/got/ general

Dany

Dany dies early in season 8.

First for Stannis

Meera has the hairiest cunt.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

Azor Jaime

The only incest that matters.

Does she become a zombie like Gregor? Gregor is the coolest character.

I.....I don't

Thank god, or whoever orchestrated this.

Calling it now. When the war is over (((she))) will grant lands and resettle the dickless niggers and the horse arabs. Maybe even give one of the traditional westerosi kingdoms to them.

I'd only bend my knee to King Jaime, First of his Name, of the House of Lannister

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>*Braaaaaaaaaaap*
>Danny knelt over, furrowing her eyebrows as a big solid wet mass of fecis slipped out of her behind
>*Braaaaaaaaap* *Pllllllllrrrrrrrrr*
>The Dany fag eagerly opened their mouth, awaiting their glorious Queen's gift
>*Schluuuuuuuurch* *Much* *Grunch*
>Danyfag couldn't help but cream themselves as the wonderful and odious excrement landed on their maw, and began to munch and groan with excitement.
>"Oh, wew, that burnt a little coming out~" giggled Dany, her stumbled grumbling as more was being pushed out
>*GLUUUUUURM* SPLUUUUUUUUUUURT*
>Like the sound of a roaring Dragon a slurry of green and slurry like shit squirted out of her asshole and splattered the Dany fag, who squealed with delight. Truly, they were in heaven as the got the first hints of corn in thier Khallisi's last meal
Diarhhea fags are the worst

Can we all agree that these are /ourguys/

didn't dany do anal at the age of 12 or something? what a beast

>tolkein pretends sex doesn't exist and is afraid of it
>grrm acknowledges people have sex but this is a bad thing

prudes gtfo

>Boltons don't have culture

Hopefully she will just ostracise them to Dorne where they can fuck about with the other brown cunts

Oh I get it one's wearing black and the other white because they're opposites like ice and fire because jon is ice and dany is fire very clever haha

>show first time Euron
>hurr durr what a faggt
>killed sneks
>EURONE EURONE EURONE OURGUY

>jaime hated most of the time
>charged dany
>JAIME JAIME JAIME OURGUY

crowd is so easy to manipulate

>"Your people can't fight", Tyrion heard the words but barely registered them. Instead his eyes were locked on the battle, on Dothraki cutting down burning helpless men, men on fire clawing at their faces through the flames being hacked down from behind and ridden over. Just then another blast of flame from above struck the wagons and the entire battle was lit up again. He saw wagon drivers and porters again engulfed in flames again screaming and Dothraki hacking them down as they stumbled about blindly. "The people working the wagons are civilians" Tyrion realized "probably conscripts from the villages around Highgarden". Another blast from the clouds and he heard the two Dothraki behind him to the left burst into laughter. "It's just too bad there are no women here" he heard one of them say, most of them didn't know he had long since mastered their brutish language "Well, there will be many women in their cities" the man continued "But the Khaleesi has forbidden-" his companion said, the other cut him off "What the Khaleesi doesn't see..." he said and then they both burst into laughter. "I've betrayed the white race" Tyrion realized and felt the horror of it run through him like a shock. "I've brought hundreds of thousands of these savages into the heart of our country, they know nothing more than cruelty, brutality and rape" still the battle below him was continuing he watched one Lannister soldier, a boy who couldn't have been more than 16 trying to crawl away from the battle his arms burnt black from the flames. Three Dothraki stood over him laughing and as Tyrion watched one drove his khopesh into his spine. The force of the blow drove the lads head up and he locked eyes with Tyrion as he died, his face a mask of torment. "I've betrayed the white race" Tyrion thought again. "And Seven help me this is only the beginning".

Theon is a literal cuck though

Dothraki are way more like wildlings than boltons, what the fuck?

Tyrion will kill Danny, right?

Based Jaime.

Replace the mountain with Stannis

Its a perfect fit then.

>Dothraki have a sense of honor
Oh I'm sure killing some innocent farmers, burning their farm and raping their women and using them as slaves is honorable

not even gonna bother with the rest of that

Tolkien was happily married, GRRM was a fucking cuck

Friendly reminder that Tywin and Tyrion are Lannisters wargs!

Please post tiny head Dickon

>davos
>everyone is a bastard? damn that so liberating!!
>mind if i change sides jonny? *wink wink*

literally no fucking way

1st for /team euron/

No she won't, she lives to the end, now does she survive the end is the question

She will give the muslims Highgarden.
She will give the blacks Casterly Rock.
After that she will institute forced relocation of blacks and muslims into white neighborhoods to "increase diversity"

Take off the mountain and put in Dickon.

