Thank for Kino Zack

>JL: Barry's outfit is an homage to Superman (1978). In that scene, young Clark decides to leave home behind and go on a journey of self-discovery.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/r/gifs/hBbukTu
screenrant.com/james-cameron-zack-snyder-movies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whedon's idea.

Why does there even need to be a 'Justice League'

The flash is so ridiculously powerful that even the rest of the JL combined couldn't even hope to compete

HEY GUYS!! REMEMBER THAT MOVIE YOU SAW ONCE!!?? WELL NOW WE ARE REFERENCING IT IN A CONFUSING AND CONVOLUTED WAY!!

Thank you blessed Zack

>expecting logic in capeshits

are you dumb or somethin'

Zack is a gift that keeps on giving

>confusing
How brain dead can one be to be confused by a simple homage?

Bullshit, that scene was in the April trailer.

Okay it's not confusing, just idiotic. How about you incorporate references from actual Flash material, instead of putting in an obscure reference to a movie from the 70s that only 20% of your audience has seen

10 bucks says they accidentally did this and are just agreeing with the Twittertards

>How about you incorporate references from actual Flash material,
How about you shut the fuck and stop whine as if you've already seen the film five times over you cocksucker.

Superman, the first movie, was the big first big capeshit movie ever. Wonder Woman solo movie had tons of references to it, and now Justice League will have it too with the Flash.

Also, it might have something to do with Geoff Johns, the big honcho at DC, who began his work in the business as Richard Donner's assistant.

>"But the mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that? That's right. Death by fire.

It just keeps getting more poetic

He is the most poetic of all directors with his imagery.

>CONFUSING

Can Wheedon save the JL movie from snydershit?

Can marvelfags ever shut the fuck up when the topic isn't to their interest?

He built the MCU with his own hands and we all know how that turned out, he's probably going to ruin it

How can one man be so based?
Think of what we could have had if Zack's family hadn't crumbled... ;_;

m.imgur.com/r/gifs/hBbukTu

lmao

The objectively most succeful movie franchine ever?

Neat

>pissing and moaning over a shirt

>The objectively most succeful movie franchine ever?
>no oscars
>their fans are pakis who can't write
Don't think so Tim

wow that's fucking stupid

>still butthurt over this but seemingly fine with Captain Homicide Attempt on minor.

>implying that's somehow the metric for objective financial & critical success
wew

what the fuck that shot is gorgeous. Why is it that whenever I just see random screencaps from Snyder films it's always a good-looking frame?

Because his inspirations are kino to begin with.

Those shots got progressively uglier

Say what you will about Snyder, his filters, etc. His shot compositions are always kino and aesthetically beautiful.

Reminder.

Reminder that you're false flagging and all trailers go through this process

Also the top images are from two different scenes.

left is Bruce fighting a parademon at night and the right is when Apokolips turns the sky red.

>CONFUSING
>CONVOLUTED
thanks for the hearty kek lad

What's the alternative there? Let Zod completely kill humans and terraform Earth?

Whedon's been on the film since February or March. FACT
He's been helping out for a while. But only took over after Snyder left

That's what happens when super powerful being is trying to destroy the world and the only person who can stop him is another super powered being. Stuff's gonna get broken.

He could have incapacitated him without killing him

Lol What happens when Whedon gets a director credit and then makes Batgirl and Justice League 2?

Im a DC fan. But where will the Snyderfags go? The Marvelfags shit started with Whedon. And now he is with DC oh the...POETRY

And then do what?

how? remember clark didnt have any formal type of training, he was just a farmer

Its been confirmed that Whedon isn't getting a credit

and by the rules of the DGA that means he hasn't done enough work for a forced credit.

take that as you will

In all honesty, my problem with the DCEU is that judging by the upcoming films, it's just going to be a Batman Cinematic Universe

>The Batman solo movie
>Batgirl movie
>Nightwing movie
>Gotham City Sirens
>Suicide Squad 2

He should have quipped while he was fighting Zod and then a general should have looked at the camera and said only 14 people died

Hey Tony Gilroy didnt get credit on Rogue One but he reshot about 60% apparently. MOstly dealing with the ending

Aquaman is next
then Shazam
The Batman
SS2 or Batgirl after
Justice League Dark is being pushed hard into development

I can see what your saying but as a fan of Batman I think it seems pretty great and fair.

MOS2 is also happening they just wont say it until JL is out.

Maybe if SnyderMan wasn't such an emo fuckboi he would have taken the fight outside of the city or found a way to incapacitate him

but no, the movie was directed by a 12 year old so we get a DARK&GRITTY fight scene where thousands die

>apparently
eh unless there's a source proving it I'm going by the rules of the DGA

I see no evidence so far of Whedon reshooting anymore than 10 - 15 % of the film

the scary part is how he will edit the film.

Remember what happened when Clark tried to take Zod to space?

