Which one of them is worse?

Which one of them is worse?

Brian has been worse for longer.
Atleast Peter is rarely supposed to be sympathetic because he's so pathetic.

peter the child molesting pedophile

Peter is retarded for the sake of the show.
Brian is supposed to be the voice of reason in most matters along with Lois.

clearly Brian because he's completely aware of his wrongdoings but constantly moves on and shows no apathy

I liked Brian better when he was just the sarcastic straight man. I also thought for a while that only Peter could talk to him.

OP

One is a fat retard who consistently puts others in harms way without a second though for his own personal reasons, even that reason simply amounts to just a few seconds of pleasure

Another is a dog that deluded himself into believing he's incredibly smart when hes actually am incredibly dumb fuckheads with pretentious moral values who also screws people over for his own personal gain.
The only difference is that Brian is smart enough to know he's fucking people over

Atleast i can agree with most of brains political views.

So what's it like going through life being so terribly unlikable?

Brian was tolerable in the very early seasons as a quiet and reasonable character. He's now a pretentious liberal who feels like he's yelling all the time.

It sucks desu. Atleast my poltical beliefs are better then the retarded peons around me.

Could he? I thought Brian could always communicate with the family.

>shows no apathy
So, he is empathetic?

Religion is dumb!
Dude Weed is good!
All politicians are criminals!

yeah nah.
your not smart or edgy
a good amount of people think the same way but their head isn't so far up their assess that they have to validate themselves by constantly bringing it up or reiterating it

whoops word correct

Add the straw man belief atheist are some persecuted group on the fringes of American society because of Christians who burn books and hate knowledge.

the one played by seth macfarlane

Every person in the world thinks their political views are right and everyone else is a sheeple. If there's anything that best demonstrates ignorance, it's proclamations of knowing the truth, pham.

Dude, I went to a lecture by one of Richard Dawkin's buddies on campus in uni and he legitimately said "if you're gay, tell people you're atheist first then soften the blow by saying 'nah just gay'". They legit think they're some sort of downtrodden group.

Pre cancelliation Brian and post-S4 brians are way different

Except when religion goes to extremes it tends to be detrimental which is where you have to start taking measures to preventing it from happening again.

As annoying neckbeard fedora atheist memelords are they're not the enemy of mankind.

>As annoying neckbeard fedora atheist memelords are they're not the enemy of mankind.
yes, because no one takes them seriously
if they had any power at all, i can assure you they'd be just as bad

>Except when religion goes too far
A religion isn't a sentient being. It's followers are. And those followers will be doing stupid shit regardless. Do you honestly think suicide bombers are just super religious? No. The profile of a suicide bomber is suicidal and misanthropic. Those type of people would still be killing in the name of whatever non-religous organization would take the vacuum of extremist Islam if it suddenly vanished. Religion is a vehicle to do harm the same as political views are. World War II wasn't about faith.

Peter's done a lot more annoying shit.

Fuck off, U.S.A is more likely to elect a Muslim than an atheist.

They're hated by conservatives for not being Christians and typically having liberal values on gays an shit because they don't have a bible saying it's evil.
And they're hated by liberals because they value free speech and call out Islam for being regressive and conservative as fuck.

Look up "Most Hated Women in America" and it's a atheist who got religion out of public schools. The U.N. even accepts Atheism as an acceptable reason to be a refugee, because it'll get you killed in many parts of the world.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums or tumblr

There are suicidal and misanthropic people in all parts of the world and following all religions. Only Islam has a massive terrorism problem, and that's because of it's plane text religious teachings that say Muslims must conquer the world and kill the infidels.

>elect a Muslim
But user they already did :^)

no, religion is a catalyst that is ultra hard to break due to mental conditioning.

instead of giving these people time to work out their problems or maybe seeing actual therapist/councilors they just jump on ship and accept being another persons tool.

And political movements differ from that how exactly?

There's never been an atheist movement that caused mass genocide. Just Saiyan.

>The US would elect a Muslim before an Atheist
Holy fucking shit. My sides are in orbit. You poor delusional child.

There have been several movements that caused mass genocide composed of atheists for political and ethnic reasons. Many of those regimes imposed atheism on their people or face punishment from the state.

