I hate I hate everything

Is there a bigger snobbish faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivore
youtu.be/7yPzMXLenzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I forgot to mention pretentious.

thunderf00t

no

Fuck off T.J Miller. Go being a bitch on twitter

No. I kinda feel bad for him. You can tell he's never kissed a girl and that he was abused as a child. He's gonna grow old and alone and eventually (and albeit way later than it should have been) put a shotgun in his mouth and blow his brains out, leaving nothing but a once semi-famous channel on a now defunct website as his mark on this world

His newest episode was EmojiMovieReviewKino.

Exactly. Low-hanging fruit much?
>LOL DID MUVIE IS SOOO BEEEEEED HUH GOYS??

He's a good lad, but I honestly prefer his second channel JAR media, where him and his mates chat utter bollocks and attempt "roleplay" suggestions. That's unironically YouTube kino.

>"Like how the fuck is beastiality even real?hahahaha Just like have sex with your dog lol!"

At least he's a scientist or some shit. This faggot just shits on bad movies, because that sort of easy garbage is what his childish fanbase enjoys.

Sounds exactly like my life, except for the Youtube channel part

If you have a counterargument, I'd love to hear it.

If you ever come across a channel with more than 100k subscribers, stay the fuck away.

I hate you but your videos are so entertaining
fuck you

Somebody ring the Sup Forumsster?

Seems like an /r9k/ fag

His entire act is just a poor man's Plinkett. Especially his editing style.

God. you reminded me of that chris stuckman's video of the movie
He was screaming like a fucking sperg
I don't even know why i clicked it

What terrible movie did he review that has you buttblasted, OP? Meme Squad?

Hes a youtuber with like a million subscribers. Hes fine.

>I Hate Everything
Sounds just like Sup Forums

He's gay so I don't think he's particularly upset about never kissing a girl

>He needs a counterargument not to fuck his dog

>proving has has literally no argument
As I thought.

He's a nice guy. Leave him alone.

Adam's only argument for dog fucking is WELL YOU'RE EATING MEAT YOU MAY AS WELL JUST FUCK DOGS

And you still can't refute that without resorting to ad hominems.

Alright then: fucking a dog is wrong because it cannot give you consent

Then so is killing one (or any animal for that matter).

>he hates Totally Spies
Will never give his videos a view again, adblock on or not.

No. Animals are a source of food needed for survival and humans have been eating them for thousands of years. Fucking dogs on the other hand...

i once asked him a question on reddit and he responded with a photo of a pig

:(

JAR is unironically miles better than IHE. His friends are much more fun to watch and listen to than he is

On the other hand what? You think bestiality is something new? And no, you can actually survive without eating meat. In fact, the majority of people throughout history would have been lucky to ever have a luxury such as meat.

Why does Sup Forums hate fun?

Animals kill humans unprovoked all the time, humans kill animals all the time.
Animals do not fuck humans without being somehow coerced into it.

Ask me how I know you've never been around a dog.

>In fact, the majority of people throughout history would have been lucky to ever have a luxury such as meat

Source. Also, bestiality is not illegal in all civilised countries for no reason

>have dog as child
>always have fun with dog
>learn about sex
>never attempt it with dog because animals are not for sexing, something I could understand even as a child

Don't the Welsh fuck sheep all the time?

Fucking animals is an easy way to get various nasty diseases, you fucking autist.

European peasants subsisted on tasteless sludge. It's not my fault you don't know history, but I'm not really surprised.
>bestiality is not illegal in all civilised countries for no reason
This is not an argument. That's like saying "marijuana is not illegal for no reason", or "gay marriage is not illegal for no reason". Like many things, it's illegal because of rampant moralism.

So is fucking another man in the ass, but whaddaya know...

>European peasants subsisted on tasteless sludge. It's not my fault you don't know history, but I'm not really surprised.
I said source. No ad hominems faggot

You're getting caught up on a retarded detail. If you think that there aren't/haven't been large groups of people who don't eat meat, then fuck off because you're wrong. You can just look at modern day vegans if you want proof. It's not strictly necessary to eat animal. And even if it was, you'd still be throwing away their "rights" for the sake of eating them, so why do you care if someone has sex with them? I mean the two aren't even comparable anyway. Sex doesn't kill dogs you idiot.