>no Beric
user, the fuck?

/Ourguy/ will impale the mad witch.

i unironically think this may happen if she does make it to the very end

Euron was always a faggot and people only like him because of memes but Jaime was always a fan favorite, except for showfags during the first season or something.

I fucking hate these assholes so much, can we please have a real monarch take the Throne?

where is king stannis? what is he doing for r'hllor's sake

>w-why are you looking at me like that, robert?

after Jaime is captured and sentenced to be burned alive by a dragon for killing dany father Jaime and Tyrion is going to escape to the north with jon the north leaving danny to go batshit and and attack kingslanding

In this order:
Jaime
Bronn
Euron

Why is Sup Forums even watching this show if it's sjw propaganda to them? I don't get why they hang around here and shitpost the same things every 20 minutes.

>Podrick
>The Hound
>Davos
Nah

Would book Stannis be a good king?

Remind me why letting the WW stomp over Daenerys (after acquiring the "secret" for destroying them) is a bad thing.

Let's say Daenerys just dies. Poof, gone while taking a shit.
Who takes control? What will the dragons do? Would the Dothrakis even fight anymore without their "goddess"?

learn english Paco

Stannis would be best king Westeros ever saw! He is afterall the one true king, the king who cared.

I like Podrick. I like characters who are basically just normal ass people.

Even worse. I'm not denying that the Halfhand was a great swordsman, even considering his handicap. But acting like he could contend with Jaime, who cuts through armored knights on horseback like butter in the Whispering Wood because the idiot savages from the North are scared of him is retarded.

Remind me again why Tyrion didn't drop Dany when she refused to break off her alliance with the people who killed his beloved niece?

>Reminder that Jamie broke down in the water with brienne after his hand was cut off
>Reminder that Jamie broke the Lion when let Tyrion go
>Reminder that Jamies gonna strangle Cersie
Widows vails gonna burst into flame out from his golden hand

After Blackwater and the Davos redemption arc, yes he'd be the best. Better than Dany, better than any of the others.

Pre-Blackwater, maybe not. He was still letting his grievances govern him.

Didn't she get her hubby to kill her brother really early on?

First time doing a Tywin game and it makes me remember how much more fun it is to play kingmaker rather than king.

>According to prophecy, Azor Ahai will be from reborn from smoke and salt

So that's literally Jaime now, right?

Jaime will die first

>Literal cuck
How? He's unmarried...

Fucking cognitive dissonance.

nothing is more fun than being a dragon rider and conquering whatever you want.

One of the dragons die and gets white'd, one fucks off and one goes to Jon. The dothraki will all die, they are literally cannon fodder.

He is married. Him and Paris got married not to long ago. Probably just for tax purposes.

Reminder Jaime can't do anything right

>pod, hound, and davos not being our guys

????

Their "sense of honour" is basically "might makes right"

Show Davos is a faggot. They ruined him

Mercy 4 Cersei

Is Tyron the Angela Merkel of Westeros?

>Plucked out of the water surrounded by salted provision wagons and dragonfire embers

Holy shit

Fuck what do I do if they do manage to kill Stannis? He's the claimant I'm backing.

What start you suggest for that? Aegon the Conqueror?

>Stannis warged into Davos

How I see this shit ending:
Cercei kills Dany. Jamie kills Cercei, and Jamie and Jon Snow and his kin unite together to fight the white walkers (except the mary sue assasin girl. Shes going to get herself killed doing something reckless. Cant have someone so cartoonishly OP running around)

That would be Kelly C

That's Dany.

Tyrion realizes what he has done, Merkel wants more Dothra- I mean peaceful refugees

>making shit up like this
this is the fandom i am supposed to be part of

Who survives got?My moneys on Theon and Sam

we see you jonautist

I currently doing the Century of Blood mod. I started as the Targs on Dragonstone and slowly took over everything around me. I control all of the narrow sea, Bravos, Pentos, The Vale, The Stormlands, The Stepstones and Dorne.

I know that feeling user, it makes me dead inside.

STANDING

say this again to my face

Not sure if this is a honor or a disgrace for House Lannister.

What's the Century of Blood mod like? Never tried it.

Jon would never betray his new beloved

Jonerys fags are lower than pond scum.

Will Jon give Jorah his family sword?

Will Jorah be mad about Jon giving Dany the family sword?

It's honorable if you volunteer.

i'm a jaimefag but that reaction image is very good for the face i make when i read bullshit like that

ON THE EDGE

This.Theres already a fuckton of incest crap in got we dont need more