills, but Star Wars isn't just spaceships and droids.

The Jew ducks were one of the best parts of the movie.

>Adult neckbeards are triggered over a two hour long toy commercial made for children

well he was the key to episode 2 after all

Jesus fucking Christ, user. Now I can't unsee it.

It also reeks of disgusting gender roles and rape culture.
The future will be eunuch slaves.

Immaculate conception? Is this House?

general kenobi

Kathleen Kennedy is the epitome of toxic femininity. No pepe will be left ungay.

is that rich evans

Like the prequels?

I don't know why that image reminds me of "wherever I am I must also rape"

Tits on the one one the right aren't bad desu

RIGHT HERE FAGGOT

Is that a tortoise or a turtle?

Mentally ill faggot.

>there were people who doubted the TFA leaks and obvious trailer copying ANH
>there were people who doubted the Hoth copy
>there were people who doubted the Force tree
>there were people who doubted the Force Sloth

How many time until people learn?

Knights of Devo

>>there were people who doubted the Force Sloth
Fuck off you spamming faggot.

>you spamming faggot.
I don't understand. Are you insinuating that only one person here talks about that costume and Anakin/Luke leak?

Okie dokie, then.

Why are Star Wars topics on Sup Forums always such pure shit?

It's not a problem with Sup Forums, it's a problem with the material being discussed

Force Sloth

is that a fucking Gek?

Nah, it's Sup Forums. You really can't discuss anything here. There's no filters to keep out people with autism.

You can say that for the whole site really