>If you think that there aren't/haven't been large groups of people who don't eat meat, then fuck off because you're wrong
Source. No ad hominems

>is there a bigger snobbish faggot
Every single person on /lit/

Vegans. Happy?

>European peasants subsisted on tasteless sludge
Very interesting way to say vegan

It's okay to admit you don't have an argument. But just to get your stupid mouth to shut the fuck up, I'll dignify you with a google result, lazy cuntflap.
blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/

>>>/got/ is that way

Different user but my counter argument to "you might as well fuck your dog" is "I am not sexually attracted to my dog and don't want to fuck it"
Beat that matey

Sounds like someone has never been around horses. Don't worry, your friendly neighborhood horsefucker will enlighten you

Blogs are not reliable sources. Also there are no sources in the article itself. You have nothing to prove your point

No, you're pretending my point is something it isn't. You're the hypocrite here. What does it even matter if people ate animals in the past? You're the one parroting some bullshit moral argument about "consent", so why aren't you condemning the horrible actions of your ancestors who ate meat?
Even if I can't prove my point, you still have no point at all.

>so why aren't you condemning the horrible actions of your ancestors who ate meat?
Because humans are omnivores
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnivore

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>Not understanding a basic argument

Fucking animals is degenerate and wrong. Different species of animals don't and shouldn't mate. Different species of animals do and should however eat each other. It's not hypocritical in the slightest to eat meat and not fuck your dog. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>resorting to ad hominems again
Like clockwork.

Oh fucking neck yourself. The show is trash and the books are overhype's thanks to the fucking show.

You're just spouting an axiom. There is no such thing as absolute right and wrong. Once you take a step back and realize that you only object to people fucking animals "because it's wrong because it's wrong because it's wrong", you begin to see how every argument against it is made in service to an already existing conclusions, not the other way around.

>>resorting to ad hominems again
>It's not my fault you don't know history
>You're getting caught up on a retarded detail
> then fuck off because you're wrong
Ironic

it's degenerate and against God's will

youtu.be/7yPzMXLenzw

This

Fucking CONSENTING animals is fine. Eating meat is fine too

Okay, so we both use ad hominems. What's your fucking point already?

everything about this guy is so fucking generic and boring that its baffling.

If you want to argue nihilism, I'm down. This post-modern, nothing is absolute, bullshit makes me grind my teeth. It's fair to say that objectively some values and ideas are better than others. I'm arguing that fucking your dog is something you shouldn't do, because the alternative is objectively and morally superior.

That you should not school other people on proper discussion etiquette when you yourself can't follow your own rules

Okay, cool.

You might want to give post another look over. I'm getting some mixed messages here.

>channel built around hating things.
>hates website built for hating things on

It's because of his "superior intelligence

>730 likes

Engineer. But often engineers are more practically-minded than scientists.

Scientists tend to be left wing. Engineers tend to be right wing. When a scientist makes a major breakthrough it's usually because they had a very right wing existential insight.

Explain.

ah-bloo-bloo

I swear everything he hates is pleb filter

Also
>Every Cartoon has to have a Moral

You obviously do not watch the Jarcast, as he is totally not anything that you've said.

>fucking your dog is something you shouldn't do
vs
>because the alternative is objectively and morally superior.

tell us about how great Family Guy is

I'm not Chinese.

I see, silly me. I meant to say it's better to not fuck your dog than to fuck your dog.

You are fucking retarded.

Ok.
Well frankly I have no intention with trying to debate with someone who thinks moral absolutism is a legitimate argument.

Cool argument you have there bro

the dog fucking thing is retarded
logic won't apply
it's like when you try to explain the difference between pedophilia and pederasty
people look at you weird and they should because you're a freak to talk about this
logic won't apply

>being logical makes you a freak
That's not how things work.

>there are people who legitimately don't realize that it's not a good thing to fuck your dog

I take it you're someone who lost an argument earlier in the thread and feels the need to post again to validate your mindless axiom?

yes it is
when Adam points out the logical inconsistencies in meat eaters who oppose dogfucking
he is not wrong
his logic is sound
but the point is, he sounds like a fucking freak when he talks about it
there is a social context to most thing, but not these discussions
this is why we used to kill degenerates and weirdos in the past
the internet and the modern age allows dogfuckers and deviants like and thrive
smdh

No it isn't Sup Forums.

Why does he tell us the entire plot of the movies he watches? It seems like a really lazy way to review a movie

This is my first post in this thread m8.