Ever After High/Monster High: Tea-Riffic Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=k4JJE_lJjns

Maddie features prominently in this episode! She is way shorter than Briar and Ashlynn, do we need to update the height rankings? Oh yeah and new character I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descendants:_Wicked_World
mega.nz/#F!tcUD3bjT!j6t-M_D9EpbpE7AgKrcG8g
tmblr.co/ZxMvJo2Bsf1Sz
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ever_after_high
youtu.be/qGkzSerB4UY?t=53s
perinm.tumblr.com/post/148498186106/ever-after-highs-epic-winter-is-now-on-netflix
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meeshell sounds adorable, actually looking forward to her book next month.

>"boy, I wonder what that meeshell's last name is" the episode.

Meeshell kind of botched the theme song, didn't she

With her "dari di di di, dari da da da, taaadaaaaa"

Nahh, it was very adorable singed by her.

>once again Apple and Raven are no where to be seen
>Briar and Ash becoming the new main characters
This really needs to stop.

Ash is literally one of the worst characters.

Since her whole character is 'oh noes I can't be with Hunter because he's not in my story', once she did get with him she should have ceased to exist.

They could at least refer to her shoe fetish again.

The more these characters take center stage, the less I'm enjoying this series. It's clear now there's nothing left to do but to showcase the new characters, until they make a new movie or the webseries start a new multi-part storyline.
Also Meeshell's not that great a singer.

I claim maddie as my daughteru

>Michelle
>Meeshell

They're not even trying anymore.

It was really nice to see Maddeline so prominent in an episode, but is kind of wierd to see her hangin out with Briar and Ashley, i mean, they really doesn´t seem to have a lot in common, i don´t know, i alway thought that of all Apple´s friends Blondie will be the most likely to become Maddie´s firend, you know Blondie is also crazy as Maddeline, just in a diferent way.

>Briar and Ash becoming the new main characters

ugh, please no, could at least be Briar and Faybelle, that way at least we could follow Faybelle crazy villainous antics

It's like hearing Fluttershy.

...That was the themesong?

not much you can get on "webisode" money sadly.

It's worst than that: the entire building blocks of her character she started with are gone.

Rebel/royal conflict with Hunter, gone; best friends with Apple and that close group, gone, she'll be bfs with anyone now; busy worker in a shoe store, gone; lover of the woods? Haven't been there in awhile; Cinderella conflict? One episode with those sisters.

At least Briar has places she can still go. I don't know who Ash is anymore.

so how do w fix her character?

>once again Apple and Raven are no where to be seen
They're working through relationship issues.

>Fluttershy
>inb4 Barneyfag fucks it up again

Everything in EAH is so lukewarm now, is there any real threat anymore, any sort of conflict at all? It all seems like character introduction and mild shenanigans

>any sort of conflict at all?
The final resolution to their story. And Apple accepting she's gay for Raven.
They can make new plots to focus on other characters but that seems to be meh.

You mean Raven finding out about what Darling did and wrestle with her conflicting feelings?

Yeah.

Did anyone tell Apple it was Darling?

Everyone is a good daughteru

Depends how they handle, Destiny the daughter of the Author

Because right now it's destiny 3 and free will 0

Probably? She knows it wasnt daring at least. Kitty probably told her it was dexter at first

They had stop Apple from commiting suicide

It's dead guys. EAH and MH are dead. New dolls are shit, new web episodes are shit. Mattel doesn't care not even for Barbie at this point. I think they're tierd of the fashion dolls now. I mean fashion dolls are kind of dead qith today's youth.

That Monster High movie might not be so bad. And I'll hold on hope that they'll do SOMETHING good with EAH now, but right now, things are looking bleak.

Well, guess I'll ride it until I jump to star darlings

As long as this is the ending I'll be fine.

It looks okay but the characters look so lifeless and alot of favorites may have been canned or reduced to background characters.

All lights must fade.

Every story must have an ending. Even if it is a simple fade to black

Aren't there new books coming out next year?

Yeah. Faybelle fucks shit up more

She is best girl

that's how they broke it to apple that she is gay and darling was her prince.
>"Good news Apple it wasn't Dexter who woke you up it was Darling. Now please get off the top of the roof"

But she only came down when Raven agreed to go out with her.

Watching Desensents on Disney now. Great movie. What if it was made into a flash cartoon like Monster High?

wasn't it?

