Has anyone else on Sup Forums never actually watched the simpsons?

has anyone else on Sup Forums never actually watched the simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed
youtube.com/watch?v=VL8Tf83_EQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone that says it's good after 2001 has literally never watched it.

I don't get it. Formerly Chuck's? Is that meant to be a joke?

Yes, the joke is that if it was formerly called Chuck's, and the rhyming scheme of the store's name was the same, then it would've been called "Chuck's Fuck & Suck"

Teenagers are able to get this joke so I don't know why you aren't

Chuck's Feed and Seed, based on a true story

never heard of it

Formerly Chucks Sneed and Rail

I've been watching it since the 90s and I've enjoyed up till late 00s. It was alright.

The joke is that Chuck, pictured sitting in the chair there, has changed his name so that it fits better with the rhyme scheme

What happened to Chuck?

poor fucking guy

Are you deliberately trolling? That's not the joke. The joke is that the store would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Don't ever meme that again. That's a shit meme. Shut up

It's not a meme, that's actually the joke, you're just too fucking stupid to get it.

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Sneed's_Feed_&_Seed

youtube.com/watch?v=VL8Tf83_EQ8

I only saw the episode where Bart's consulted about doing poorly in school and tries to study, there were no jokes and it felt like an after school special, fuckin weird mate

>Yes, the joke is that if it was formerly called Chuck's, and the rhyming scheme of the store's name was the same, then it would've been called "Chuck's Fuck & Suck"

Your an idiot. That makes literally 0 sense. Why would a store keep the same rhyme scheme of the business that previously owned that location. If you were going to buy a McDonald's that got shut down you wouldn't have to call the new Crack Ronalds or some shit like that, you moron.

That make's more sense.

>Your an idiot. That makes literally 0 sense. Why would a store keep the same rhyme scheme of the business that previously owned that location.
Because it's literally a two second joke in the middle of an episode you fucking idiot

Morons like you really are a diamond dozen aren't you

Joke's need to make sense retard. You clearly just don't understand the joke and are trying to bluff and bluster your way into seeming like you do. Your definition of the joke is senseless and obviously so wrong that I have to assume your trolling.

dude he was like 70

>wikipedia

>go driving through town
>burst into autistic laughter when I see the Sneed's Hardware Store
fuck you Sup Forums

You're so wrong I don't know where to start, I hope you're playing double's advocate, otherwise you're just a complete idiot

underageb&: the thread

that's season 1 and it sucks

>le trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

>double's advocate

Moran

So would Chuck's Fuck and Suck have been like a brothel or something?

Also why would you have a brothel out in the middle of nowhere?

Also why would you mention the fact that this place was formerly called Chuck's on the sign? Surely if it was a brothel then isn't that the kind of thing a feed shop would want to dissociate themselves from? Why would they want to retain a branding connection to a brothel?

I think the word you're looking for is "maroon". It means idiot. You bloody maroon.

>Your an idiot
>literally
Stopped reading there

newfag

>erdogan meme
Fuck off T*rkroach.