Petyr Baelish is gonna die strolling into a room like “Sansa love me please” and Sandra’s gonna reply “AS IF...

Petyr Baelish is gonna die strolling into a room like “Sansa love me please” and Sandra’s gonna reply “AS IF littleLOSER” and then Arya’s gonna pop out of nowhere and slit his throat while whispering “I should have warned you not to trust me” and then the both of them will highfive and then I’ll have to read the “OMG the stark girls just delivered the most EPIC AF burns on game of thrones last night!!!!” article on buzzfeed and tumblr will cry “BEHOLD YE’ THIS IS FEMINISM” and the death will have no impact on the storyline because im sure the Vale and the riverlands will be like lol who needs a ruler anyway

5 times Olenna made you say, yasss queen SLAY!!!

no hes gonna walk up to sansa saying now my queen... its time for us to join in marryhood and then aria will appear behind hjm like bat man and he will make a dumb face and say "hes behind me isnt he" and arya will go like "im not a man!" and hit him in the family jewels and cut off hes penis and then kick it in his mouth he will then scream "well plan a didnt wlrk... time for plan b"
"plan b? what plan b?"
"RUUUUUN!"

How did they fuck this character up so much? He's meant to be the most intelligent man in westeros, the only person who doubts him is Tyrion.

And yet some fucking ginger dumb 16 year old cunt is far more cunning than him.

the thing that makes me mad is that apparently he has a boner for Sansa (I can understand that) but why does he have to tell everybody about it? (That I cannot understand)

>Arya will literally teleport behind him

because a character can only be as smart as his writers

because the audience is braindead and can only deduce things when they are flat out told the answers

No he's gonna be fucking sansa finally. And right when he's about to cum sansa will take off her face revealing it's Arya and stab him in the dick with needle and he will henceforth and forever more be known as needle dick.

Pisses me off he always had plans and contingencies. The chaos is a ladder speech was literally one of the more memorable moments in the show, gave the character a lot of gravitas.

Now he's literally just sitting in Winterfell all season waiting to be killed because fucking D&D didn't wanna have to think for half a second to continue his story.

Doesn't CIA control the Vale and their army? He should probably use it.

Sweetrobin does but I don't think he'll care much about Uncle Baelish being killed.

Whats his endgame? If he wanted to fuck salsa why didnt he do it already when he saves her from kings landing?

Its a shame because he was easily the most interesting character but now he just follows sansa around smirking at shit.

the man who orchestrated the entire war of 5 kings gets taken out by some little girl

>littledick

Manlets btfo

They have thought about it. Littlefinger is in his element in King's Landing, where there's always an opportunity for subversion and manipulation, political or otherwise. He had resources there and plays to make. He took a risk coming to Winterfell and it isn't really paying off because his hands are mostly tied; Sansa is suspicious of him, Jon is a no-bullshit personality with great instincts, Bran is a god, And Arya is faceless. Littlefinger is completely out of his element and the walls are closing in due to the risk he took in trying to make a play on the North. You're the one who hasn't thought about it.

>imaged it all in his voice with the GOT theme blasting

NEVERTHELESS, SHE PERSISTED

>now he just follows sansa around smirking at shit
and when they do give him any lines, its corny tropey shit now. these writers eat smegma

His lines have been good, you're a retard

>have to read article on buzzfeed

I think you have this place confused with Reddito, friendo.

>Psh, nothing personal LittleKid.

That's redundant, once he finds out he was fucking Arya he will bleed to death from his eyes.

And that is just what's happening in the books, in the show it will be even worse.

>His lines have been good
you sad little fuck

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

Then why doesn't he leave?

>I'll have to read
user...

They fucked up the character back in season 5 when he gave Sansa to the Boltons just because, It is time they ended him.