EVERY Family Guy thread turns into a dumb Sup Forums tier political debate on religion.

I blame Mr. Enter for making people even give a crap and be butt hurt over religious jokes.

Brian isn't even like this anymore.

Idk, Peter can be funny, Brian is meh now (just like Lois), Chris and especially Meg are far worse.

Peter is just retarded and funny. Brian has just been a Gary Stu soapbox since Family Guy came back on the air.

>I blame Mr Enter
>Not I blame the writers for making shitty Teenage Atheist tier Religion jokes in the first place

Anyone who says Brian is a liberal soapbox hasn't seen the show since 2009.

He''s Dog Meg now.

>He's Dog Meg now
Except that 9 out of 10 times he deserves it.

>>>Reddit
Sorry, but you have to go back

I'd say he became the butt of the joke starting at the real estate episode after he got decked.

He was becoming the butt long before that.
But Brian is different from Meg in that Meg is just really pathetic, Brian is pathetic while still being a douche.

Gotta go with Peter.
Brian is kinda like Senpai Gam's Peggy Hill, he's the character you love to hate, and that automatically makes him much more entertaining than Peter.

Plus between the two, Brian has SOME semblance of character, while Peter is just a walking fat joke.

Brian.

Peter's funny. Brian's 'cringeworthy.'

>Senpai
Oh yea, forgot they still have F A M wordfiltered.

Could've sworn they reversed that...

>Do you honestly think suicide bombers are just super religious? No.

what the fuck?

What do you define as "super religious"? If you're committed to a belief system, for whatever reason, then you're committed to it. Everyone has their underlying reasons for everything, but that doesn't make a dick less of a dick or a zealot less of a zealot. Are you retarded?

>I don't know what the qualifier "just" means
Wew

Sorry fampai, I missed that.

too bad they've made Lois a HUGE cunt, have you seen the "He's Black" episode? You can tell she was in the wrong

i can handle shitty angst humor from Brian, but when it's a faggot screeching his tiny dick off like the gagging faggot his is then it's a literal problem

>US electing a Muslim
HA

>that long list of things Athiest do
More likely it's out of a sense smugness then actually caring about whatever topic you're discussing
>that one Athiest who kicked religion from schools
Yeah, I'd hate that bitch too if she kicked my religion out because she didn't agree with it

The people who get emotionally invested in Family Guy.

I don't find it very pragmatic to completely seperate islamism from islam. Which isn't to say that the average muslim should be treated like a potential terrorist and in fact I believe doing so is a problem our society faces but religious extremism is always, well, religious.

I do believe many islamist terrorists could have been a productive part of society if it hadn't been for religious radicalization. The number of suicide bombers in the west commiting acts of terrorism in the name of the islamic fate compared to the number of suicide bombers commiting acts of terrorism in the name of anything else is just too high.

Look at any survey you like, Americans routinely would feel less comfortable electing an Atheist than a Muslim.

A) Hitler was religious, before you proceed with bullshit about him being non-religious

B) Stalin and Mao were not religious, but they didn't kill people because of their non-religion, big difference.

If you think religion has a place in schools you are functionally retarded.

God damn this. Socrates was right again.

>Brian is supposed to be the voice of reason in most matters along with Lois.
Not anymore

I don't know about Mao but Stalin did kill people for being religious and things like wearing baptismal cross were absolutely haram in SU

I just want a Brian and Quagmire roadtrip episode.

They're both the worse for different reasons.
Seriously Family Guy needs to just die.
The fact that they acknowledge how horrible their characters are, but do nothing about it pisses me off.

>You're just a retard that doesn't understand the finer things in knowledge

Tip fedora

There is nothing wrong with religion in school as long as they don't try to force it on students

>They're both the worse

>Look up "Most Hated Women in America" and it's a atheist who got religion out of public schools.
Sweet! Thanks for that dank meme info. I'm happy now. This is awesome. Too bad she didn't get lyched like in the old days.

>schools shouldn't teach things to children
Retarded? I guess atheists always want to obfuscate facts for their own agenda. I mean, imagine if the followers of atheism had to read Thomas Aquinas.

