Wow, I didn't know

Wow, I didn't know

Really make you think.

I think I would be more successful in life if the white devil wasn't there

Did they count the whole country as his personal property?

To be fair, they're counting his countries GDP as his personal fund. Which, as King, is actually his to use as he wants.

yeah, that's how monarchy works

Well he's the king of a super duper advanced country in Africa.

>Sup Forums in here, one minute in

WE

Shouldn't it be Aquaman them? There is no way that a guy from one african country has more natural resources than the king of the seas.

>90 trillion

kek this Flash's attosecond levels of retarded

WUZ

WUZ

Magical trillionaire super-geniuses n shit.

Does money even have meaning in a world of superheroes?

"My country's super rich because a meteorite crashed here and deposited precious metal."

"That's nice. I just flew to space and grabbed three asteroids full of the stuff."

the net worth of the United States of America is something to the tune of $86 trillion

Wakanda is way more technologically advanced than the US though.

Aquaman and his country are environmentalist, they probably don't trade or produce anything other than to be self sufficient

Wakanda doesn't have white and asian people leeching on the system

Wakanda and only Wakanda produces Earth's most valuable material.

>fucking plebs outta my way

Technology doesnt have a value if its not a product.

And that would be great. If that product was actually used in anything else than fancy shields and flying stuff that isnt used or needed outside wakanda.

vibranium brah

>Richest superhero
They're not ranking richest fictional characters dum dum

So why does 99% of Marvel's stuff take place in Manhattan or NYC when Africa has replaced America and West as the dominated economic (and thus cultural) power on the planet earth? If this is true the way that the entire global economy functions in the MU would be virtually unrecognizable to us as readers.

How do they figure that?

How come Aquaman doesn't count? Do all of the sunken ships also count as Aquaman's property?

Because Wakanda is insular as FUCK.

It makes no sense because Wakanda has no business with any other countries.
Their whole tech Bulls hit isn't used by anyone else so it's worth shit

1. you're projecting a lot of assumptions.
2. Wakanda is insanely insular. I think T'challa was the first to go outside the nation in decades.

>muh vibranium
God damn Marvel and their meme metals.

Sunken ships are property of the ship's home country

And in that case the country is Atlantis.

We're talking about a single man that apparently owns literally a quarter of the planet earth's combined wealth. I don't think saying it wouldn't drastically alter the way the planet functions economically because he's "insular" is really gonna cut it.

i was actually attacking the cultural power part more.

comics don't know/can't do stuff of that scale, specially in big 2 shared universe

>And that would be great. If that product was actually used in anything else than fancy shields and flying stuff that isnt used or needed outside wakanda.

It could be like gold where companies actually use very small amounts in products and others buy smaller chunks for personal things like golf clubs but doing something like building a suit of it would cost a absurd amount of cash.

Wakanda practically shot eeryone who got close to it's borders and was hostile to all countries nearby.

You know what Trump said about building a wall?
These did it too.

>an African country with a GNP over five times that of the USA
I'm fine with making an African country a global power, but that's ridiculous. I don't care what super awesome mineral they have there.

The seas don't have a super advanced technological sector and one of the sole sources of vibranium

>an African kangz treats his country's money as his personal property
Wow, really makes you think...

Ok I remember in Aquaman issue 1 in 2011 he gives a kind woman two gold coins after she talked about putting her three kids through college
And it showed he had a chest full
So user do the math

He's very close to the average politician then.

yeah, fuck monarchies.

but can The Flash legally get that rich using that speed?

>The seas don't have a super advanced technological sector

Yes it has.

On the comics Atlantis is probably the most developed and biggest nation of Earth. There is no way that Aquaman isn't richer than BP.

We're going to make a wall! Out of vibranium!

or at the very least as rich

That was cute, user.

Maybe manage and run every post office and delivery company by himself?

Also there's more than one book where Arthur is seen having countless treasures just laying around all over the place.

Not counting god knows how many mystical and legendary artifacts he must have in his vaults and shit.

He could run on a treadmill and, hopefully not sending him through time or the speed force, generate enough energy to power entire cities in mere hours.
IDK how much of an electronic bill a city can have, but I bet it is millions a day.

>make vibranium wall
>it explodes

Gold is used in trade and was used to back up the savings of all countries.

Vibranium is just a valuable thing like uranium or Diamonds. The difference is you cant buy it.

The idea that Wakanda is tech advanced and that they have a extremely powerful army is fine. But that wouldnt make them rich if they are not selling their shit to others.

Marvel is retarded about a lot of things, this is another.

That's like more money and wealth than actually exists in the whole fucking world.

Someone is just making shit up and can't into finance or economics.

>That's like more money and wealth than actually exists in the whole fucking world.

Nope, as of january 2016 the estimate of money owned by people is about 199 trillion.

