Be american living in serbia

>be american living in serbia
>back at home no one really cares about olympics
>tonight people were literally celebrating getting destroyed by america
>THEY WERE CHEERING IN THE CITY SQUARE BEING LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS
>OVER
>SILVER
>LITERALLY SECOND PLACE
>People hanging out of their cars waving Serbian flags and honking their horns at 11PM-midnight
>Large unruly gathering in city square with shirtless guys standing on bus station
>over fucking silver
>people here literally think getting destroyed and settling for second place is a good reason to act like a jackass

Even Kenya had more medals than Serbia.

If you don't like it here, then GTFO faggot.

2nd place is pretty good, congrats!!!

>serbs

They're serbians m8...

Was actually rooting for you guys during the basketball game, as was the rest of my family.

You got that far using your own people, not some showboating niggers.

And that's a problem because? It's quite an accomplishment when you consider our team is full of world class players. Let them enjoy it.

Those niggers are Americans, like it or not. You're a fucking unpatriotic piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my country.

Our team fucked up yesterday. Not only did they not play their top game, but they also pretty much gave up at the end of 1st quarter. That's not Olympic performance, that's straight bullshit. They would probably lose anyway, but at least it wouldn't be 30 point difference loss.

Don't take it so hard dude. These nigs have been playing since they could walk and are the best of the best in our country. Maybe they gave up but still to score that much on these freaks of nature is no small feat.

Can we send the harlem globetrotters one Olympics?

No I've done my part and I'll say whatever I want cuck, they were imported to be used as farming equipment and the fucking regs changed.

They will never be Americans and they know it, that's why they have this eternal inferiority complex.

Why are you not celebrating with them? Serbia is now your country. The proper thing to do, as a Citizen of Serbia would be to celebrate. You seem like a horrible fucking immigrant.

You are literally crying about niggers winning gold at the Olympics, how do you not see the irony in saying somebody else has an inferiority complex is beyond me.

I don't have any complex I just admire Serbia for being able to say their own people got them to the podium.

What this tard American fails to see due to his poor education and inability to empathize is that in most countries any Olympic medal is an event and something to be celebrated. The US wins over a hundred every Olympics and as such the populace gets used to it, going so far as to deride silver or bronze, when being the second or third best in the world at something is quite an achievement. He will never assimilate into Serbian, or any other, society and eventually will return to America having learned nothing and occasionally making fun of "those people" for not being exactly like Americans. He will say "I've lived in Serbia" as though it were some sort of special accomplishment and expect to be praised for that, although the experience has neither affected nor changed him in the slightest. Congrats OP, you are the Ugly American.

An 8 mil - something shithole with a sports budget of a rakija bottle and 10 adidas tracksuits winning a second place in a world-wide competition, just consider this for a moment.

While I can't endorse over the top chimpouts by sport enthusiasts, I can understand it as a reason for celebration.

>being second in the entire WORLD is not impressive

Congrats, slavs. You choked in that last game but you played well against the aussies.

Well said. Not all of us are like that, but damn you are 100% right.

you guys are missing the point

People are literally chimping out and waking people up all night because of a silver medal

No, celebrating isn't chimping out. Shooting up your classroom is. Learn the new morals.

user just the person i need

Are you diaspora? i was considering moving to Serbia but I'm 100% anglo. How are you finding life over there? did you move for work or something?

Waking people up at 3am isn't celebrating - it's chimping out like a common nigger.

OP is right people acted like fucking niggers all night

When it gets to the point you can't sleep because assholes are screaming and blowing horn right outside your apartment there is a problem with their behavior

We need to have common courtesy

My ethnicity is Russian, I moved here for my girlfriend, Life is pretty good the only complaint I have is that people can be rude (though much less than what I've experienced in UK, Germany, and Poland) and generally things are inefficient.

I guess being Russian gives you a major advantage with how much they like Russians there. Would it be easier to move to a city or rural for a westerner would you reckon?

>Belgrade cucks being mad that they live in commie blocks all squished together
hehe

I'm only ethnically Russian and I don't particularly look the part - I look more like an average American.

>City or rural

Your only options as a non-serbian speaker are going to be Belgrade or Novi Sad. From what I've seen no one speaks English in the rural areas (plus they're shitty as hell),

Fucking nigger faggot russian kike peope have been always doing that here, it is not something new and it will never change.

If you dont like it then GTFO.

>people actually fucking caring about their country
>whole community is high energy
>the town comes together for a night of revelry

Faggot OP sees a problem with this.

ok thanks i figured cities may be the best option, finally how do the locals treat you being American?

>celebrating what your country was able to accomplish with it's limited resources is somehow bad

Serbs should be proud of their basketball program. Something like 7 players were drafted in the last two years and some are actively playing in the NBA.

Getting past their Croatian rivals, BTFO Australia, and getting a silver on the world stage is a major accomplishment for a small country, so I would be celebrating too.

Where does one find Serbian qts?