Who should play Catwoman in the DCEU Sup Forums?

who should play Catwoman in the DCEU Sup Forums?

are you castEizaGonzalezineverything-user?

Ruth Negga

Eva Green

Kristen Stewart. Her backstory could be that Batfleck saved her so now she has a crush on him.

nope. I just saw this image and decided to make a thread. My top choice is actually Kate Beckinsale

>Hispanic woman playing a burglar

Sounds racist to me.

MMore?

good choice

burglar =/= maid

Naomi Harris, Halle Berry (fuck you that movie was CW in name only), or Rosario Dawson for that Eartha Kitt homage.

They already picked the cast of Gotham City Sirens.

I legit want Megan Fox Ivy

Megan Fox hasn't been casted for shit. Bitch on the right can be anyone.

I thought she was locked down.

too fucking ugly.

nothing concrete to start plastering about. Most of these bitches would pose with comics on social media to get (You)s lest face waning relevancy

Those were bullshit rumours from random sources. Haley Bennett posted a picture of Catwoman on her instagram and some fan site started claiming she was rumoured for the part. Megan Fox "rumour" was even more bullshit and dates back to when the movie was announced awhile back. The movie isn't even in pre-production nor does it have a release date. Casting won't be coming anytime soon.

Unless its reported by Variety, Deadline, or THR or another reputable source don't believe casting rumours

>using decade old photos of Eva
>implying she still looks like that

gross
we need a transpecies cat woman

Honestly, I don't even care.
Bruce is old as fuck in the DCEU, I don't see any problem with milf Catwoman.

I hope that ugly bitch Lena Headey doesn't get it. She tweeted about it.

She's too old for that.

Morena Bacarin would be great

Catwoman needs to be aged for the "old mentor" angle for the young upcomers.

oh man but what if she hit you in the testicles with that

My man

When the fuck was Catwoman an old mentor to anyone but her stupid prostitute friend? You already have Wonder Woman in that role anyway.

Catwoman needs to be close to Ben's age, at most, to show that they had a past relationship, but even that it's not really necessary. She could be a young hottie that Ben fucks.

Elizabeth Banks as Catwoman
Bryce Dallas Howard as Poison Ivy
Kirsten Dunst as Vicki Vale

Michelle Pfeiffer

That's the point

I would be okay with this

After her gaining so much buzz after Fury Road WB should really get her in the DCEU