So i just saw the JLU episode kids stuff.......the ending really fucked me up...

So i just saw the JLU episode kids stuff.......the ending really fucked me up. It wasnt mordeeds fault his mom put a curse on him causing him to be a child for hundreads of years, so why should he get punished for his actions, when they are literally that of an immature child?

h-how about that wonderloli huh?

He fucked himself up by ridding himself of the ability to stay a child while keeping his immortality.

Why did his mom make him a kid?

Was it /ss/?

Baby etrigan was cuter.
I understand that, but i looked at the DCAU wiki and he has no more apperances after this. So its safe to assume he will continue to age until hes a sentient pile of ash, which is extremly horrifying when you think about it.

What is /ss/?

No really, i dont know what it is.

sum kinda
suicide squad

Straight shotacon, pedophilia for young boys.

pedophilic acts involving an older woman and a younger boy.

sounds hot

The good shit.

People are not completely freed of all responsibility for being a child.
Even considering some factor of stunted physiological mental maturity from their eternal childhood they should still have the ability to learn from their experiences and mature in that way.

It's not like he was punished. He chose a stupid decision.

Because she was probably obsessed with being the doting mother for the rest of eternity so she left him at the age he'd be a spoiled child for the rest of existence. She's basically the ultimate example of those mothers who don't want to see their child grow up, and she happened to have the power to make that a reality.

That said Mordred was a little shit who got what was coming to him.

Because it is. Very.

she wanted him to be young when she gave him his kingdom and partially what said becuase she doted on so much

the best part of the episodes

But it is only one episode.

So every straight boy's dream.

What did she look like under the mask?

Hawt.

>becuase

>The accent
>the mask

She gave me such a boner every time she showed up.

Most teachers working in Texas would agree. Wish i went to school there

>Baby etrigan was cuter.
lol faget!
By the way, Dakota Fanning voice Wonderloli.

Yeah, and one episode is enough.

>But it is only one episode.
Sadly

What did young Mordred look like again?

You make fun, user, but ywn get your neck playfully snapped by Wonderloli.

Why can't she just use the amulet to change him back? Come to think of it why was no one guarding the most powerful magical artifact in the world? I don't mean like Tibetan Monks or whatever, I mean where the fuck was Dr. Fate? Where was Zatanna?