So it's confirmed that all Sup Forumsfags can do is just post these pathetic "manly" propaganda pictures. PICTURES

So it's confirmed that all Sup Forumsfags can do is just post these pathetic "manly" propaganda pictures. PICTURES.

It's so funny, because what you do is just ROLEPLAY. You get all angry at the Mujahideen in your streets, you rage on your little anonymous forums where you know you won't get smacked, talk about "muh day of da rope" and look at your "white nationalism" folder. You're PATHETIC, a fucking JOKE.

It's not your country when our birthrates outnumber YOURS. How the FUCK are you going to "take back muh country" WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING BREED?! LMFAO. It's hilarious - all of you Sup Forumsfags, even your "leaders" like Milo Yiannanaafag, ramzpaul etc - NONE OF THEM FUCKING BREED. Even if you WERE dedicated, it doesn't mean SHIT when your ENTIRE FUCKING GENETIC LINE is going to be cut off because YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE FIND A WOMAN TO HAVE KIDS WITH. LMFAO.

White women don't even acknowledge your LIFE. Yet you STILL white knight for them and talk about "muh beauty of da aryan feeeemale". Newsflash, modern women care about three things: fucking chad, taking drugs, and "pursuing their career first" instead of ACTUALLY REPRODUCING. Meanwhile Muslim families have DOZENS of kids. That's not even going INTO the fact that Muslims INDIVIDUALLY are still INFINITELY more dedicated to their beliefs than even the MOST "religious" whites (as if there are even any LEFT these days lmfao).

But yeah. A bunch of 18 year old autistic kids with crusader fetishes are definitely going to "take back mother europa" (FUCKING LMAO) despite the fact that they can't leave the house without taking ANXIETY MEDICINE. LMFAO.

>copy pasta
>disregard

kek so fucking true

>turkroach
>opinion disregarded

>trying this hard to rustle the Jimmies

>trying
nope. he is just telling the facts.
u mad?

>LMFAO

What are you talking about? Killing muslims is quite literally my job.

no it's not

Sure is.

Wanna help?

>tfw the OP is too long so you didn't read.

i'm not even waste my time on you

Köpek

>squish roach

Okay, catch ya around. I look forward to pissing on your corpse someday.

>You get all angry at the Mujahideen in your streets
There are no muslims here

>Erdogan thinks he on a streak
Trump and Putin will squeeze you roaches back to the dirtlands

>It's so funny, because what you do is just ROLEPLAY.

Speak for yourself faggot. I did 2 tours as a grunt in Helmand and killed more than my fair share of muslims. Here's 2 of them. I may never breed, but I have made a solid contribution towards the gene pool regardless.

>Mujahideen in your streets
I hope you get vanned by the FBI for that shitpost because referring to ISIS fighters as mujahideen makes you a threat to the United States.

Anyway, whoever wrote that garbage is mentally ill beyond any doubt and cannot tell the difference between reality and memes. Should probably kill himself.

Helmand, god what a shithole that place was.

Bagged me a few near nolay. Like literally, blew em up, put what was left of both of em in a trashbag.

Family said they wanted the remains so we made a home delivery.

"Heres dad and uncle ready for the funeral (some assembly required)"

Looks like the dude from Borat

topkek

>(OP) bend over and take it.

honor killings
pedophilia
actual "patriarchy"
actual sex slaves
biggest intolerance....

Kek

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

I actually have years of legit mainstream political experience and I'm slowly planning and organizing for when I move back to the city in 6 months. Likely will start using wheat paste to put up /po/ memes and NatSoc propaganda once we raise enough funds for a serious commercial printer.