Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?

>Did you do a lot of research into the world of white supremacists before filming Imperium?
>Radcliffe: Yeah, quite a bit. I watched a few documentaries. Spent some time reading message boards of some white supremacy groups.

>Did you post on those message boards?
>I did not! No, absolutely not. I didn’t want to get into that. But it was more about getting a sense of how the non-intellectual elite of the movement talk to each other and talk about things. The biggest insight it gave me was the extent to which everything is [believed to be] a fucking part of this global conspiracy.

>What surprised you about that world?
>How diverse—diverse is a strange word to use—but how diverse the beliefs were. Like, the fact that there are some people who believe the Bible is the word of God. And there are some people who believe the Bible is just another extension of Jewish propaganda and was invented by Jews to subjugate non-Jewish people.

archive.is/W4LBY

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BestOfStreamingVideo/comments/4yq3om/imperium_2016/
dl2.hastidl.ir/Film/KH/2016/Imperium.2016.Web-DL.720p_Hastidl.ir.mkv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when you realize he was close to redpilling himself

THIS IS A SHILL

DO NOT PAY MONEY TO SEE THIS MOVIE

I enjoyed the movie, had a lot of small redpills, didn't even know about the hidden jew tax til now.

Made anti-fa protestors look like the violent ones just like what happened in Sacramento

>not pirating it

lmao?

More like Daniel Reichcliff

How 2 pirate without going to jail

>yfw Harry Potter was lurking Sup Forums to research for his role

>download utorrent
>go on pirate bay and search up movie and click magnet link
>?????
>profit

>utorrent
stop

What's wrong with utorrent? Works perfectly fine for me, its simple

Reminder

bitcoin miner

>non-intellectual elite of the movement
I'm not sure he understands the internet.

pol was right

>non-intellectual elite of the movement
I guarantee you he visited Sup Forums, realised it wasn't actually that bad, realised some people here are actually and so decided it was a bad representation then found himself on stormfront which he didn't post on because he didn't want to make an account.

Admit it, we have more libertarians here than fascists. We have more people advocating perfectly equal treatment (for the sake of competition, ie libertarianism) than we have fascists. Sup Forums hates affirmative action, it's basically the root of all the shitposts about equality here.

Jqred leto should of got the part he is a method actor
He probally would of commited a hate crime for the sake of cinema

As far as I know, no one is arrested or fined for streaming, unless you're doing it on a server where they specially look for it or you get reported or something

For example, I never do it at my college because the server is specifically scanned and targeted by the authorities, given the popularity of pirating films amongst college kids.

Basically don't download anything, don't share anything and especially don't use torrents or BitTorrent to do it. If you're just streaming nothing will happen to you. I'd recommend a site but I'm paranoid. Put locker is shit, but there are some good streaming sites

Don't use torrents, you can get caught

>Harry Potter will make all the subhumans vanish your lifetime

I guarantee you Sup Forums isn't the first place people think of when they want to look up white supremacy boards

>Daniel Radcliffe gets redpilled on accident (i.e. he sees some racial IQ shit)

>"Youre a sturmabteilung, Harry"

>>when you realize he was close to redpilling himself
impossible, silly. he's a ............

It's pretty unlikely you will face any kind of charges for a few torrents. They aren't going to notice or care unless you start running your own torrent server out of your basement.

NSA isn't setting up vans outside your house incase you download one movie.

>What did he mean by this?
this

>mfw when he goes full 14/88 in real life

Who is that man

Its like 5 or 10 warnings from ISP and then they'll take your internet away, after 3 warnings I'm pretty sure they slow down your internet. I'm not even sure how you get caught, I've been doing it for 2 years and I've been fine

so even white supremacists are diverse?

It's already too late for him, he opened his mind to it, to emulate it, now he's going to start connecting dots and eventually the nagging longing for the redpill will overcome him.
When you stare into the abyss, it stares back

A board devoted to Vietnamese drawings of Polynesian micropenis sculpture is now white supremacism incarnate? Go out and breathe some fresh air one of these days. Just don't even go to Sup Forums for a couple of weeks. You obviously spend way too much time here.

I don't understand why ypu keep shilling this shit movie on here.
Nobody cares what a mediocre actor does.
stop

Again

Dr. William Luther Pierce, author of The Turner Diaries.

Kevin MacDonald

>leftists use images implying nazis are gay while defending gay people because they deep down know being gay is a bad thing, and an insult to call a normal person

50% of fags touch kids.

>tfw the red pill is kicking in

>MUH METHOD ACTING meme

Fucking hate these pretentious pricks.

look at how many flags there are on this board. Most people's social media doesn't even branch out past their hometowns

>Anything I don't want to believe is a conspiracy

Why do liberals think like this? Why do they have an inherent need to live in a bubble where nothing bad happens and the world is rainbows and unicorns?

Just stream

reddit.com/r/BestOfStreamingVideo/comments/4yq3om/imperium_2016/

Make sure you running ad block or you get swamped with popups

Sup Forums isn't even "white supremacist" as a consensus

Most people seem to just want people in their own countries. Japs in Japan. Niggers in nigger land. Spics in Mexico. And so on.

Which is perfectly fair under egalitarianism.

>Did you use the catalog to see how many of these threads are made at the same time?
>OP: No.

>Did you use the archive to see how many of these threads existed today?
OP: No.

>Do you enjoy playing catch with your wife's brown son?
OP: YES!

So he will keep saying cuck in his movie?

He wasn't method acting if he didn't even post as a lunatic fringe white supremacist.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKING SOROOOSSSSS

how deep does the rabbit hole go?

