Face it Tiger, you just committed a microagression!

>Face it Tiger, you just committed a microagression!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxeuVQEdt-w
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this sure is Sup Forums related!

Thanks for bumping a non-Sup Forums thread you fucking retard

You're welcome!

>what is sage

Sarda?

Vons associates are assholes though that's no big secret

should've went to stater bros

I thought that it was because there was $200 limit on giftcards

It was. To be fair the person could have also been being a bitch at the same time and the two were conflated.

>person treated me disrespectfully
>THEY'RE RACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=nxeuVQEdt-w

Fucking Sarda.

Aww thats cute Zendaya thinks she looks like a minority, and not a like a spoiled rich white girl who owns a tanning bed.

>they hassled me because of my skin tone
But you're white?

I bet the movie is gonna be filled shit like that. This is Sony and Amy Pascal we're talking about.

>that can pass as a white person in ameristan

>'Spiderman' star Zendaya

They put the quotation marks around the wrong word.

That passes for white in a lot of places.

like where else, italy ???

It hasnt been a month and this shit happens?
Fucking christ.

Where, Africa?

they dont give a shit about blood, they only care about her looks, and she looks black

Anywhere you can get a tan.

>she looks black
No she doesn't.

She looks like Mila Kunis.

>Racism

Ah yes, another word turned into a meaningless bleat by liberal shit heads. Right up there with "sexism" and "rape."

Also, not a comic or cartoon.

Hey! Store policy is racist if a proud PoC disagrees with it, shitlord!

definetely does

more black than white

Does tanning supply negroid facial features as well?

Yeah, she does. White people don't have noses like that.

Eh, if she can use the racism card to get more gift cards then more power to her.

Maybe the store clerk heard her name wrong and thought she was filthy omnic scum.

The Irish do

She doesn't have any tho.

>definitely does
She definitely doesn't. Looking at her I would guess she was Hispanic or something maybe Armenian?

t.Tanisha

she seems very transphobic desu

Yeah, I'd guess Eastern European. Or Romani.
Are those the same thing?

Romani are literally indians.

>threw her wallet back at her
Who the fuck gives a salesperson their ENTIRE FUCKING WALLET for a purchase?

This is the same barely coherent BS Michelle Obama cooked up about that Target clerk that never happened.

we live in a victim culture and black people are the biggest offenders

"Apologize" is only in the headline to upset Sup Forums, if anything they just restated their policy

>that thing
>white

You know, being a race isn't something you can just declare these days, despite what Tumblr tells you. That person is not white in the slightest. Look at her for fuck's sake. Yeah that might pass for white in Argentina but not anywhere where actual white people live.

Anyway I think we've all pretty much determined that this movie is going to be garbage PC bait so now that we've all got $17 extra dollars to spend, can we stop talking about it?

>conflated
No. Fucking. NO.

I worked customer service at Wally World for five fucking years. Blacks ALWAYS purposefully misconstrue people being mildly grump or even tired as racism if they think it'll get them free shit or even attention. She's a cheap, petty jackass who knows she's basically a demigod now.

"Microaggression" my ass. This liberal bitch probably spews out "Uncle Tom" and "cracker" constantly. I'm not watching anything this racist hypocrite appears in.

I'd give her the uncle tom right between her buttcheeks

This.

>work at a supermarket as a cashier
>dindu nuffin comes in with her WIC checks (back when they were on checks)
>WIC only covers certain brands or sizes, explicitly written on the check
>gets a huge gallon of OJ that isn't covered on the check
>holds up the line, starts pulling race card, starts chimping out
>I stand by what the check says
>manager decides to stand with the dindu and override the check for the OJ
>mfw

He's the wizard who did it!

She is the very definition of Passing.

An X-gal

Customer is always right Even when they're retarded and wrong you fucking idiot. Surprised you didn't get scolded afterwards.

>Customer is always right
Nope.
As someone who has worked in a similar job, I've had managers turn chucklefucks away.

>hurr durr Argentina

You're probably one of those stupid common core faggots who says "light skinned white looking hispanic."

>Irish
>white

t. dog Irish

It depends on the manager. Some have a backbone, others are cuckolded by "corporate" and to be nice to the idiots.

>look at her for fuck's sake
She looks like any girl from california.

HAHAHAHAHA. HAHA,

HAHAHA.

No.

I don't know how strong your glasses prescription is but I wouldn't consider that 'passing' under any stretch of the imagination.

>Ah yes, another word turned into a meaningless bleat by liberal shit heads.
Actually, it's turned into a meaningless bleat by people who want to scream the concept into oblivion so no one is capable of acknowledging it, through a combination of using it in sarcastic strawman arguments and dismissing any serious mention of it out of hand. Fortunately, it's only rendered meaningless to those same people; the sane parts of the world haven't forgotten that it's an actual thing that happens.