Zod crashed a Wayne satellite into metropolis

You are getting more lore in Shazam, Alantean shit in aquaman, more gods and shit in WW2 and space shit in green lanterns. Your whole post is a non complaint. Fuck off already

Personally, although they'd never do this, I think it'd be interesting if they wrote out their leading replace their leading characters (I.E. have Nightwing become Batman and Supergirl step in for Superman) and have their main slate of heroes made up of more obscure lesser known character, like they did with the Justice League in the 80s

Superheroes have to deal with attempts on their lives, sometimes from their own kind. Not usually what civilians expect.

>oscars
Fucking hell, are you a kid? Nobody but the academy and the meme actors give a fuck about the Oscars. You seem to think they are a real measurement of quality. Do you even know greats like Hitchcock never won a stupid oscar?

I'd be down for that eventually but we are only just now getting a Justice League film better have this cast do at least 2 more team up films and then maybe open the door to a new roster.

2 months of reshoots is more than 10 to 15

Zod flew Clark into space after swinging human around by his cape dipshit

>reddit tier arguments and literally "NOT MUH SUPES"
if snyder is so """shit""" why is the mouse plagiarizing him so much? surely they would never bother with an """"imcompetent""""" director's visual language and trademarks

It's actually less, it's just the actors were doing other projects so they had to wait for their schedules to work. They didn't even bother to shave Cavill's moustache, it takes less than a week for a grown man to grow it back

The 2 months is due to actors scheduling they havent been reshooting for 2 whole months dude

Gal has been pregnant, Jason is on Aquaman and Ezra is beginning Fantastic Beasts 2
and Henry is on MI6

>Removing Superman's moustache with CGI is a homage to The Godfather, as in Superman ceases to be Vito (that has a moustache) and starts to be like Michael.

>being this triggered by the oscars

Everyone has emotions moron. You want some boring ass cardboard cut out superman with no personality go read your funny books. Snyder supes has cares, wants, and desires like everyone else but also wrestles with morality and that's the human side of him. Stop whining

is this shit fucking real??

Stay delusional friend, an oscarlet franchises so dependent on China is going to be shit no matter how many reviews they buy

Sure but my point still stands the film establishes that even going to space Zods rage brings the fight back to Metropolis leading even more weight into Clarks final decision.

of course you're welcome to not like the film and its choices but dont say they dont make sense.

>Snyder can't tell a coherent story, he can only make vague references

What else is new?

look!
i can shitpost too!!!!!
>superman appears on screen to save jl from steppenwolf
im back in black i hit the sack ive been too long im glad to be back yes i am let loose from the noose thats been keeping me about

Batfleck's costume is still one of the best on-screen superhero costumes

based snyder

you might as well pickle rick post if you're going to shitpost without evidence

I hate Alex Ross' Superman. Actually, outside of the iconic art, i hate most of the characterizations in his comics. Superman there comes off as a sanctimonious piece of crap.

I've only read 1 Flash comic. Who framed his dad for murder? The yellow guy?

>without evidence

You mean besides his entire filmography?

i prefer left

DCEU: All the other heroes' movies pay homage to and are inspired by Donner's Superman, except for Superman

Martian Manhunter can kill every other member of the JL single-handedly while going against all of them at the same time.

That's a pretty clever one. I like the movies, but i had a kek.

>screenrant.com/james-cameron-zack-snyder-movies/
james cameron and Disney disagree with you, considering the mouse loves to plagiarize him

>“and it’s an intense, awesome, and gigantic undertaking because Bruce [Wayne] is having to go out and sort of ‘Seven Samurai’ the Justice League together, which is fun.” -ZS

And Batman can outsmart any of them.

In the Justice League pretty much all the heroes can easily defeat each other with ease, but don't do so outside of a few examples for some reason.

Nobody. Reverse Flash killed his mom but he didn't do anything to frame his dad. It's pretty stupid. It was basically "there's no other explanation, it must have been him!"
There were no evidence that his dad killed her, and yet 10 years later the guy in forensics still can't prove his dad's innocence.

In the comics they went all grindark with Flash origin and made it so that Flash's mom was cheating him with the cop friend that raised Flash, and Flash's dad knew about it and was abusive towards her for being a whore. That's why the police thought he did it.

Thank God the stupid CW series didn't follow that.

>Clark getting his own back at a trucker who pissed him off
>Superman's logo being the El family crest and symbol for hope
>The hologram of the ship Clark arrived to Earth in resembling the one from 1978
>Zod's henchmen being a fearsome female fighter and a large brutish man
>The hint that Clark wears his costume under his civilian clothes
try harder

Claim her Sup Forums

None of these are actually linked to Superman 1978 specifically

They just pulles those numbers out of their asses. Zack confirmed that the casualties were only around a 1000 people

marry, back, fuck, kill, feed, fuck, marry, kill, abuse, whatever