Dear SU team

Dear SU team

You don't need to sacrifice good writing in order for your work to send a message.

However, for the sake of shitting out stevenbomb after stevenbomb, you sacrificed quality control and narrative coherence to deliver this schlock.

Nice going.

Best of luck with your shit opinions.

You were supposed to stop watching cartoons at least a decade ago. No one cares what you think about them.

would you care to explain what you felt was wrong with the episode

Remember when this show was about a coming of age boy learning about his powers instead of nonstop lesbian relationship drama?

Seriously bring the Rubies back they felt like the most classic adventure threat we've had in awhile. Jasper would have been top notch too if not for the awkward Lapis-on-the-boat scene which I guess she forgot all about once the writers put in their little soapbox speech about it.

good goy, give pushing other threads off the board in favor of more steven universe

>give pushing other threads off

>He says this while posting on a cartoon board

If Garnet existed in real life would she just be two lesbian midgets stacked on top of each other? Ruby would just be a midget with severe rashes all over their body. And Sapphire would be a lesbian midget that survived Cyclopia and suffers from Argyria. And they live together with one of them standing on each other's shoulders. Which causes severe pain in their spine from years of doing this and a bunch of other health problems from being midgets.

Steven bombs have no effect on production. Heck, we're only now getting the point where they're writing with bombs in mind

Steven universe has the worst possible message, if someone hurts you and is violent just stick by them and try to change them

The stevenbombs were NEVER what they wanted, those happened due to CN's amazing scheduling.

I think you have been reading the Bible, not watching Steven Universe Created By Rebecca Sugar.

>Not using question marks

Kill Your Self

Its quite sad, because the story used to be good, too. Now they just shoehorn in any propaganda they can.

>DUDE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS LMAO

No offense Sugar, but if I wanted poorly emoted character development and preteen ladyboys crying about their feelings for several hours, I'll go play Final Fantasy.

As soon as Steven Universe goes into hiatus again, I'll become bannable like MLP again.

Rebecca Sugar said she wanted to show kids that heterosexual relationships aren't the only option, right?

Why are the only other couples lesbian?

Sadie and Lars are gay.

>Gay
>One is a female who is lusting after that emo dick

???

>how many threads do we need bashing SU

Fortunately an IP could only have 5 active threads.

Sounds like someone hasn't seen Bismuth yet.

> SU fans can't just keep it in /sug/

Steven Universe has the worst fandom of all time. Worse than Bronies. Worse than Sonic.

>The Answer
>Bad

Are you literally dead inside

Yeah... We're supposed to have moved onto sit-coms by now, a succession to the teenage MTV/BMT phase but instead we got stuck. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Personally, I think there hasn't been a single damn good thing on television in the past four years.

>Sonic
Ha. They still have a ways to go before they even begin to approach that mass of cringe. Even with SU fans almost driving someone to suicide-sorry, I meant those oh so nefarious "gamergaters" disguised as Tumblrites.

You may have actually been in the ballpark with that projection because most people on this damn board obviously have this problem.

The show never stopped being about that. Anyone who's watched the show from episode one to now knows that.

People just got triggered that there was a hermaphrodite and lesbians in their cartoo. And they ignored everything else to say the show was pushibg propoganda.

The saddest part is SU is doing the opposite of propoganda with it s usage of its themes. No one has to point out how "ok" or "amazing" it is to be gay and lesbian relationships aren't shown to be automatically better than hetero ones...hell the most balanced and healthy relationship in the show is a straight one...but because its a biracial relationship the show is trying to push that agenda too.

Tl;dr the show isn't trying to push some agenda, people just got offended it acknowledged certain kinds of people exist and now people can't see the characters past their own political bias.

>cartoo

>hurrr he made a typo his point is invalid

Why does this entire show have a trix yogurt color palette

>SU fans

>he thinks the creative team is responsible for scheduling

>The show never stopped being about that.
It's barely about it though. Steven Floats felt like a classic throwback to season one and I wish we could get back to that with some Jasper and Ruby arcs thrown in, not a bunch of episodes where characters have relationship problems because Lars and Sadie are tense or Pearl still misses Rose or Garnet talks about being a fusion or Lapis is conflicted because she misses Jasper or the fucking Fry brother spaz did something mean to his girlfriend. Jesus Christ. Is this a magical slice of life show with some fish out of water humor thrown in or a fucking high school drama?

Christ, you aren't even trying for those (you)'s.

>dear SU team

are you fucking implying they come here?

Why are you this retarded OP

After the Barn arc we had a whole slew of casual episodes. You're literally complaining about 1 Lars episode (not even a sadie episode) 1 Pearl misses Rose episode which was pretty much their to end that part of her character arc, 1 Episode where Garnet helps another fusion character establish themself and one episode where lapis had a conflict with Jasper.

Besides that then you'd be complaining that Amethyst and Jasper got a character arc because the rest of the episodes are either about steven getting accustomed to one of his abilities or having a character arc himself.

Like I said the show never stopped beign about steven's growth, but other characters deserve to have character arcs.