Steven pinker

thoughts on steven pinker?

ass

faggy douche

faggy ass douche

ass

coward kike. says that jews are smarter because of genetics but denies it could happen for any other racial group.

bass

ass

KEK
U
C
K

Caught some of these today. My favourite for sportfishing, they really fight.

needs 2 get LAID

A S S

Ass

one day i'll go to your country as a tourist and do all things canadians do for two whole months

asse

Pinkus grilsubs

S. Pinker = Sphincter

pretty good lecturer on linguistics. haven't read any of his political stuff if there is any.

Literally a Jewish supremacist that has stated all goyim are cattle to be exploited or exterminated. If he wasn't Jewish he'd be in prison for his beliefs.

Surprisingly there's a lot of tourists around here for summer, and it's cheaper then being in a big city.

I'd welcome you to some shore sport fishing, Mexibro.

He's the guy who did the big think video on AI? Yet another philosophy/psychology cuck that thinks he's an expert on AI, such a cuck he ended that shit on some note about women.

If you're not a CE graduate, do me a favour and not talk about AI?

ass

Obviously knows that genetics play a role in intelligence but is only willing to publicly entertain this idea directly when it comes to Jews. Perfectly happy to be regarded as a liberal genius super kike and keep his opinions safe while accomplishing little. Will continue to write shitty books and sit on meaningless panels collecting a paycheck while goys leap into the flames of race realism and destroy their careers. When the ashes settle he will side with the victor.

ass

titties

His book Drive has led to the most shitty management in probably 50 years. One of the elements of employee happiness he cites is 'autonomy'. This has resulted in employers giving them 'autonomy' by giving them zero guidance and having zero contact with them, instead surfing the web. Other management books like the one minute manager specifically say you should tailor the level of autonomy and supervision to the person. Which is true.

He's a total fuckwit and there will be a massive backlash against his currently trendy ideas.

bunda