Dominant you stupid fuck. Why do people have so much trouble with that word?

Wow, get out of here with your actual understanding of economics. We don't need reason or logic.

I swear I hate when writers make no effort to understand this stuff and just make fools out of themselves. Hey, trillion sounds like a big number right? Just throw that number in there.

That would be like T'Challa owning 100% shares of every major US corporation and then some.

>burgerclap education

Vibranium is worth more than fish.

Ok. So. What is vibranium used for beyond cool shields? What exactly is Wakanda's contribution to the world market? How the hell did some dinky little land-locked isolationist African country become more of an economic superpower than the fucking United States?

Wow, that's way too many stolen and sold bikes.

I guess they trade high tech shit to the rest of the world? Or it could be they just count the potential cost of vibranium.

My guess is the latter. He has potential access to materials valued at that high price. Not that much actual worth though.

>What is vibranium used for beyond cool shields?
Almost anything. Its properties are basically just plain fucking magic and any R&D firm in any field would get a boner from the prospect of getting to work with it.

>What exactly is Wakanda's contribution to the world market?
Nothing. And therein lies the paradox. There exists high demand for their resources, but the is effectively 0 supply as far as the rest of the world is concerned. The supply and demand graph for vibranium approaches infinity.

But then what good is having infinity dollars in assets if you can't ever turn them into cash?

>"That's nice. I just flew to space and grabbed three asteroids full of the stuff."

Sam, didn't you learn from the last time you tried making money out of asteroids?

They must have some sort of trade going since T'Challa came to power?

So is Vibranium supposedly elemental? Or is it some wonky molecule/alloy that no one knows how to make?

>I don't know shit about monarchies
Ok

can vibranium cut other vibranium?

The estimated total GDP of earth is about 77 trillion

I doubt Wakandas GDP makes a significant dent in that.

How is Atlantis a sunken ships home country? That doesnt even make sense

Could be an Atlantian ship.

In that regard, it would be kind of interesting to see T'challa buyout Parker or Stark Industries or at the very least have a majority stock in the company. ThoughI doubt modern Marvel is actually smart enough to do a story arc or event related to a company takeover

T'challa probably wouldnt do that though would he?

Every ship is in their kingdom

Richest Human.

There are no doubt people who own entire solar systems, and they would be far richer than him.

That's not how it works

I have no doubt that Marvel is highly interested in making yet another "superior" themed title, so it could work in that respect

That's how it works in Wakanda. Africans cannot into civilisation.

Pretty much.
They're essentially the same as being rich, but since they aren't open to the world economy they have no actual wealth.

Why are the decimals and commas the wrong way around?

How would superior Black Panther even work? The gorilla guy would take over? Sound man?

>trying to make sense of comic book complexities

This is the same medium where the cure to AIDs and cancer are still unavailable to public even though there are dozens of super geniuses who work for public good. Don't try to make sense of it

Fuck off, monarchist shill

Why cure cancer when you can turn people into dinosaurs?

iirc the world's top nations are Wakanda, Doom's country and China. Wakanda and uh, whatever doom's country is named are isolationist and stay away from world affairs., Wakanda being like an order of magnitude more insular.

AIDs and cancer are steadily becoming controlled in real life.

Its an ore mines from an almost mountain sized object that fell from space centuries ago.
I forget if it counts as a meteor, asteroid, or whatever, but what's important is that it fucks fucks physics like a what Sup Forums thinks black men do to white women, and it is only in Wakanda.
There's another kind of Vibranium in the Savage Land, but that melts all forms of metal by proximity.

That's his networth, not GNP. The US networth is well over 90 trillion.

>iirc the world's top nations are Wakanda, Doom's country and China
What, then where the fuck is America?

In Priest's run, T'Challa crashed the world economy as step one to deal with Killmonger.

The net worth of the US is estimated to be around 84.9 trillion.

>Superior Black Panther were character turns into an infallible Mary Sue and also into a gigantic asshole
It was already done, commonly known as Priest's run.

>Sunken ships are property of the ship's home country
According to who? How will they enforce that?

4th. IRL it's 2nd, behind china

Man, they really want people to watch the movie, don't they?

The country that has wasted trillions of dollars on Sentinel programs, among god knows what other useless shit, when they could have been finding a way to make money off their biggest natural resource, superhumans.

>black guy with a bigger net worth than fucking Dubai
>african country is the most technologically advanced nation in the world
>has the rarest, most special mineral on the planet

Literally WE WUZ KANGS: the character.

The fact that America can waste trillions on sentinel shows how great they are

Also,
>taller and with a bigger dick than RDJ

The fact that Doom used those resources to build Doombots that attack OTHER PEOPLE shows that there's better ways to do it.

99% of the world's population wuz kangs?