2nd for Jade

WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT

have a seat user

Defend this.

>lets laura die
>acts like its not his fault and runs away

James was always a giant faggot

CLAIMED

You will dedicate at least 50% of your mental capacity to think exclusively about Sheryl Lee

CUTE

TRT
R
T

HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO

Does Lynch have a connection with a former spouse of Naomi Watts Liev Schreiber - notorious pedophile?

i.4cdn.org/tv/1502304890655.jpg

i.4cdn.org/tv/1502305068798.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=sGtBw4_t9yI

how do you go from that to...

>Kyle will NEVER hold you in his strong arms
give me one good reason to keep on living

if dubs Sam Stanley next episode

How did he stay this fit while sitting in a chair for 25 years?

Interesting to note in the last episode, Battlin' Bud says that Dougie "implicated himself". So Dougie was part of the insurance scam / police corruption ring too.

>wanting a manlet to even come near you

SAM STANLEY
A
M

S
T
A
N
L
E
Y

THIS

i think he implicated himself involuntarily tho

DEEPEST LORE

youtube.com/watch?v=PDJPpG8e4n4

I used to sympathise with James because his disgusting mother was such a dishonourable slut.

But then I realised that all he ever did was perpetuate all that made him feel shame and worthlessness in the first place. GG, James, you massive twat.

Could they be /ourguys/?

The lonesome foghorn blows

Edit all together user where are you reeee

This is me, Dale Cooper, age thirteen, currently residing at 1127 Hillcrest Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is a green house with yellow aluminum awnings that Dad bought from Sears to keep the fabric on the couch from fading. I am at present five feet three inches tall, have dark hair, can high jump four feet six inches. Expect at any moment I will begin a growth spurt that will take me to my ideal height of six feet. I have no sisters and one older brother named Emmet who is in college. My room is ten by twelve feet with two windows. I have a desk, bed, clothes chest, and a hook rug my mom made with a picture of a deer. Only people who know the password can come in my room. The word changes every week. This week it is Dark Passage. Above my bed on the wall is my most important personal item, a poster of Jimmy Stewart in the movie The FBI Story which only I can touch

Holy shit, that's great news!

Good genetics and coffee-based diet

>Ray wearing a red shirt
>Jumping Man in a red suit
>doppelcoop kills Ray
i-is Leaping Lad going to be okay?

He sounds autistic as fuck Tbh

threadly reminder candy is best girl

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

>so many 9s
SAM STANLEY TIME

Disgusting? Dishonourable?
She was an alcoholic and that made her a bad mother. Get things in perspective and lay off the hyperbole.

Canonized

Issa Bowie (=Jeffries)

Facts.

>Only people who know the password can come in my room. The word changes every week. This week it is Dark Passage. Above my bed on the wall is my most important personal item, a poster of Jimmy Stewart in the movie The FBI Story which only I can touch
Is Cooper legitimately autistic? Can any autismo anons out there confirm if this matches up?

want to hug and comfort

First for black grandmas

but compare young Gordon to Gordon now. looks like he's aged 40 years instead of 25

What time is it, Stanley?

Sam is my second favourite Manlet in tp behind Roth

Fat moon face. No features to be found, just fat. Eyes spaced very slightly too far apart, and just noticeably crooked. I could go on, but I don't want to be cruel.

Sheryl transcends bestgirl/worstgirl disputes

if he didn't hang out with donna so much people would have liked him more. she was the real problem.

James is the worst character in the show and it has nothing to do with Just You

>tips off Leland that Laura left the house with his loud ass bike
>lets her run off when she's clearly out of her mind and in a prostitute get-up, even if he didn't know she would die something's obviously wrong there
>acts like a mopey fag when she dies
>tries to fuck her best friend a day after
>tries to fuck her cousin like a week after while still with the best friend
>runs off and cries when said cousin dies and tries to fuck a married woman days later
>never takes responsibility for anything, just says how much life sucks and he wants to run off

James fucking sucks.

Anyone have the pic of Lynch's Lynched son? I still wonder why Lynch would do that to a child

will we see the cape again?

DADDY

It's a fucking nightmare.

this, she was made in the CUTE's image

You don't think abandoning your teenage son to sleep around in shady motels is disgusting or dishonourable?

Good luck raising a family.

Sounds like he's definitely /ourguy/ then. So cool.

>tries to fuck her best friend a day after
>tries to fuck her cousin like a week after while still with the best friend
>runs off and cries when said cousin dies and tries to fuck a married woman days later
All of this is just alpha as fuck high T behavior, no wonder low test tumblr betas hate him

Mr. C is kill.

Dougie(Cooper) regains his mind.

Dougie(Cooper) goes to jail for Mr C.' crimes.

Very "kafkaesque", indeed.

>James is a fuck-up
>user doesn't think that makes him 100% /ourguy/
plebs, the lot of ya

>tries
>doesn't actually do it because he's such a loser

yeah real alpha male there

A+ post, my man.

I had such a crush on her when I watched Twin Peaks in high school.

It's dishonourable whore behaviour, you pathetic degenerate.

sometimes I think I should just get on my bike and just GO!

david lunch lol

There's nothing patrician about that shitty image quality and artifacts.

>Patrician
>Part 5 a 7
>Part 6 a 9

Just like your mom

very funny

ouch, Jamesfags BTFO

>>never takes responsibility for anything, just says how much life sucks and he wants to run off
/OURGUY/
U
R
G
U
Y
/

It's cool to like James again because Sup Forums is contrarian, we all know he was the worst character don't worry

sneaky kyle :3

How could Shelly do this? How could Norma do it, too? Are there no good women left in Twin Peaks?

What about now?

youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk

she's still a babe so yes

This is why Bob is in fact a force for good and not evil, only bluepilled fags believe otherwise.

>tfw there's a track on the tp archive entitled 'sneaky audrey'

thats why you go for mentally ill women such as annie

haha Kyle don't sneak off like that now we have to wash your dirt-covered shirt and trousers again haha but it's okay we can cover you in a blanket until they dry just the way you like it

This is just an assblasted CUTEposter. James confirmed /ourguy/.

>How could Norma do it, too?

That's all Ed's fault. If he had've just divorced Nadine then they could be together. Norma's tired of waiting around.

That's good

we don't actually know why shelly and bobby are separated. maybe he wronged her in some way. maybe it was mutual, and he now regrets it. we just don't know.

Shelly is a dummy, she let Leo cum in her. Bobby should have listened to his father.

These Vedderfags are getting more retarded and more crowded every episode.
The only reason I want Cooper back (I embraced Dougie after Part 5)is to see Vedderfags get absolutely BTFO.

Jesus Christ, shut up. We know exactly what is going on - it's made explicit in that scene, and his daughters reaction as well. Why are you so quick to defend a cheating whore? She cheated on Leo as well, recall that, and schemed behind his back. Some woman never change, that's what we know.

the evolution... of the shitpost

he wasn't sitting the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=9YblGYcH_2M

Bobby was always a cuck, this was shown in the original series by Laura and Leland's relationship.

I want to die.

I am the evolution of the shitpost, and I sound like this:

cooper never comes back-ck-ck-k-k....

And Shelly was always a whore. This is shown with her cheating on her husband with Bobby.