What is his endgame?

what is his endgame?
will he die for the Lannisters? he's a mercenary after all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0VXYz7cjGE&t=3m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is going to die at the beginning of the next episode. He got torched.

Dany will roast him alive for injuring drogon

source

He's going to get killed next episode for refusing to bend the knee.

His purpose is to make the audience realize Dany lost her way.

>He thinks Bronn is going to die

That's the Tarly's job, Bronn will play the middle men between the Tyrion/Jamie alliance this season, and be in charge of taking care of Zombie Dragon in season 8, since he's got the most experience taking down dragons.

yeah read the spilers cuck. bron wont die until hes near tyrion since d&d are such trash writers

power of friendship will is now friend with jamie

Do you bookfags think book Bronn would jump in front of a dragon to save Tyrion?

Without question?

No... he'd ask 'how much'.

>in charge of taking care of Zombie Dragon in season 8
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Harrenhal

No idea. But book bronn was a massive troll (named his retarded fat wife's rape bastard tyrion to fuck with cersei), ripped cersei's "assassin" (old dumb knight that was dumb enough to challenge bronn to a duel, and cersei then later gave his grieving widow to the creepy maester to experiment on) and was slowly building up a small army buy hiring mercenaries (and the implied recruiting of surviving mountain clansmen from the king's forest).

He'll die doing something heroic and selfless. It'll probably be something cliche like he learns Cerseiis going to kill Jamie, stops an assassin, dies in Jamie's arms, says something cut about "you still owe me a castle" and then Jamie realizes he has to go kill Cersei.

Retard. That's off the table.

What's his endgame? Help the Lannister cause and become a millionaire (by our standards) Lord for it. He's gonna be loyal to the Lannisters until it's obvious they cannot win, then he's gonna bolt or defect to the Targaryen cause (like with Jaime).

Of course he put his life on the line to save Jaime, that's who pays him. Better than he'd make being a mercenary for anyone else. He can't get paid without an employer with deep pockets.

He's a very brave mercenary, you don't get paid without a wealthy employer. Yes.

I think book Bron is pretty close to the Bron of the show.

But also, when it comes to being a mercenary, if the cause is truly hopeless or he's captured and made to bend the knee, his loyalty ends there. He's not gonna lose his head for the Lannister cause, his bottom line is always money. Who's willing to pay and who can pay..... Daenerys would not, especially since he wounded her dragon.

>how much will you pay me to die?

He's not that dumb. That's why he refused tyrions request to fight the mountain

youtube.com/watch?v=z0VXYz7cjGE&t=3m25s

Dumbass.

I don't want Bronn to die in the field of battle. I want Bronn to die having a heart attack from having amazing sex with Dorne hookers in Casterly Rock.

What did they mean by this.

> Caroline Frank
> DIE, WHITE MAN!

>Acknowledging Bronn's plot armour but ignoring everyone else's

I could right and article saying Dany should have died and I wonder what the response would be then?

>SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
kill yourself, faggot

if jimy die, he no get castle
so he keep jimy live

He dodged dragonfire twice in like 5 minutes

Posting for Bronn the Based

He is clearly Ahor Arisen.

kill yourself yourself, asshat

Game of Thrones season 7: "The Spoils of War" was spectacular, but Daenerys should've died

>fixed

her nudes were very disappointing

He won't die. When everyone else has been killed, Bronn will find his way to an empty castle, sit on its throne and say, "home, sweet home."

END CREDITS

dubs confirm

He has a lotta loyalty

I think Bronn was good in the last episode
nice to see him having something to do for once

>Hmm, throne...sweet throne. What a game that was. Fuck!
>Winks at camera
>Pans upwards to the rafters with triumphant music
>*Fart that echoes through the entire hall*

Fin

Bronn would just behead Jamie and present him to Danyarys. He is an opportunist with no real loyalty to anyone except himself and he has never pretended otherwise. If he thought he was on the losing side, he would swap. Afterall, he is a mercenary.

link me my nig

Wouldn't even be mad family

A masterpiece

>Tfw Bronn is the only character I care about and want to see him make it through the show alive.

Dont care about anyone else dying but Bronn did nothing wrong.

To his capo?

>what is his endgame?
to have his cock sucked by jamie

Not him but you're Reddit as fuck

*Jaime

I mean really, at this point Jamie really needs to get on his knees and bark like a seal on Jamie's knob

>not caring about jaime and the onion knight

Faggot

Bronn won't die. He's the best character on the show.

Fuck, I meant >>"at this point Jaime really needs to get on his knees and bark like a seal on Bronn's knob

I can see everyone loving this when they watch it then bitching about it on Sup Forums after anyways

You gotta admit his plot armor is pretty thick for a non major character.

The dragon fire has a pretty large area of effect yet he still manages to dodge it.

Jaime already sucks his own dick senpai

>king snow - yeah, that'll do (y'huck!)

they already killed him

Bronn isn't dead for the specific reason that he isn't done saving Jaime. He's gotta swim down there and drag his shiny ass out of the muck before he gets impaled from behind by some Dothraki

you're the dumbass, what use is gold if he's dead?
he said that about killing babies, he never said putting his life at great risk depends on the prize

He will bring peace and prosperity to the Seven Kingdoms by being the last one to sit on the Iron Throne. He is capable and he will be willing once he realizes that power is sweeter than gold.

>mercenary
the masketta man?

Not him but he was making a joke, not being literal.

i remember them being pretty okay and also thats all shes known for

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY DRAGON

I think him and Arya will get married

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

I dont think Onion Knight is in any danger. He wouldve died with Stannis honestly so im not expecting him to die. Jaime I dont care for because even though I didnt read the books, I have seen that he hates Cersei and starts doing his own thing or whatever, but in the show hes just doing whatever she tells him to even though she literally blew up the city? Basically what he killed the old king for but suddenly he lets it pass for Cersei? Nah senpai, I dont care for Jaime pretty much at all now.

>but in the show hes just doing whatever she tells him to even though she literally blew up the city? Basically what he killed the old king for but suddenly he lets it pass for Cersei?
He was hundreds of miles away? Also, who did Cersei kill besides the Faith Militant faggots and some Tyrells?

her son

He commited suicide. Still, she killed a lot more people than the Tyrells, I think some Lannisters were in there as well.

>most pussy-whipped character in the entire show kills himself
Tommen might as well have been dead already, the High Sparrow was the real king.

Didn't stop Ned or Stannis or Oberyn from dying.

I think most of the characters will die by the end, I mean literally, more than 50% will die.

I though Dickon was the one who saved Jamie

I find this stuff annoying.
Just because GoT got publicity for being able to kill out main characters like Ned early on doesn't mean you have to kill someone every now and then as if to appease some kind of blood god.
He was in a battle, there's no should either way in that battle.

Last couple of seasons it feels to me that they're just killing off characters to please the blood god and so they don't have to write for that character and don't have to pay that actor. Then introduce new characters just so they can sacrifice those as a reminder that they still mean business.

>Ned
>best character
muh honor muh loyalty oh wait the queen is going fuck us over better tell Renly to piss off with all his men

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED SWORD

i already got it off russian tpb, he's alive at the end of next week's ep