You get caught and the ISP shuts off your Internet for a day. Woopty doo

>Like, the fact that there are some people who believe the Bible is the word of God.
So like, Christians? He is literally saying that normal Christians are on par with stormfags.

>Which is perfectly fair under egalitarianism.

Sounds like you are describing ethno-nationalism.

acknowledging differences and deciding to keep people separate is kinda the opposite of egalitarian

I'm waiting for the the real version of the film to be released, right now the film has a bunch of scenes claiming the guy was an fbi agent or something and the movie doesn't end with the Oklahoma city bombing

Just like ben garrison these kikes keep ruining peoples aryan work

meme magic has taken its hold

soon Radcliffe will be calling indians poo and posting pictures of markers in his asshole

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

are you serious? He just said. It goes to Soros

Reminder that Radcliffe is a jew.

>dubs deserve a response

to be fair user, don't we all wish we lived in a world where everything was fine?
the redpill means realizing that this hope is futile and that the real world is actually filled with horrible horrible things we wish weren't true

>the seed has been planted

now to sit back and wait for it to mature

I watched this movie and even the women are taller than radcliffe, he looks like an extreme manlet.

Also
>Cesium
>in a paint can

Nope

Egalitarianism just means people are seen as equal.

It has nothing to do with actual borders.

the happy merchant in the back

top kek

>we checked the serial numbers
>they were all legally registered
This meme also needs to die

>tfw your dubs go unchecked

you fags need to stop saying hes going to get "Redpilled". hes a kike and already knows whathis kind do

Hello it's me Daniel

I actually did post here I wanted to get to know people I usually posted a set of images like this one

> diverse is a strange word to use
No its not.

post yfw you realize they couldn't use the real one due to jewish IP laws

A rat's nest of fucking kikes, no matter where you turn. They're only (((2%))), and yet they're as plentiful as cockroaches in any media company or government office.

Isn't he actually kinda tallish? I remember reading about some behind the scenes harry potter filming tricks they had to do because Radcliffe had sprouted up really fast while Grint was shorter and that's the opposite of how it was in the books.

dl2.hastidl.ir/Film/KH/2016/Imperium.2016.Web-DL.720p_Hastidl.ir.mkv

His mom is Jewish

It's weird to ((((them)))) because ((((diverse)))) means a bunch of droopy-eyed subhuman niggers.

A london inner city school maybe. Most counties are pretty much purely white.

here's a couple (You)'s for your dub dubs

and yeah we do, but to live in complete delusion isn't right imo. ignoring the issues and pretending they don't exist just makes them worse.

I pirated one movie and a day later got a warning from my internet provider. It was a shitty movie too...

>Isn't he actually kinda tallish?
He is 5'5", Ive got rifles taller.

Must've just been at the time, then.

Lol

That happened to me in 2004 because I forgot it was seeding

Doesnt really happen otherwise
Why does it feel like youre some redit tier faggot that is trying to scare people away from something you dont like by pulling shit out of your ass as if youre the only person that knows whats theyre talking about here

DELETE THIS

It was much less anti nazism than I thought it'd be. Also made me realize that the people who would poison water or set off a dirty bomb and kill innocents are retarded, and that Hitler would hate someone like that.

i've been torrenting for years and never got so much as a warning.

Fucking kek

This. It may take weeks, months, or maybe even years... but he'll never be the same again. What he thinks is ridiculous now, he'll start to see makes sense, and those "non-intellectuals" he talked about will start to seem like fucking geniuses.

thank you sir, i am but a humble meme farmer living off a meager supply of (you)s

but yes that's my whole point. lefties are the way they are specifically because they have not taken the redpill
the redpill is not any set of specific beliefs, but rather the acceptance that a faiy tale view of the world is just that: a fantasy

life is hard, and to survive or thrive in it you must become hard too. there are no good guys

Yeah, these niggers should stop monitoring our internet.

Good thin I use incognito mode on chrome.

>The biggest insight it gave me was the extent to which everything is a fucking part of this global conspiracy.

[believed to be] my ass. Daniel Radcliffe is one of us now.

Private internet access

I use it, can have 5 simultaneous devices on it at a single time (they have PC,MAC,iOS and Android other support)

It is fast, no bottlenecks, and sometimes I forget it is on when I go online to game. I use it to browse on WiFi at work (Govt building, don't want them to see me on Sup Forums)

Best part is, it is like 3 bucks a month if you get a year subscription.

This is the way of things.

Fucking kek
Shart in mart made a funny

This is just a sign that white identity politics are making progress. What was the last real big name movie based around white supremacy set in the Current Year? The Believer back in 2001? And even that one wasn't THAT popular.

The fact that they feel the need to attack modern white nationalists instead of going after the old anti-white standbys of "muh slavery, muh jim crow era" means that (((they))) are getting scared.

"user, we see you use this website called 4chin. can you explain what this comment mean 'wit da joos you loose'?"

Or at least he wants us to believe he is... remember, he's been studying us. He may have an inkling on how we may take certain things he says and interpret them in a certain way.

Don't trust him.

Lots of people in Sup Forums think Africa should be recolonized and that muslims should be nuked out of existence, don't fool yourself.

ONE OF US

>religion
>normal
I tip my hat to you good sir

It has happened, they had a big conference and stated that they noticed that people were visiting hate sites over WiFi.
Thank god they don't authenticate, and our password is just (agency name)wireless.
They then scheduled EXTRA sensitivity and diversity training for the whole staff.

pol is always right

COME HOME DANIEL

Harry Potter here,
Just thought I'd let you fags know, I just said that shit in the interview so they'd think I'm still a normie, or a muggle or whatever.
I'm the grand wizard, niggers. Come round my house, it's the one with the burning cross on the front lawn, I'll teach you how to play quidditch.