They are both shit
I guess Peter is worse since he doesn't think twice about beating his kids

This guy is right. Peter is dumb, but Brian knows what's right and does the opposite anyway.

She also kicked her son out of the house because he became a Christian, stole money from an Atheist church/origination she also was an asshole who hated people who disagreed with her about the dumbest things.

>Fuck off, U.S.A is more likely to elect a Muslim than an atheist.

You're fucking nuts.

>Implying
Pol Pot murdered Buddhist monks by the thousands and oppressed the remaining religions. As for your second point, you can't pretend like religion wasn't actively persecuted under Stalin. He believed religion was a tool used by the rich to enslave the masses.

Brian, hands down

Oh wow, you're so downtrodden and opressed. Maybe you should go to Europe where people are just like you. Oh, wait; there'll be a Muslim majority there in a few decades. Atheism leaves a gap that will fill itself over time. Are the tenets of Christianity really so bad?

>Are the tenets of Christianity really so bad?
Helping others is unacceptable. That's why I hate Superma--I mean, Jesus.

The only non horrible character is stewei and maybe Chris depending on the episode

>stewei

The only reason you have Brian so much is because Brian is plausible while Peter is entirely fictional

That might be because there has never been a relevant atheist politician.

>Strudel

That may be because atheism as a movement makes absolutely 0 sense

>letting people talk like Twitter niggers
Why would you want this back

Brian because he isn't retarded
Peter is medically retarded so most of his action by default are not on him
Brian on the other hand was for the longest time the voice of reason so for him to spiral out to the radical ends of political topics just made him seem childish and stupid much like his creator

>people who turn non-religious from Christianity will eventually turn Muslim

You are stupid as fuck, do you live in The South?

The irony is the only real fedora tippers are the Sup Forums unwashed christians who think atheists are degenerate.

It's really really sad.

He's probably one of those people who think the european population will eventually be replaced by muslims due to immigration.

Pay no attention to him, he obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

nose.jpg

I hate them both.
its hard to tell which of them is more worst than other.
Brian gave Stewie and Chris herpes, including anyone he's probably ever dated and has had any sexual activity with and does not care if he gives anyone herpes, while Peter has probably molested children back then, including having a collection of CP for years.

I don't, I just wanted to call Family Guy "F-a-m Gam" because I thought it was funny.

Omg yes a family guy thread!! this show is so funny haha :p

>He's probably one of those people who think the european population will eventually be replaced by muslims due to immigration.
Partially immigration, and partially due to the fact that secular people simply don't reproduce as often as religious do. Which is an irony I've never quite managed to understand.

Both of them.

Religious people are so horny that don't buy condoms.
Probably because they are repressed.

Anyone that says Brian is shallow as fuck.

I hate him too, but Peter is an actual monster.

not to mention they ousted themselves as edgy teen angst faggots

>secular people simply don't reproduce as often as religious do

>God says go forth and multiply
>atheists are nihilists so what's the point of making kids?
Make sense now?

Back then: Peter was.
Now: Both of them are equally terrible along with Lois.

Brian as a dog >>> Brian as a straight man to Peter > Brian in a duo with Stewie >>>>> Brian as a liberal >>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything Brian and sex

Same with Stewie and being a baby. The funniest stuff these characters do right now is along the lines of "I'm something that can talk that usually doesn't".

Since when?

>Brian
>Has shitty political views
>Takes drugs all the time
>Is a "writer"
>Wonders why he has no friends
>Acts like a cunt to people
>Doesn't have a job

Peter
>Has a wife
>Three children
>Has a job
>Has friends he constantly hangs out with
>All while being mentally retarded

>it's a "Quagmire calls out Brian despite being a shit himself"-episode

I understand why the religious reproduce more. The irony I was referring to is that atheists routinely deride the very religious for not believing in evolution, despite the fact that the very religious are more successfully adapted at reproduction than atheists.

Atheists almost uniformly believe in evolution, and are less successful under its terms than the people who don't.

Brian is the worst kind of pseudo-intellectual.

>God, Jesus, and Death all exist and have interacted with the family on many occasions
>I'm an athiest because there's no proof God exists
What a fucking fag.