Do you react emotionally when watching movies and TV shows?

Do you react emotionally when watching movies and TV shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AcdL3G9YcyM?t=393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i literally shit my pants and and and and i am

i hate normies

Yeah, I have a bad habit of choking up/tearing up at emotionally powerful moments, not even necessarily sad ones.

>that guy in the back who doesn't care

Kek

I don't even react emotionally to my own life

No because I'm not a fucking faggot

wew lad

That's a mirror you dumb

Why do we never talk about the weird jesus mural or cheap ass plastic chair? I mean, who are these people supposed to be?

it baffles me how much of a cunt the girl in the left is

I laugh every now and then and sometimes I get boners.
Not sure if curiosity or appreciation are emotion though.

Wait, people still watch TWD, and GOT.....those shows where jack shit happens for 90% of the season? People KEPT watching beyond seasons 2/3 of those shit heaps???

it's a brazilian household

they're literally the most popular tv shows right now you shut in neckbeard

UMA

do they actually react like that if they watch something alone and without a camera? it seems so fake to me.

HIS NAME IS JESUS, AND HE IS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR

>that guy sleeping through the window on the wall

Lel

>me on the left

>You will never fuck your girlfriend while she sobs uncontrollably over the death of a fictional character. ;_;

>tfw I know these retards irl

DELICIA

Dude on the left is reassessing his life decisions.

it's a fucking mirror

Obviously the plastic chair is an outside chair that was brought in because so many of them are watching at once.

I felt some adrenaline watching the loot train battle in game of thrones. It was an exciting scene, especially when you first hear the Dothraki horde coming over the horizon.

Sorry but this "shut-in" is having a sick day from his full-time job and doesn't decide to waste his Sunday nights anymore watching shit never happen.

I don't get it, you losers used to mock posters like me years ago saying "SEE YOU NEXT WEEK", then when we actually don't come back we somehow have LESS lives than people who regularly post/watch their lives away watching boring shit? Lmao, right back at ya faggot; some of us decided to get lives.

>That baller in the background who couldn't even be fucked to watch it

I cried a heck of a lot during Mad Men. Real tears too, loud wailing. I'm a fag.

lol this
also fuck these faggots

So that girl on the left is getting hugged by one guy and holdint the other's hand

Why?

me on the left

IT IS A FUCKING MIRROR. WHY DOES NOBODY GET THIS. LOOK AT THE PAINTING ON THE WALL. THEY DO NOT OWN TWO. LOOK AT THE 'GUY IN THE BACK'S' SHIRT AND HOW HE MOVES - HE'S THE GUY IN THE MIDDLE. FUCKING DONE WITH YOU ALL I'M GOING TO BED

I'd literally just punch them in the face if they started wailing and screaming like that for a scene of such an absolute trash of a show like the Walking Dead. Hope this is fake.

They share her probably.

These people are mentally ill. They're probably posting on /r/politics

Same. I can hardly find enough energy to care about what happens to me. I can't recall the last time I gave a shit about the fate of some fictional character.

Whatever normalfag

haha that guy turned around in the back don giv a fuk

>millennials go to such great lengths to show everyone how """"""""emotional"""""""" they are

>don't actually feel anything

>move onto something else an hour later

Is this quite literally the end result of "reboot culture"?

So, am I a shut-in, or a normalfag? Can you decide on one? How butthurt are you seeing that you actually continued wasting your life away for YEARS on a weekly basis watching shows that progressed at a snail's pace because you want to kinda fit in with a bunch of losers that also do nothing with their lives...both on here and elsewhere?

>loot train

You mean food that Danny burned, causing thousands of innocents to starve? If she's gonna do that, might as well storm Kings Landing.

I'm a third party, but whatever makes you sleep at night, wagekuck.

calm down fella I was joking, no need to get so triggered :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>uses his precious free time posting away for YEARS about complaining material he mainly dislikes

What a truly enlightened stud

Haha, it's all good. PICKLE RIIIIICCKKKK

i wonder if these people or crazy, or am i just dead inside

Not even meming but I had tears rolling down my cheeks the first 3 times I watched Jaime charge Dany/Drogon

I just get swept up in the emotions of his utter heroism and the music whilst Tyrion was watching

>holding red's hand while laying against yellow's chest
lmao

>that one bar that gets hundreds of thousands of views for their GOT reactions
>they have a patreon
>dudes making millions from reaction videos online
For what purpose?

I did combat sports my whole life until I fucked my knee up, watched the audience channel show Kingdom from the start as it aired coinciding with my fucking my shit up. The last few episodes are the few times I've reacted to a television show.

People are and have always been retarded

Don't get so worked up, wagie, you wouldn't want to make yourself sicker. You need to get well soon so you can get back to work ASAP! How else is Mr. Shekelberg supposed to afford that new boat he's been eyeing?

This is legitimate cringe, as in it's hard to watch because of how embarrassed I am for them

Yeah, really worried with that unlimited time-off policy I have

me with these guys

I am a paleoconservative who hates "stronk woymn" narratives, but I get legit misty eyed when I see a woman in a moment of human glory.

Really? Are the girls slutty?

>it's a fucking mirror
>don't even see his arm reflected
It's a different guy you fucker

How does a bar have a Patreon?

thats the reflection of the guy in red in the middle

If you're 120+ the average IQ often seems like insanity.

I hope Jamie ends up killing this bitch.

For sure I reacted emotionally as fuck when these fucking shitstains scared that dog.

My thicc waifu

>brazil

No amount of corset will ever hide that gunt.

post their fagbooks so we can abuse them

UMA DELICIA

YAASSS

This scene fucked me up pretty hard but I wasn't on the ground losing my actual literal shit.

And that's an actually good show these people are crying over the fucking Walking Dead.

Nor should it.

>tfw don't even react when characters die or get maimed on movies/shows
>tfw struggle to hold my laughter when watching mexican cartel videos of thieves getting their hands chopped off even when i'm watching them with friends
i should stop opening random webms on here

Holy shit America was a mistake

Holy shit what a fucking bunch of low testosterone LOSER PUSSIES.

That said, I do cry when a young girl or a young girl's father dies. Or when a man dies in an act of selflessness. Sometimes those scenes are just too sad.

Pretty underrated show. Nobody listens to me when I try to recommend it because I'm a huge MMA fan and they (incorrectly) assume that you won't like/understand it if you're not.

I laughed once watching Eurotrip.

noone does all these asshole and the assholes in the GOT bars just signaling

>when Bron shot Drogon

I clapped

someone please link the original video

I teared up a lil when bane's plane ran out of fuel

only reason men cry

Sometimes

just once

Truly /our guy/

No but then again, I'm not filming myself for the sole purpose of putting it on the internet for whatever audience I might have acquired who I think might enjoy such content.

If I was doing doing any of that, and I was looking to gain more viewers I might play it up.

You know, because it's youtube and our audience are all 12 year old's who like loud noises and for further down the line when some autist reposts it on Sup Forums for other autists to get angry over.

My brother.

>the chick on the right full-on weeping

Hispanics

>these are the people claiming that South Brazil is white on Sup Forums

No because I'm not a faggot.

Do women understand that TV shows are fictional and people don't actually die in them?

Woman was a mistake.

Regards,
God, the Creator.

The guy on the left must browse Sup Forums

No. I know tv shows aren't real.

No, he just posts on Sup Forums about how south Brazil is white

Women only react emotionally because it gets them attention from men. If they were watching alone their faces would be emotionless like everyone else

some people get really emotional

youtu.be/AcdL3G9YcyM?t=393

Me on the left