>She looks like any girl from california.

You say that like it should disprove the statement that she's not white which it doesn't.

Then you don't really have a clue what "passing" is.

>not my policy

that's not what cuckolded means

Well, if the girl in the OP image is considered 'passing' then 'passing' doesn't mean white. It means 'less black/mixed race than your standard ethnic minority' but it certainly doesn't mean white.

5/10 would still deny gift card purchase to

>Actually, it's turned into a meaningless bleat by people who want to scream the concept into oblivion so no one is capable of acknowledging it

Like feminists and liberals

So this chick is like Oprah where every time she has a movie or event coming up she accuses someone of racism to get herself in the papers.

>forgetting wtf dude?

When some nigress screams at a white hippy over his dreads being racist cultural appropriation, racism can pretty much mean whatever the fuck you want it to. Sexism? That man doesn't like a specific woman. Rape? I had consensual sex then regretted it. Because fuck definitions, don't you know the dictionary was written by mean old white men?

I'd never heard of her before this casting announcement.
>a white hippy over his dreads being racist cultural appropriation
Take back Viking culture!

>autistic spam

I'd make her pick my cotton if you know what I mean

>Affluent actress
>still plays the race card

Dindus gonna dindu.

>Spiderman

I hated her long before this whole SM casting debacle. It is enough for me to skip the film.

Do blacks acquire sustenance from apologies? They seem to treasure apologies and go out of their way to get them. If I write "I'm sorry" on a paper airplane do you think they'd chase it?

t. Sup Forumsblrina

>Spiderman isn't Sup Forums
?!

>le/pol/boogeyman

Something bad happened to some of their ancestors a while ago so they've been trained to think that any and all inconveniences are attacks on them and their ethnicity and attempts to bring them back to subservience.

See also: The Jews.

>some don't have any idea how much money it costs the store while they argue with a customer over a dollar jug of juice, others just let it slide because they're probably going to write off more than that before they can even get to user's checkout

>but muh store is always empty

then your store is dead, and your manager is to blame

do not learn or attempt to learn from them other than as a cautionary example

there is no purpose to arguing with a customer when they're already at the head of the line

Don't fucking watch it.

''le/pol/boogeyman'' is a boogeyman used by Sup Forums because you all somehow because, for some reason, there's nothing the only thing that triggers you more than a nigger, is being called Sup Forums
Just like jews.

Do you not understand that not all white people look like valhalla-tier nordics???

Like seriously?

She could pass as white in places such as Greek, Spain, or even Italy.

>Sup Forums desperate to see BF1 fail
>Sup Forums desperate to see Homecoming fail
>mfw both are going to make mad cash
>Sup Forums still pretends they are relevant in any way in this world

random anons probably have a better idea than her if something racist happened you guys are right

Spain here, if she had a lighter skin, and much thinner lips, then she would, but i've never seen anyone from here like her.
Only South Americans.

She's mulatta for crying out loud, no different than Obummer.

Fucking common core "education" and political correctness have made everyone stupid.

>Greek, Spanish, Italian
>White people

Ghostbusters

Brainwashing people until they're incapable of considering that bigotry is even a coherent concept, let alone something that actually happens in reality, is the exact opposite of what they want.

Ghostbusters flopped because they went out of their way to piss off everyone but SJWs.

Neither of those two are doing that.

Kek. I'm not even from Sup Forums It's just funny seeing you fools get so bent out of shape about Sup Forums

They want to brainwash people into thinking everything is bigotry but only if white people do it

She's a muslim terrorist communist?

>being a race isn't something you can just declare these days
Said the user right before declaring which race she just can't be.

Isn't Battlefield 1 just Battlefield 4 that comes with a set of history revision goggles? Anyway, it's going to do well because it's Battlefield. Spider-Man I'm not so sure about but maybe that's just me hoping people are finally getting sick of this reboot shit.

Ghostbusters was a bad movie in ways totally unrelated to Sup Forums's crusade. If they'd been white male actors it still would have flopped.

Ghostbusters flopped because the trailers were terrible and it was just another in a long line of failed franchise movies this year.

People who honestly think ti failed because of Internet shitposting or because it starred women are retards. It could have starred four men and flopped to, nobody on Earth asked for a new GB film and it was sandwiched in a summer where far jucier properties were flopping too.

People like to ascribe their beliefs to box-office numbers, but the world is fare more simple then all that. This was a bad summer for the box-office and Ghostbusters was just another victim.

Spider-Man will do well because it's Spider-Man, and they'll put RDJ in the ads.
Even the piece of shit with no hype at all that TASM2 was made 750 million.

The PAYING customer is always right. But you don't run a business by letting people always get shit for free whenever they ask for it.