Oh right, sorry.

no I mean I'm like 90% sure they have short flash cartoons for descendants en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descendants:_Wicked_World

>great movie

It really wasn't, it's typical modern day Disney channel original movie trash

>What if it was made into a flash cartoon like Monster High?

But it is a 3D CG cartoon like Monster High.

mega.nz/#F!tcUD3bjT!j6t-M_D9EpbpE7AgKrcG8g

Was bored........

Maddie: time to increase the population BITCH!!!!!

Does anyone besides like me really like the new opening theme.

Nah, I also like the new opening theme too.

Wait sorry didn't read my mistake. Why don't you like the opening?

/K/rystal

Bring back the stepsisters. Maybe make one of them try to steal Hunter from her?

Have you seen them? The threat has to be credible, and that ain't.

She gonna shoot her feet?

I am so tired of white girl princess problems the show. When can we get story stuff with any of the interesting backgrounders?

Now Apple routinely has nightmares about the Evil Queen, and only sleeping with Raven can calm her down.

I'm butthurt that we got hot dad Dracula when the franchise went to shit. RIP my hopes of him getting a nice doll.

Apple is pure. PURE

so all we are missing is Once upon a pet?

It's not really an "opening song" perse

Opening tier:
Ever After HIgh

Insert song:
Power Princess

Ending song:
Do you wonder

So, there are new dolls coming out, and new books as well, so for now, the franchise is safe.

But nothing on the show. In fact, the director of the Meeshell episode revealed that this was his last episode for the show.

tmblr.co/ZxMvJo2Bsf1Sz

She has too learn.

Pure LUST, yes.

to*

WHAT!?!?

You got it.

More like an NGHHHH face.

I think a Twitter post said there's more animated content coming out in 2017.

The song is good, but the opening itself (particularly the long version) would be better without reusing footage from the past opening and the show itself.

They got Justine and Nina now, maybe they'll get more focus later down the line.
Also,
>that left arm not fully attached to the elbow.
They told me in art school that that's a good way to NOT get a job in the industry. Ah well, cutout animation is hard when it comes to animating arms and legs. This isn't the first time I've seen this mistake in the show either.

Serious question: I know this is really aimed at little girls. But even then doesn't this show send serious mixed signals to their audience. Since they want to put in their minds the idea they want to pretty princesses and also to be empowered. But princess aren't supposed to be the heroes of the stories, Their job is to live a comfy life in a castle and want for a prince to marry. Going on adventures would ruin their hair and mess up their pretty dresses and we can't have that now can we.

Wel, there are the Flip the Script diaries, and October 4th is the next book coming out. But yeah, those are it.

Source?

Wonder Woman is a princess. The show is changing the story of what a princess is supposed to be. And even that "comfy life" you're talking about is a life full of responsibilities to their kingdom, not an empty life hanging on the couch,which the franchisor makes clear.

>the director of the Meeshell episode revealed that this was his last episode for the show.

Good, it was really boring.

>I think a Twitter post said there's more animated content coming out in 2017.
Source?

The "Power Princess" angle they're going with now is teaching girls to be more adventurous and NOT rely on men to do the dirty work. But you can still enjoy feminine things like dresses and whatever.

You bad boy/girl

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=ever_after_high

>Wonder Woman
Yes, but she's not a DISNEY PRINCESS and not one that usually throws tea parties and such. Has Diana ever put on a ball gown and danced a waltz? I don't think so.

These aren't the princesses who want to be spoiled and live a life of luxury, they're the ones who find languid royal life boring, and fall in forbidden love with the roguish captain of the guard even though he isn't a noble. Two entirely different tropes here.

>Has Diana ever put on a ball gown and danced a waltz?

youtu.be/qGkzSerB4UY?t=53s

>That's a cocktail dress not a ball gown, user.
You need to get out more if you can't tell the different between the two.

Cocktail dresses are shorter, that's just a regular dress

Girl

Allright!!!

I believe that style is called an evening gown

Need some futa lewds fanfics, anyone?

>I think a Twitter post said there's more animated content coming out in 2017.
Is there? Because the storyboarder for Epic Winter said that it was her last work on the franchise as well.

perinm.tumblr.com/post/148498186106/ever-after-highs-epic-winter-is-now-on-netflix

It was nice while it lasted

Unless they have a new team set up, that's dissapointing since Epic Winter was just meh.

Lizzie's too kawaii
I'd like to see her do something again.

Lizzie sets up Chase for a match with Darling so Raven can save Apple frim a seemingly dangerous situation Kitty and Maddie cooked up.